A couple of freebies for you today…
The first is the annual Festival Yankee from Cleeve Racing. It’s a bit of fun but there’s four selections with sound reasoning, and if they all win it could be over 15k for small stakes. That’s obviously unlikely but you never know, and in any case it makes for an informative read and will get your Festival juices flowing.
Inside this free report you get >>>
• Cleeve’s top 4 picks for the Cheltenham Festival
• Pays over £250 for 4 places and a massive £15K for 4 winners
• Expert analysis from the Cleeve Racing form team
Free Tips (across variety of sports)
One of my friends from the online racing world (also called Josh) has set up a new website and free email list which plenty of you will enjoy.
Throughout February (and for the first week of March) they’ll be giving away each and every one of their tips completely FREE of charge
(No payment details are required and there’s absolutely No hidden catches)
Included are selections from…
- A former head of football trading at a high end Mayfair bookmaker.
- A winning racehorse owner.
- A football, snooker and racing expert with 10 years of experience in the tipping industry.
- A US sports expert who has had his views featured on TV channel Bloomberg and radio station TalkSport.
- A former professional financial trader who now makes his full time living from Betfair football trading.
- And a Betfair employee turned pro greyhound better whose ‘Greyhound Wealth Secrets’ guide we’re also giving away in full for free!
I know Josh fairly well and it’s a free email list worth joining (if it’s not for you, you can click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email)
There’s plenty to get stuck into and enjoy…
All the best,