Free Daily Post: 29/01/20 (complete)

From my members’ ‘Micro Monday’ post… a trainer to follow in February?

February Trainer

Paul Nicholls

• February
  • National Hunt
  • Horse Runs Prev 90 days: 1 only
  • 2015>

109 bets / 37 wins / 49p / 34% sr / +54 SP / +79 BFSP / AE 1.39

• 8/1< SP best: 90 bets / 36 wins/ 48p / 40% sr / +47 SP / +58 BFSP
    • 17/2 + SP: 1/19,1p, +21 BFSP (Brio Conti last Feb, 25/1)
    • PU LTO: 5/13,6p, +55

A small name to follow in February! It’s well known that Nicholls gives his horses flu jabs at the end of December/early January, which can see a dip in performance/fewer runners. In the last 30 days they’ve been going ok… 9/40, 15p… 1/12 in handicaps. Having dived into the stats it does appear that lightly raced horses this season (just 1 run in previous 90 days) are the place to focus. (from a ‘systematic’ perspective) February really does stand out with this angle, and with the flu jab regime it logically makes sense. We shall see how they do this year but it should be a good ‘way in’ to finding bets and with any luck will turn another profit systematically. Qualifiers will be posted in my Daily Members’ Posts.

ALWAYS BACK WINNERS>>>

You can find an update on Gary at Always Back Winners HERE>>>

He’s now +81 points up this All-Weather season and is flying along after a brilliant January.

You can get 80% off your first month HERE>>>

• Yo Gbster, as you well knew what I meant yesterday 🙂 I was thinking of making it clear when my selections were tips as opposed to being mentioned in general chuntering with your good self as horses of potential interest. Then folks who like to read our AW drivel can make their own minds up whether to back or not. There was no intention of marginalizing the almighty RTP tipster champion 🙂

For example, today I am looking at the following, not all will necessarily end up as tips per se.

5.45 Normal Norman
    6.45 Glenn Coco and Unforgiving Minute
    7.15 Moongazer

Do you have any potential bets?

Mark Curtis 29/01/20 1:29 PM Reply

• yo ho yo mr maestro ..funnily enough …..yes 😉
      BUT NOT TIPS JUST RAMBLINGS OF THE SOUS CHEF ….GBSTER !

HERE ARE MY SCRAPS FROM THE HEAD TABLE :
      5.45 Kempton 6 Normal Norman = COVERED

5.45 Kempton 4 Merchant Of Venice = SMASHED INTO !

5.45 Kempton 5 Rangali Island (IRE) = COVERED

6.45 Kempton 7 Rectory Road = E/W ONLY / 4TBP

BON APETITE MONSIEURIES 😉
      VERY POOR RESULTS FOR ME THO 🙁

have fun later mr mc !
      gbster

GEORGE B 29/01/20 1:49 PM Reply

• Good afternoon again everyone

You will have seen the initial skirmishes between the GBster and myself above. After a long look at the card I am not offering a selection in the 5.45. Normal Norman is an attractive bet but the race is extremely competitive for a small field and any of the front four could win.

6.45 I am very keen on the chances of Glenn Coco although the current 11/4 with B365 is not that appealing with the quality of the opposition. I may well have a saver but the tip is Unforgiving Minute EW. Trainer/jockey are 80% win 100% place when teaming up over the last year and the horse was a good second in a CD hcp here last year.

7.15 Split Down South is a worthy favourite but I am sticking with my tip from last week Champion Brogie. I think he is slightly better than he showed last week and will give him another go.

8.15 Very competitive but my two against the field are Qui Queras and Capricorn Prince.

Good luck with all your bets.

Mark Curtis 29/01/20 3:43 PM Reply

• Hello boys, so the 6.45 with only 8 runners we fancy half the field for my bet is Asdaa
    See who wins!!!
    Probably non of us
    All the best
    Colin

cleafe 29/01/20 4:17 PM Reply

• Ha, exactly Colin should really leave well alone 🙂

Mark Curtis 29/01/20 4:29 PM Reply

• he who dares rodney …. he who dares ……………. ????? 😉

GEORGE B 29/01/20 5:21 PM Reply

• Well one of us mentioned it!

Mark Curtis 29/01/20 5:51 PM Reply

• Yep covered by main bet .. made a profit of £1.58 on the race ….wmsl
      Bring on the 6.45 !
      Gbster in jubilant mood

Ge0rge b 29/01/20 6:20 PM Reply

• I’ve got a better idea, just back Hollie’s rides 🙂 amazing jock.

I’m off travelling to Suffolk via Abingdon next couple of days (signs of relief all round) so back Saturday, have fun and winners while I’m gone 🙂

Mark Curtis 29/01/20 8:27 PM Reply

• You talking about my virtual girlfriend there !!! 🙂 ….. lucky boy Tom Marquand !!
      and don’t forget Ben Curtis … champion jockey one day !!
      Have a fab time on your tour of Middle England !
      cheers