Members Daily Post: 22/01/20 (complete)

1.My Tips

2.Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

4.General messages/updates/new reports etc

1.My Tips

Daily Chase Tips Main (2019: 24/165, 49p +16.8 ) Jumps Festival Tips (2018:+143; 2019: 6/99,27p, -45.8,)

Daily Chase Tips: Main (2020: 1/15,4p, -9.5)

(handicap chases, 2m7f+, C4+)

None, i’ve been agonising over that 2.10 for too long and instead of forcing a bet i’ll leave it. It looks to be between the top three in the market to my eyes and id favour Broadclyst but maybe that’s because I put him up LTO at 12s when just losing and he’s nowhere near those odds today. The Hobbs horse is still unexposed and could rate plenty higher (the actual weight difference may have an impact in this ground) and Jonjo’s could spark a revival if the headgear works.

Best of The Blog? (test: 0/8, 3p; -8)

None.

2.Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

JUMPS

Warwick

2.10 – Fleminport (all Hc’s,micro class) ES+ I3 5/1 S3A UP

3.45 –

Finula (all Hc’s,m class) ES+ I3 G1 11/1 S1 S3A#  Fell

The Ravens Return (m class) H3 I1 G3 3/1 S4 3rd

Catterick………None

TTP Chase Micros 2019/20
2.10 Warw – Fleminport (any odds) I3 5/1 UP

Please Read: All information regarding the members club and how to engage in the content, inc Videos. Inc contact info, research articles and much more can be found HERE>>>

Chase Angles 2019/20

Trainers

2.30 Catt – The Some Dance Kid (14/1<) 9/1 Up

Jockey Angles 2019/20

2.10 Warw- Irish Octave (25/1<) 20/1UP

These following are both for Richard Johnson who I presume wont be riding for a while after his Exeter fall, but just in case a miraculous recovery… but logically he was booked to ride so from a ‘behaviour/record’ perspective worth noting…

1.35 Warw – More Overdraught (16/1<) 20/1 DNQ 50/1

4.15 Warw – Precious Eleanor (16/1<) H1 I3 4/1

Chase Eye-Catchers 2019/20

2.10 Warw – Broadclyst (1st run) H3 I1 G3 10/3 UP

2.40 Warw – Frankly Speaking (2nd run – hurdle) 20/1 UP

4.General messages/updates/new reports etc

Micro Monday post HERE>>>

New Tracker Tuesday Post/Hot Form Video HERE>>>

Jonjo + JP

As an aide… while ‘chatting horse’ with Nick (what exciting lives we lead!), and with Warwick in mind, I looked at Jonjo’s record with JP’s horses at Warwick – maybe identifying trainer/owner/track record needs some further work. In the meantime…

Anyway…

• Jonjo
  • JP Owned
  • Warwick
  • Handicap Chase/ Handicap Hurdle
  • 2012 – (from when owner data tracked in HRB)

42 bets / 10 wins / 12p / 24% sr / +62 SP / +92 BFSP / AE 1.78

Fleminport hits that box in the 2.10. Those stats are solid, and 6 of the 8 years have been profitable.  Some would argue with these connections that form analysis in handicaps is a waste of time. Anyway, you can do what you wish with those stats. I’ll try and take a look in a Micro Monday post at any other such JP/Track/Trainer combos that may exist.

• AW T/T

No runners for Wed.

Tuesday saw a short priced winner and a 2nd if you do ew.

Michael Dennis 21/01/20 11:36 PM Reply

• Had to throw a 5er at Blow by Blow today at Catterick

Ryan Mercer 22/01/20 8:54 AM Reply

• COLINS BETS
    4.30 Kempton Atalanta Queen 10/3

TIP TOP
    12.40 Lingfield Kraka 13/2
    4.05 Catterick Lets Sway

FAVOURED
    3.55 Lingfield Roumdabout Magic 15/8
    7.30 Kempton Bridgewater Bay 10/1

ARUBA and MAX BETS
    No bet
    Well Aruba going very well since getting the rules right after yesterdays winner it is + 39.083 up this month so far.
    Colin

cleafe 22/01/20 10:08 AM Reply

• Hear hear Colin, not sure you saw our appreciative comments yesterday.

Mark Curtis 22/01/20 11:26 AM Reply

• Hi Mark

Did see the comments and thank Tom and yourself always greatly appreciated, intened to make a comment this morning but in a rush for an appointment.

