Not much to report for the blog on Wednesday but after a good start to the week where the ‘Stats/Angles of Interest’ (+13) + the main micro systems from guide (+7)cleared +20 points profit, we were due a losing day. (that’s if you backed them all to 1 point win bets) Moving on…
In better news, hopefully Donations Club members may have used the Punchestown notes to good effect. I personally backed 4 Jessica Harrington runners, finishing 4th (12/1,EW), 1st (12/1>9/2), 3rd (25/1 EW) and 2nd (9/2, win only). Mullins had a 14/1 NHF winner that I didn’t back, but if using one set of stats highlighted (all his NHF runners going off 14/1 or shorter) hopefully some may have backed him. Alas he would have ‘qualified’ for the main NHF angle I looked at if going off at 12/1 or shorter (was 0/8,0 places with such runners 14/1+ before that) But, odds caps, esp on boundary are only ever a guide, and even more so with meeting micro angles like that. One that got away for me maybe. Damn.
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO BLOG
After some thought I have decided to post the main trainer system bets from my Trainer Track Profiles: Flat 2016 guide in the daily posts, as a trial. These are the ones found at the end of each track profile. (some tracks have none, some have 2) Why…
- Well, these are new systems, researched before this season and they have not been tested live. There is a case that there is no better place to test them than in the live amphitheater of these pages 🙂 They could bomb out, or if history repeats, as a portfolio, they will do very well. (obviously I have confidence that they will do well, and have started backing them accordingly)
- I am conscious that the majority of readers have not bought a guide and will be getting these system selections for free so to speak. But, as I say they are not a finished product – very much in test, they are only a very small part of the guide, and if successful they may convince some more of you to get a copy 🙂 If it becomes apparent that those of you who have bought a guide detest this info being posted for free then I will have a re-think!
- For those that have bought the guide this saves you trawling through cards to find the main system bets, or using up valuable HorseRaceBase system slots. And it frees up time to use all the other great stats (general stats+micro angles) to pick out some bets.
- When there are busy days for the main systems I will be more selective with other horses I put up, derived from my interpretation of the stats – too much content and there would be no point in owning a guide 🙂
- There may be the odd day when I am unable to post the qualifiers. This will be rare, and you will have advanced warnings as to when those days are – so you can find them yourselves!
I hope that sounds reasonable. Any problems/issues/questions etc then do get in touch.
6.15 Sedge- Dalby Spook (12/1<)
TRAINER TRACK PROFILES: MAIN TRAINER SYSTEMS
(remember these are newly researched and have never been tested ‘live’. Smaller stakes or paper trading may be advisable for some time. You should probably have a separate bank – I would hope 50 points would be sufficient)
4.10 Redcar: Dandyleekie (12/1<) UP
STATS/ANGLES OF INTEREST
7.20 Sedge – Beaumont’s Party– 14/1- 12/1 – Trainer and Jockey are 5/17,6 places at the track in the last 5 years, 4/12 in handicaps. The trainer is in decent enough form, the horse has won over CD and should appreciate the better ground. In what is a weak race on paper, he stands out as a ‘stats way in’ at those odds.
Those stats are from GEEGEEZ GOLD, which, along with HorseRaceBase I would be lost without. You can find out more and take a two week trial (£5) of what has to be the best form/research tools in racing HERE>>>
That is all for today. Post Complete
TRAINER TRACK PROFILES: FLAT 2016
I will just leave a subtle link at the bottom of the daily posts…you can get your copy, +60 day no questions asked money back guarantee below…
I will update readers periodically on how the main system bets get on – they have had a decent enough start. However you use the guide, you are sure to have plenty of fun with it. Those that have bought a copy have already used it to find plenty of decent winners.
And, you can also get a 50% discount if you join the Donations Club below…
Donations…Join The Club…
If you enjoy the blog and may even profit from my advice, why not donate today? You can join the monthly ‘Donations Club’ below – members of which will receive added benefits in the weeks and months ahead – reports for free (that I would otherwise charge for), discounted reports,exclusive reports, plus much more is in the pipeline.
So far members have received my Cheltenham Stats pack for free (worth £17) and an exclusive report for Aintree. There will be something for Punchestown and plenty of stuff for the Flat will be sent out in the coming weeks/months. Members will also get a near 50% discount on my new Flat Guide: Trainer Track Profiles: Flat 2016, which is out now.
Or, you can chip in as and when suits you, with ad hoc donations also.
I appreciate any donations that are sent my way. They will allow the blog to remain free at the point of use, ensuring no barriers to access – and they allow me to focus on making it, and your experience,the best that it can be.
So, go on, what are you waiting for 🙂 …
You Can Join My Monthly DONATIONS CLUB below (via Paypal)
(at the moment there is no difference in ‘service’ for want of a better word between those two amounts above… you all get added to the same email lost. At the moment it is about the value you place on the blog etc – eg many of you may back the tips to different amounts..those on £5 per point may think £12 suits them,those betting £20 per point may think £17 is reasonable, for example)
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN JOINING THE DONATIONS CLUB YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL ASKING YOU TO JOIN MY LIST, AT WHICH POINT YOU SHOULD GET SENT THE WELCOME EMAIL STRAIGHT AWAY. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING, PLEASE DO EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT OUT. THERE CAN BE PROBLEMS WITH MY SYSTEM AND CERTAIN EMAIL ADDRESSES. Thanks, and apologies in advance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – or just hit reply to any of the emails I have sent you.
ONE OFF DONATIONS OPTIONS…
Here you go Josh, I would be happy to contribute a small amount right now… 🙂