Hi, I'm Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch... and if you could use the 'share buttons' above that would also be appreciated :)

• Can I just say thanks to ROBERT BLAND yesterday for solving the Betfair Hurdle puzzle. I had noted the winner but when you said K was the only one I doubled my stake. LDS place with Sky and a winner on the AW at 6s Good day all round .

Cheers

mickeydee 1 week ago Reply

• no problem thanks

Robert Bland 1 week ago Reply

• Hopefully Kalashnikov will improve for better ground as the trainer said. Got 50/1 for the 2019 Champion Hurdle. There have been two previous winners of this race that went on to win the big one later. Worth a stab.

The local beer in Krakow was good, lots to choose from, when I last went but does do the head in. Someone out there said eat the spicy sausage they sell in the streets as a cure. Forgot what it is called.

martin colwell 1 week ago Reply

• 50/1 would want better odds than that to see if it made it to the Champion Hurdle in 13 months time let alone what the conditions are on the day,sounds like bookies bonanza trainer states that they have had 50/1 how many have backed it on the strength of that statement,it could prove to be a wise investment in time but highly doubtful and is not worth the risk.

colin leafe 1 week ago Reply

• It is what I call a holiday bet! £50 win, if it wins the wife and I go on holiday for a week with the winnings and if it does not no damage done. Last one to win was Politilogue at 7/1 before Douvan pulled out of the race.

martin colwell 1 week ago Reply

• Once again on Sunday a pitiful couple of National Hunt meeting of the 14 races 10 are fields of 7 or less runners,not a fan of bookmakers surprised that they are not shouting out about these dross meetings which are becoming the norm for they are not any good for anyone especially punters,something needs to be done sooner than later.
    BHA this is not how to attract new customers to racing and to the course AYR only 37 runners in 7 races is not going to set the pulse racing.

colin leafe 1 week ago Reply

• “well blow me down with a feather, the only Gigginstown runner in the GN Trial at punchestown without a National entry wins it. Not unexpected should have tipped it though instead of suggesting a “win saver”. Brave run there for Baie Des Isles

However as predicted Road To Riches; Thunder and Roses; Wounded Warrior who have National entries and Woods Well who has 3 Cheltenham entries; as anticipated ran poorly. Now we all know what will happen next, Mr O;Leary will have a hissy fit when the weights are announced pointing to that race, hopefully the Handicapper will be too strong to stand up to bullying and intimidation and too sensible and not so daft as to be taken in, after all, we knew! LOL!

Ian@SP2A 1 week ago Reply

• The winner isn’t Gigginstown owned Ian. Gary O’Brien from ATR is part of the syndicate that own Folsom Blue.

Jim Gilbert 1 week ago Reply