Daily Members Post: 12/06/20 (complete)

1.Tips

2.Trainer Profiles 2020: The Flat

3.Other Micro Angles

4.Horses to Follow

5.Other/Updates

(Blog Content Explained: Read HERE>>>)

1.Tips

Flat Tips

(0/3,0p, -3)

5.55 Newb – Future Investment – 1 point win – 6/1 (gen) 2nd 3/1

As of 07.57, that’s all for today, 10 min video preview below… which is as ‘short’ as I could make it! 🙂

2.Trainer Profiles 2020: The Flat

4.55 Newb- Johan (7/1< guide) H2 7/1 WON 7/1>7/2

3.Other Micro Angles

None.

4.Horses to Follow

Eye-Catchers

1.30 Wolvs – Shoot To Kill (1st run) H1 5/4 2nd

Hot Form

2.00 Wolvs – Q Twenty Boy (1st run) 16/1 3rd 12/1 SP

3.15 Kemp – Dreamweaver (1st run) H4 10/3 UP

5.55 Newb – Future Investment (1st run) H4 6/1 2nd 3/1

5.Other/Updates

ITV Racing (Saturday) Trainer Pointers

Trainer’s to have won said race in previous 12 renewals, with runners. Stats from HorseRaceBase (HRB), if no ITV races listed, it does not exist in HRB as a ‘trends race’.

2.40 Sandown

• Sunday Sovereign (trainer 1/2,1p in race)
  • Dream Shot (1/2,1p) H1

3.00 Newb

• Domino Darling (1/4,3p)
  • Franconia (3/11, 5p) H2
  • Chamade (1/3,1p)

3.35 Newb

• King Of Comedy (1/3,1p)
  • Zaaki (1/4,2p) H4
  • Century Dream (1/2,1p) H3
  • Look Around (2/5,2p)

Your first 30 days for just £1

• Seeing Henry Cecil towards the end of his career always brings a tear to my eye.
    What a trainer and a fighter.

Chris Albin 11/06/20 6:34 PM Reply

• Not much joy on Thursday – 2 places and a non runner from 5 picks.

Trainers in form with runners – Tom Clover; Ron Thompson; Richard Hannon; John Gosden; Jessica Harrington; Robert Cowell.

Friday selections.
    1.45 KP, Top Drop 8/1;
    2.45 KP, Summer Reach 9/2;
    3.00 WO, Alianne 4/1;
    3.15 KP, Light In The Sky 16/1;
    8.00 NB, Sky Lake 15/2.

GOOD LUCK.

Martin Colwell 11/06/20 9:23 PM Reply

• Morning,

I`ve gone against Josh, with two i know, but, it`s the way i have always done it, so, here we go.

17:55 Newbury

LAAFY 1pt win at 13/2 365 (6/1 gen)
    SLEEPING LION 1pt win 7/1 365 (13/2 gen)

17:10 Curragh

DARK VADER 1pt win 15/2 365
    CITYMAN 1pt win 14/1 gen

As always hope all horses and jockeys come back safe and sound and good luck with whatever you select today.

Stewart 12/06/20 8:20 AM Reply

• Not that I`m throwing a gauntlet down, hope he wins, just as much as i hope i win, if that makes sense….write ups possibly in a while.

Stewart 12/06/20 8:21 AM Reply

• GL Stewart, by all means you can win the 5.10!! haha – you’re allowed to disagree with me!
        I thought/hoped your two may want further/may happen too quickly in latter stages, esp as not loads of pace on paper – although as such maybe your jockeys will be aggressive and a slog would suit Stoutes- thought Fanshawes had a ground Q esp if more rain as forecast (but more an unknown, may be fine on it) – i’ll hope they both needed it, and if mine falls out the back of TV, will cheer them on! Best of luck as always.

Josh 12/06/20 9:01 AM Reply

• What about Sleeping Lion coming from the back to pounce!

Trainer coming into form; The race looks OK for hold up horses; Will stay; 8 career runs at age five, so improvement still possible???

Must be worth an each way tickle.

