Free Daily Post: 16/01/20 (complete)

Members Micro System Test Zone

Jockey Angles 2019/20

12.50 Lud – Fair And Dandy (16/1<) 150/1

3.20 MR- Out For Justice (25/1<) H1 I3 7/2

Chase Eye-Catchers 2019/20

2.20 Lud – Minella For Me (1st run) H3 I3 8/1

2.20 Lud – Town Parks (3rd run) G1 9/2

• Reiterating my post yesterday, I only noticed after I had placed my bets last night with Sky, that BOG did not apply until ‘00.01 am’ on the day of the race. Is this new? Have I been asleep? I won’t be betting with Sky on the night before any more. Bang goes another edge we used to have. Bet 365 for one still has it.

Any thoughts?

Pat O’Connell

Patrick O'Connell 16/01/20 2:27 PM Reply

• Hi Pat,
      Sorry, missed this yesterday.

Yep that’s been the case for a while now. You’re best going onto Oddschecker for any race really, and hovering over the green ticks in the ‘Best odds guaranteed’ row at the top.
      Not many left now the evening before – I think poss Ladbrokes and Bet365, Unibet – and that may be it.

Betfair Sports/PP are 8am on day
      William Hill 10am on day
      BetVictor 9am on day
      Betfred 7am on day
      SkyBet 00.01
      888 – day of race, so same as Skybet I assume.

Josh 16/01/20 2:40 PM Reply

• Good afternoon all

I’m missing my wingman George B, can only assume he is under the cosh at work or from Mrs GB.

Newcastle this afternoon, I like a couple. In the 3.55, the canny Mrs McLintock runs Zabeel Star, a course winner who had a spin over hurdles the other week and looks aimed at this. EW on this one and a win saver on Paddyplex. His trainer is smart round here and his record with horses over staying trips is 35% over the last couple of years.

5.00 Bunnian is interesting here lurking at the bottom of the weights. He only had four runs last year and one of those was a win over course and distance. Gelded since then he can go well for Mr Midgley who is as good a trainer of 5f horses as anyone.

7.00 Jim Goldie usually likes a winner here and Jeffrey Harris is not averse to the track either. 5 winners have come out of the race he contested here on 6 December and he is worth a small bet tonight.

Good luck if you play.

Mark Curtis 16/01/20 2:49 PM Reply

• Unlucky on Bunnian there Mark. My tipsters fancy Jeffrey Harris too.

Leif Collins 16/01/20 5:55 PM Reply

• Hi Leif, my tips just need bigger noses 🙂 I’m encouraged by your proper tipsters, although Klopp is a very obvious danger. All the best.

Mark Curtis 16/01/20 6:14 PM Reply

• Haha maybe paid for is a better description than proper. Forecast could be the way to go.

Leif Collins 16/01/20 6:31 PM Reply

• Thanks for putting these up Mark, love an end of day interest! Zabeel Star paid on 4th with PP and Buniann won on every camera angle shown except the official one grrrrr

James Barker 16/01/20 6:25 PM Reply

• Cheers James, very frustrating! I had four seconds yesterday by various bits of a horses cranium 🙂

Mark Curtis 16/01/20 7:34 PM Reply