Free Daily Post (Festival Freebies)

A couple of things for you today, including the annual free Festival mag from my friends at free racing tips, which I send out every year. Always worth a flick through while sipping a hot brew…

First up though, some more Festival stats snippets… I tweeted a few stats over the last couple of days that came to me as my head was stuck in HorseRacebase, repeated below, that you may find of some interest…

– No doubt one or more of these will hit board this year, but at prev 5 Festivals, those trainers with 20+ losers in handicaps… T George/ A King/ P Hobbs/ C Longsdon/ Jonjo/ C Tizzard / NTD/ V Williams.. a combined 0/276, 29p (51 races). Room for improvement, maybe this year… ( I wouldn’t be put off any of their handicappers as such just on those stats alone, but info to throw into the pot)

– I’m in HorseRaceBase Festival ‘Trends’ research mode – Coral Cup – becoming a race for the ‘classy’/near top of handicap horses? …10/15 Top 8 in weights (10/121, 24p), inc the previous 4, and 9 of prev 11 renewals (clear top weight 0/12,2p last 15) +117 BFSP

-Cheltenham Festival! Soft/Heavy -thought i’d have a look… 66 races run ‘officially’ on said going since 2007 – 1112 runners / 66 wins / 220 places… IRISH TRAINED – 38 winners (58% of races) from 32% of runners. Handicaps… 52% race winners (12/23) from 28% of runners.

My own stats/trends pack is nearing completion and i’ll have news on my £9.99 offer soon.

Free Festival Magazine

If you are looking forward to the Cheltenham Festival (who isn’t?), then you’ll love this from the guys over at Free Racing Tips: I send it out every year and it’s worth a read. (as with any email list link I send you, you can unsubscribe anytime you please)

A 100% free, 32-page guide to the 2020 Cheltenham Festival – INCLUDING ante post tips!

This is Free Racing Tips’ TWELFTH Festival, and the SEVENTH time they’ve produced this stunning FREE magazine – they gave away 4,328 of these last year.

“Wow! I’ve received your Cheltenham guide previously but I must say you’ve really excelled yourselves this year… will make sure it is with me at the races!” – John Green, Sutton Coldfield

Now YOU can get their FREE 32-page Cheltenham guide too.

100% FREE – NO SUBSCRIPTION – NO “TRIALS” – NO PAYPAL

CLICK HERE – GET YOUR FREE 32-PAGE CHELTENHAM GUIDE FROM FREE RACING TIPS >>>

It’s always a high quality publication, and it’s yours for free, so don’t miss out.

All the best, Josh

P.S. They’re also offering 100% free tips for all 28 races of the 2020 Cheltenham Festival! Get your free magazine and find out more HERE>>>

• Hi All
    5.25 Meydan Assimilation 14/1 this one is from Ed Walker, very hopeful of a big run.
    8.00 Chelmsford Arlecchino’s Arc 6/1 this one is from Mark Usher.
    My view all his 3 AW wins have been here, and he his 2lb lower than his last win here in December.
    Colin.

cleafe 27/02/20 11:55 AM Reply

• Thanks Colin. Mark Usher was also quite keen on the chances of Bird to Love in the same race at an EW price.

Not too shabby last night GBster, three winners between us at decent prices. I’m just doing a fun multiple tonight:

5.30 Prince Casper
    7.30 Upavon
    8.00 Tebay

Anything jumping out of your oven?

Mark Curtis 27/02/20 3:21 PM Reply

• Mark not being an ew man then have to feel they can win and bird to love is on the drift out to 28/1 widely available, so i hope i have got it right, however i have put up Tebay on one of my subscription lines and strongly believe it will win.
      Confidence now taken a knock for see George and yourself fancy it !!!! Ha Ha.
      Colin.

cleafe 27/02/20 4:39 PM Reply

• 🙂

Mark Curtis 27/02/20 4:46 PM Reply

• he who dares colin .. he who dares …. 😉
        may tebay win tonight hard held !!
        gbster 🙂
        p.s. are they still doing the monthly tipster competition across the fence there ? or did everyone get demoralised after i won it twice on the trot from the “get go” 😉

puffing gb 🙂

GEORGE B 27/02/20 4:47 PM Reply

• Bird of love wins at 25/1 BFSP 50.0, first string Tebay 5/2 backed into 15/8, always back the second string as well lesson learnt, ouch!
        Colin

cleafe 27/02/20 8:11 PM Reply

• urgh, ouch, unlucky! I didn’t play on the sand this evening.. but have just read his thoughts and you couldn’t split them, from how he talked about them anyway! Tricky one.

Josh 27/02/20 8:18 PM Reply

• BTW Colin, Tebay wasn’t one of Usher’s, the first string was A.Arc.

Mark Curtis 27/02/20 9:25 PM Reply

• NOTHING COME OUT THE OVENS OF ANY TASTYNESS !!

JUST AGREE ON YOUR TEBAY or or not TEBAY ??

OOPS caps l;ock off !!! 🙂
    WILL REPORT ASAP IF ANYTHING ELSE ..unlikely 😉
    gb 🙂
    have fun out there 🙂
    p.s. great work by you as well lastnight mc .. saved my night really 🙂

GEORGE B 27/02/20 4:18 PM Reply

1. Tebay
    2/1

Come on the lady tati and tebay !! 🙂
    chamapgne on ice mc !!! champagne on ice 🙂
    gbster 😉

GEORGE B 27/02/20 4:38 PM Reply

• OMG .. IT’S IN ” TATI’S” THE LADY LET ME DOWN FOR RETIREMENT !!
      🙁
      in tebay we trust !! 🙂
      laterz 🙂
      off for my beanz on toast with a bit cheese on top .. as i have had such a good day !
      😉

GEORGE B 27/02/20 5:39 PM Reply

• That’s bizarre, exactly what I’m having for tea!

Mark Curtis 27/02/20 6:15 PM Reply

• Wowzas G!!

Mark Curtis 27/02/20 4:48 PM Reply

• well as my dad always said …… if you think the horse is going to win … then do it to WIN son !!!! .. none of this e/w mamby pamby stuff .. bless him .. mind you 9/10 i e/w and dutch ….. just betfair wouldn’t allow e/w on my lucky 31 ..boo !! 🙂 ..but hey i have made money alreay ..the rest is all for fun 🙂

gbster …delirious 🙂

GEORGE B 27/02/20 4:57 PM Reply

• Let’s hope Tebay does the business for you GB! Inspired!!

dougandnicky 27/02/20 5:56 PM Reply

• Thanks for bird in love thinggy a bob mc .. you saved my night again n again ..n again
    Tomorrows another day ……….. apparently ???
    Laters the gb :

George B 27/02/20 8:09 PM Reply

• Nowt to do with me G, just passing on what the trainer said 🙂 Must admit it did help me out tho!

Mark Curtis 27/02/20 9:10 PM Reply