Martin Colwell 12/06/20 9:46 AM Reply

• A game of opinions, which is why it’s such a great game, Stewart has tipped him above…
          He will stay, but he looks a 16f horse based on runs back end of last season – this 4f shorter may catch him out? Well that’s a question he has to answer anyway, maybe he does have the pace to track – mine wont’ outstay him if he’s near/goes past me – if there is rain, that will pose a question for him also. He’s also usually ridden cold/held up which I rarely like, esp as I wasn’t sure it would be frenetically run, but could be wrong. Given his 15/16f form, I wondered if this would be a pipe opener for something already pencilled in – he should be staying on at the end, I just hope mine is long gone by then!! 🙂 GL if you play, think i’d prefer Stoutes to Fanshawes of the two- be interesting to see how they go! Hopefully one of us cheering.

Josh 12/06/20 9:55 AM Reply

• I missed out the word ‘that’ after ‘about’! #Attentiontodetail .

I did see that Stewart had put it up. A tricky handicap and I will not be betting in it, just thought I would put one up.

Good luck to those with money on the race.

Martin Colwell 12/06/20 10:23 AM Reply

• Wolves 4-00. Iv’e had a small ew bet on Hen but it’s only chicken feed.
    I’ll get my coat

martin whittle 12/06/20 9:17 AM Reply

• Corny, I’m amaized.

Chris 12/06/20 10:49 AM Reply

• Wheat the hell is going on?! I can barley contain my laughter!!

dougandnicky 12/06/20 11:17 AM Reply

• Plucking Hell! We’ve been cooped up for weeks and showing true grit. Time for the layers to free range and have their say.

Chris 12/06/20 11:39 AM Reply

• eggsactly

Titus 12/06/20 11:55 AM Reply

• ON THE BRIDLE

3.15 Kempton Light In The Sky

Colin

cleafe 12/06/20 10:14 AM Reply

• A winner and a place yesterday.

Ew l15
    K 2:45 to nathienel
    N 4:55 breathalyze
    N 5:25 bear force one
    C 7:15 tauran shaman

Pray for me! George send help!!

Leif Collins 12/06/20 10:58 AM Reply

• testing

silver 12/06/20 11:43 AM Reply

• test

silver 12/06/20 11:50 AM Reply

• still problematic Ascot list runners
        12.45 K Zoetic
        13.00 W Living on a dream/plum run/ winter power
        19.00 N Kodi Kub
        19.30N Al Watan

silver 12/06/20 11:55 AM Reply

• 12.45 K Zoetic
        13.00 W Living on a dream/plum run/ winter power
        19.00 N Kodi Kub
        19.30N Al Watan

silver 12/06/20 11:57 AM Reply

• Apologies for double posting but experiencing severe problems posting for the last 24 hrs…Ascot list from GeeGeez blog a few weeks back

silver 12/06/20 12:02 PM Reply

• From my perspective I thought the value was getting squeezed out of the front three and therefore value was to be had further down the field. anyways lets look at them individually.
    LAAFY
    The visor is back on here after it turning a corner for this one at Nottingham last season, albeit the subsequent runs were a bit of a damp squib, its the weather that makes the difference for this one, heard the commentator say yesterday that they were getting their toes in yesterday and the prevailing forecast today has said more rain, so, the more rain the better and they have forecast showers today which i believe may turn the going GS, with Ryan Moore on board also looking a good appointment I believe today may be his day. Know he has won on good to firm, but, that was when he was still a baby, we shall see, value at 13/2, 7`s.
    SLEEPING LION
    Another who has flattered to deceive in the past, is consistent and is the opposite of LAAFY, as in he likes good ground, so, keeping my options split as in one for if the ground dries out and one if it gets sloppy. is a course and distance winner and like Josh says I`m hoping this drop in trip peps him for these distances further down the line and starting here.
    DARK VADER
    Another consistent sort and was a three time winner at Dundalk over the winter, think that run at Leopardstown will have put him spot on and a big run expected here at a furlong shorter.
    CITYMAN
    Now, this one interests me because of the jockey booking, the trainers son is down to ride MIACOMET, he is useful also, but, the trainer obviously feels he needs a more experienced claimer on board and he has got it in the shape of Ben Coen, so, we`ll have to see if that works. As for the horse, the handicapper hasn`t given him much in the way of a reduced rating, but, if on song, could trounce these easily without questions, have a watch of his Navan win if you can, he came back after being headed at the 2f pole and i do like the fighting qualities of this horse, if he`s up there watch out, value at 14/1

Stewart 12/06/20 2:47 PM Reply

• Sorry Josh, can you stick that up under the selections please, sorry, took that long…?

Stewart 12/06/20 2:48 PM Reply