Atwaar previous race was an Elite bet again won at 10/1, SP 8/1 so a nice couple of returns from it, and long may they continue.

Colin.

cleafe 22/01/20 12:23 PM Reply

• Hi Colin
          Where are these Elite bets that your posting please?
          Sion

Sion 22/01/20 11:24 PM Reply

• Hi Sion,

They can be found here…. http://bit.ly/37johbH

Colin was posting his Elite Tips system tips in here for a good 14 months I think, while then also trialing them with his old friend Neil and his service/set up above, and had a good offer to make it a paid subs service.

I don’t know how it’s been performing since, but very well i think- well 8 or so members from here, who’d been following on these pages, signed up and none of them have left yet from what I can see, which is 3/4 months now I think, so they must be ticking along.

More info etc here>>> http://bit.ly/37johbH

Josh 23/01/20 8:07 AM Reply

• Thanks Josh

I like how open you are. First month and I have to say this is a great service you offer here.

Figuring out which system to use but swaying towards your in form trainers.

Sion

Sion 23/01/20 8:36 AM Reply

• No problem….

Oh, I didn’t mention that’s obviously an affiliate link – on this occasion more so that obv there was a risk that some members may sign up to Colin’s Elite and leave here, having only found out about them via me etc (which is fine, no problem there – but business wise I have to ensure I get something in such an eventuality)

Thanks, appreciated – I appreciated it can be a bit overwhelming at start but best to take time and work out what you may wish to use or follow- it’s fluid and patience usually wins out – I need to up my tipping game but that will come – last year was tough for ‘advised’ strategies etc – but with any luck the likes of Jumps w2, Flat S4 (when that returns) can bring in 50 odd points a year combined, that would be solid – there’s a new ‘advised strategies’ link in the Welcome Post link in all daily members’ posts –

Yep – if ‘in form’ you mean the monthly trainers maybe? – hopefully as a portfolio over a calendar year they can tick along, they have so far since Sept.

And then obv there are horses listed galore, and the various symbols (detailed in Key in welcome post link) and members comments that can be used as starting points, if you wish to find your own bets – and finding a way to shortlist, and don’t worry about ‘missed winners’ etc should add to the engagement/enjoyment – the best winners are ones where you make a final decision yourself I think ,if you so please, even for small stakes.

Anyway, as always if you’ve any questions / queries etc just fire away.

Josh 23/01/20 9:01 AM Reply

• Josh
    Have signed up for a commputer course starting Monday 3rd of Febuarary and it will include Tuesdays both days 9 till 5 the first part is for 3 months, and may do the next level after.
    Should be interesting for it is the same colledge were my son studied for 2 years, and he was awarded the top student award in that time.
    In an attempt to keep some of my bets on board may have to text you the bets and if you can put them up with prices for the 2 days a week then that would be great, Neil will put Elite up for me, and i am able to get Elite bets the night before.
    Colin

cleafe 22/01/20 12:38 PM Reply

• good stuff Colin, the irony of course is that by the end of said course you’ll probably be better on a computer than me haha.

Hmm… assuming you’re finding the bets either evening before/or before you head off to course, can’t you just post them up? If needs be me or someone on here can add prices etc ? i’m sure we can find a solution – you may just have to get up earlier! 🙂

Josh 22/01/20 3:12 PM Reply

• No for the colledge is through town for me so will have to catch the bus around 7.45am to get there it used to take Joe an hour plus to make the journey, so will go out and get the paper early doors and hopefuly have them prepared, will have to see how it goes.
        Most of my methods starting point is through the good old fashioned newspapers, so most cannot do the night before.
        Once on the course one of the tutors maybe into racing and so can quickly put them on there who knows.
        Colin

cleafe 22/01/20 3:26 PM Reply

• Interesting look at owner/trainer stats Josh. Didn’t win but I have often thought that owners also like certain tracks and would be interesting to see if anyone could find a few stats that could make money. I am sure there must be a few nuggets located on one or two tracks around the country. Gordon

Gordon Roberts 22/01/20 2:34 PM Reply

• Hi Gordon,

Yep I suspect so – HRB has 30 odd in their system that can be delved into, not too many Jumps, plenty of the Arab flat owners etc, where I suspect the trainer is far more important but who knows.
      I’ll add it to the list.

Josh 22/01/20 3:14 PM Reply