Daily Members Post: 29/06/20 (complete)

1.Tips

2.Trainer Profiles 2020: The Flat

3.Other Micro Angles

4.Horses to Follow

5.Other/Updates

(Blog Content Explained: Read HERE>>>)

1.Tips

(2/26,11p, +17.2, +32.5 BFSP)

None today.

Eye-Catchers

2.50 Wind- Tambourine Girl (1st run) H4 11/2 UP

Hot-Form

3.50 Wind- Sea Trout Reach (1st run) H1  5/4 WON 5/4>8/11

5.00 Thirsk – Q Twenty Boy (2nd run) 7/1 UP

5.Other/Updates

• Don’t forget to opt in again for your £5 exchange bonus on BF, let’s be fair for most of us it’s money for nothing as i can’t remember the last time i didn’t bet £20 in a week. Used mine today on the eyecatcher Tambourine Girl the fly in the ointment could be Theotherside which has a lot of scope for improvement.

martin whittle 29/06/20 8:02 AM Reply

• Thanks for reminding me Martin,I’d completely forgotten about it.
      Andy

Andy Ness 29/06/20 9:29 AM Reply

• Hi Martin, I’m not sure I qualify with only paying 2% commission

Brian Wright 29/06/20 2:26 PM Reply

• Hi Brian
        Also on 2% and i thought part of the agreement that you cannot use the bonus offers, i would not even try for use one and they would probably put you back on 5%, know what they are like!
        Colin

cleafe 29/06/20 2:56 PM Reply

• Hi Martin, for sure I think you are right I have lost almost all my BOG offers now, backed Lady Eleanor today I got 13/1 this morning, wins at 25/1 no BOG, checked betfair exchange 40/1, and there is me thinking I got a decent price ha ha

Brian Wright 29/06/20 4:21 PM Reply

• Sorry Colin, I put Martin,Apologies

Brian Wright 29/06/20 4:23 PM Reply

• Tips for Monday:

2.00 Yarmouth, Byzantia;
    2.30 Yarmouth, Lady Of Aran;
    4.50 Windsor, Byzantium Emprie;
    8.00 Thirsk, Start Time;
    8.15 Kilbeggan, Wings Of Destiny.

Good luck.

Martin Colwell 29/06/20 9:05 AM Reply

• ON THE BRIDLE

2.30 Yarmouth Deep Intrigue

+ 28.733 with 2 days to go June will be another winning month, which will be 3 winning months out of 4 and the losing month only lost 1/2 point, how does the boy do it without the technology of computers only the old fashioned way of newspapers and knowledge and experience!!!!!
    Colin.

cleafe 29/06/20 10:19 AM Reply

• Chip off the old block!!

Martin Colwell 29/06/20 10:31 AM Reply

• Quite extraordinary Colin, you are a model of consistency that I can only aspire to, well done.

Mark Curtis 29/06/20 10:56 AM Reply

• ……………And don’t tell me ….. in your youth you used to bet on the photo finishes ….standing at the winning post with one eye open ………. expceptional figures from a true stalwart of racing to profit “memrabblity”

wd CL … keep up the good work 🙂

b.rgds
      Lord GB

GEORGE B 29/06/20 1:21 PM Reply

• JUNE
      OVEN 1 :
      ******************************************************************************
      Bets Wins Win% P/L (SP) Places Place% BF Places BF Place% BFSP P/L
      1009 199 19.72% 150.46 402 39.84% 418 41.43% £ 639.97
      ******************************************************************************
      not for the faint hearted !
      enjoy the ride !
      🙂
      LGB

GEORGE B 29/06/20 1:27 PM Reply

• George,
        those were the days photo finishes the Timeform man made loads of dosh doing this.
        Oven 1 works out at 36 bets per day!!! far too many for me, is there no way that you can streamline the selections ie if trainer based can you not delete a few.
        Returns are fantastic do you back them all yourself, and dare one ask what is the longest losing run?
        George you have been pretty consistent for remembert the tipping charts and you won a couple of months on the trot until Josh put a limit on the bets per month.
        Keep finding the winners
        Colin

cleafe 29/06/20 1:49 PM Reply

• Lots of differing opinions on the 2:30 at Yarmouth today. I’m going for penny whistle. Hopefully we will get winner between us.

Also looking at the qualifiers sea trout reach in the 3:50 at Windsor was top on my speed ratings.

Good luck everyone.

warren Bottomley 29/06/20 11:15 AM Reply

• Ascot list runners at 16.30 Thirsk are: No School Today/Soldierpoy/Tatsthewaytodoit.

Selections: Myway/Tatsthewaytodoit/No School Today……..small e/w stakes caution advised.

Tricky race to analyse…I have Lost My Sock faster than both Soldierploy and Belardie. Tatsthewaytodoit ran green but has form with Tactical so could improve….No School Today was in the Lir Jet race but was struggling but ran in a similar time despite that so could well improve. Then you have Mayway which could run a big race on debut. Given this will go for the bigger priced horses hence the selections…small stakes advised if playing.
    All the best with whatever you are betting today.

silver 29/06/20 2:48 PM Reply

• Gonna have a small e/w on convivial in the 21:00 at Thirsk.

warren Bottomley 29/06/20 3:03 PM Reply

• So was I , but Esspeegee has been plotted for this one I’ve learnt from a respected source.

Chris 29/06/20 4:25 PM Reply

• Well she has the ground and has slipped down the handicap. But she might be one that just doesn’t like winning

warren Bottomley 29/06/20 5:54 PM Reply

• Well done Chris. You were spot on there. Thanks.
        Pat

Pat Reillyi 29/06/20 9:07 PM Reply

• Well, I’m only an intermediary 🙂 but it was a proper job and Mr Parr deserves our attention for the future as I seem to recall another recent gamble.

Chris 29/06/20 9:12 PM Reply

• Great intel Chris!

dougandnicky 29/06/20 9:08 PM Reply

• Spot on well done and thanks for sharing the information

warren Bottomley 29/06/20 11:12 PM Reply