Special Offer for ‘THE’ Festival Guide…
First up, i’ve got you a special offer for Paul Ferguson’s excellent Cheltenham Festival Guide – if you use the promo code – RTP2020 – at checkout you can save £3 – every little helps! I’m not getting anything for this, more a favour to Paul who’s a top fella (even though he’s a blue!:)) and I like to find you savings. Paul sent me a copy a few days ago and my word they’ve packed a lot it >>>
- The Original and now in its 21st year
- Extensive trends analysis of ALL 28 races
- Positive & negative trends boxes for quick and easy referencing
- Guest authors – Donn McClean, Rory Delargy, Ben Linfoot (Sporting Life) & Matt Brocklebank (Sporting Life)
- Analysis of the Irish challenge
- Rory Delargy’s ‘Banker or Bust’ analysis of the big Festival favourites
- Exclusive Aintree preview included with Grand National analysis and race by race trends for the key races from the Aintree Grand National Festival
- FREE 1st CLASS P&P
(Enter promo code RTP2020 when checking out, for your exclusive £3 discount)
Secondly… I always like to drip feed some stats of interest, especially at this time of year. I’m busy completing my own unique Festival guide which focusses on the handicaps and a few other races of interest. Also included is a look at a few trainers and micro angles of interest. Below is an angle for JP’s runners in handicaps…
Owner: JP McManus (owner stats only go back to 2013 in HorseRaceBase)
- Cheltenham Festival
- Handicap Chase/Hurdle (standard/not novice hncps)
- Had NOT won on last three starts
- 15/2 or shorter SP (8/1 + : 0/66, 7p)
15 bets / 5 wins / 10 places (inc wins) / 33% sr / +17 SP / +21 BFSP / AE 2.09
So, note that down. Whether he has any qualifiers this year we shall see, but if he has a ‘shorty’ in those handicaps they’re clearly worth plenty of attention and he no doubt backs them in, which must be some indication the team think said horse is well handicapped/been the plan etc.
As always, ‘the people’ (trainers /owners /jockeys) are as important as the horses at The Festival in my opinion.
Meanwhile… the Paul Nicholls February micro angle continues to tick along and hopefully plenty of you took note. He fired in a 13.5 BFSP winner at Fontwell on Sunday to keep those ticking over and my members’ ‘monthly trainers’ are now on +162.76 BFSP since the start of September – that does include Paul’s 110/1 BFSP winner of the Betfair hurdle, but even without that it still a solid total, and i’d best get finding a trainer or two to follow in March! It’s been fun so far to £2/£5 stakes which is the level to start at with these.
Hopefully something of interest for you there.
My own annual Festival offer is taking shape – you’ll be able to get full access to my Festival content, including the stats/trends guides, for £9.99 – i’m just finalising that but as with previous years it will be via ClickBank which means you can get a full refund if I didn’t help you enjoy the week! But, more on that later in the week, likely Thursday/next week.
All the best,