Members Daily Post: 28/09/20 (complete)

1.Tips

2.Trainer Profiles 2020: The Flat

3.Other Micro Angles

4.Monthly Trainers (Jumps)

5. Horses to Follow

6.Other/Updates

(Blog Content Explained: Updated:  Read HERE>>>)

1.Tips

3.00 Ham – Card High H4 9/1  WON 9/1> 13/2

4.Monthly Trainers (Jumps)

None.

5. Horses to Follow

None.

6.Other/Updates

VIDEO: Where is the Pace…

On Monday’s if you’re a free registered user of Geegeez Gold, you get free access to all the pace tabs – so I thought it may be interesting to whizz through some of them – well races from Hamilton and Bath – (halfway through Bath I realised I had the draw the wrong way round – high numbers against the rail – silly boy, then corrected). Anyway, very much a ‘notepads at the ready’ as there could be a few front runners etc that catch your eye as a ‘way in’, before you can take a close look if you so please.

VIDEO-

YOU CAN REGISTER YOUR FREE ACCOUNT HERE>>> (and get stuck into Newcastle’s pace tabs… do tell us if anything catches your eye)

• Today’s c3+ video replay list
    HAMILTON
    2:00 granite city doc / archaeology
    3:30 never on Paris / zim baby

As always good luck today 🙂

Warren Bottomley 28/09/20 8:54 AM Reply

• Just a quick note about yesterday’s selection Muntadab, backed in from 28>18-1 dropping in class nice mark of 85, good trainer/jockey combo and he fell out the back of the telly finishing 11/12 over 20l behind winner, perhaps it’s time to remove him from my tracker that’s 5 very poor runs on the trot now after winning a C4 off 87 in July. now i’ve said that he’ll probably hose up nto. 🙂

martin whittle 28/09/20 9:56 AM Reply

• Just a quick not on a couple of others today.
    At Newton abbot. THE BEES KNEES running in the 2:40 hit one of my gee gees sire angles I have been setting up. It’s a shorty but will be interesting to see how the angle stacks up. I’ve been getting horses every day with the various angles I’ve set up but not confident enough to post them on a regular basis but as it’s a quiet day.
    Also ON LAST HUG 3:00 HAMILTON is in my gee gees tracker in fact it’s the only horse in my gee gees tracker and have no idea why I put it there. Currently 25/1 and is trained by j Goldie. I think George follows his horses or has a few angle related to the trainer as he’s mentioned him a few times. So maybe George might be able to shed some light or anyone else for that matter All I can see is he’s 2lb higher than his last win and has a plum draw today but speed figure don’t look great. I might stick 50p e/w on it and check my account later lol.

Warren Bottomley 28/09/20 11:16 AM Reply

• hi wb
      had/having problems with sending messages on here today ? 🙁
      nothing significant re Mr Goldie from my notes 🙁

GEORGE B 28/09/20 2:43 PM Reply

• Cheers George. 🙂

Warren Bottomley 28/09/20 2:46 PM Reply

• wb .. well well …well …………….. it looks to be “stacking up fine ” thanks for the nudge 😉
      50p e/w on the 2 goldie horses now 🙂
      cheers
      keep up da good work 🙂

GEORGE B 28/09/20 3:05 PM Reply

• I wasn’t going to post today but during course of this morning I felt I would like to record these longshots and see if there was a winner or two:-
    210 Excellent Team
    230 Strong Steps
    300 Clay Regazzoni
    330 Princes des Sables
    350 Diseys Edge
    510 Bogoss du Perret
    520 Kenstone
    540 Mighty Power
    550 Filament of Gold
    715 Top Attraction
    745 Banmi
    815 Fard

Chris 28/09/20 12:46 PM Reply

• I was having a quick look at Roscommon and have had a small interest in the 2-45.
    Lee Valley Legacy 33-1 bv still paying 4 places if no more n/r’s, could well be in the grip of the handicapper now as was hiked 12 after winning at the end of last season, has had a lung opener when 7/12 a couple of weeks ago.
    Would normally leave well alone but every other runner that looks to be in with a chance is up in the weight’s as well. Both her wins were in better races than this. She’s a lightly raced 7yo and there’s always the chance there’s more to come so £2 ew is my play.

martin whittle 28/09/20 1:19 PM Reply

• test

Anonymous 28/09/20 2:37 PM Reply

• GB, your other ‘test’ message came up on yesterday’s post just fine, assuming this is you – I think, for the time being, if you don’t put your name in the box, you’ll come up as ‘anonymous’ 🙂

Josh 28/09/20 2:43 PM Reply

• yep fanx josh …… just the old “chestnut” of switching the computer on/off .. seems to be ok now ?

GEORGE B 28/09/20 2:44 PM Reply

• Thanks for the supportive comments on Friday and nice to get on the board.

1/3 1p +3.8

Just one for this evening at Newcastle

1pt e/w Traveller 7.15 9/1 4 places

Hoping Harry Russell and A Brittain can repeat the trick from Friday as they did with Lucky lodge. Travller ran a week ago at Wolverhampton, is now down in trip and Harry is on for the first time with his claim (and is 3/7 at Newcastle this month).

Steven M 28/09/20 3:04 PM Reply

• had a nibble e/w. didnt get the split earlier on which was unlucky. still got a return so thanks for the advice and well done. 🙂

Warren Bottomley 29/09/20 12:04 AM Reply

• yep well done Steven … i am a ditto with warren ……thanks and appreciate the posts … keep ’em coming 😉

cheers