Members Daily Post: 07/01/20 (complete)

1.My Tips

2.Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

4.General messages/updates/new reports etc

1.My Tips

Daily Chase Tips Main (2019: 24/165, 49p +16.8 ) Jumps Festival Tips (2018:+143; 2019: 6/99,27p, -45.8,)

Daily Chase Tips: Main (2020: 1/4,1p, +1.5)

(handicap chases, 2m7f+, C4+)

None, no race types of choice.

Best of The Blog? (test: 0/7, 2p; -7)

3.00 Taunt – Prudhomme – 1 point win – 9/2 (WH/UniB) 4/1 (gen) UP, ran well to a point before stopping/labouring again – he looked very fit, so given the wind op, he’s got some questions now, unless he did badly need it – and his jumping could be improved.

that’s all for today, as of 08.45, write up at bottom of post…

2.Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

JUMPS

Taunton

3.00 –

Prudhomme (HcH) w2 I3 4/1  UP

Earth Moor (micro distance) w1 w2 4/1  WON 4/1>7/1

Lingfield……..None

Chase Angles 2019/20

2.30 Taunt – Snapdragon Fire (13/2<)  H1 I1 G1 5/2 UP

Chase Eye-Catcher 2019/20

3.30 Taunt – Captain Cattistock (3rd run) H1 I3 G1 6/4 UP

4.General messages/updates/new reports etc

NEW Micro Monday Post HERE>>>

(a look at handicap chasers sent off 4/1< SP)

Write up…

Prudhomme – One from the Section 2 qualifiers – this new ‘test’ has yet to get off the ground but with any luck this one can get the job done. If he was coming here on the back of his novice win at Uttoxeter I think he’d be half these odds – obviously he isn’t but they’ve given him a wind op after he was sluggish LTO (jockey reported breathing was the issue) and return him to a target track, with the yard in form. Nick Williams does well here with his hurdlers and all his 6YOs – 5/13,7p in the last 5 years, 3/8,4p in handicap hurdles. His 60+ day stats are impressive also (this one’s had 58 off). He also does well with handicap debutants and those he moves up in trip. The horse… well he’s well related, unexposed, and he was put up as a hurdler to follow by the Trainer in one of my guest ‘to follow’ pieces (found in free reports/systems tab)- which would indicate that they think a lot of him. I’ve no doubt he will be much better than this mark and I didn’t want to miss out if it’s today, as he could bolt up. The form of his races has been working out well, with plenty of subsequent winners in behind and he shaped at Uttox as if worth a step up in trip. He did that a shade cosily and I suspect he’s much better than 125. Just a case of when he shows it. This doesn’t look a great race to my eyes and if he’s here to run his race I thought he could make 4s looks generous.

• Checked January results where two or more methods selected the same horse, requested by warriorman.
    4 winners from 8 bets + 13.75 points profit from level stakes
    advised price 10/1, 11/4, 11/4, 9/4
    Betfair SP 19.75, 5.40, 3.10, 2.96
    Bookmakers SP 10/1, 7/2, 2/1, 15/8
    Caution for these have never been recorded before, but will put them up as MAX BETS and see how they go, but would be very surprised if they did not show a profit over time.
    Colin.

cleafe 06/01/20 6:12 PM Reply

• Hi Colin,

Sorry for the late reply. Im not much of regular poster but I felt I had to let you know that you are doing a great job with these systems……got to give credit where its due and all that, and its very well deserved in your case. Another absolutely cracking day today 🙂

Thanks again for sharing, much appreciated!

warriorman9 07/01/20 11:16 PM Reply

• Hi Josh

I think I’ve paid twice this month. Do you mind checking please.

Cheers

Leif Collins 06/01/20 8:51 PM Reply

• Hi, leave it with me, i’ll take a look asap and email you.

Josh 07/01/20 7:31 AM Reply

• AW T/T

Only 1 runner Tuesday. It won’t make you rich.

5.45 S Fancy Footings…T Dascombe T/J… evens.

mickeydee 06/01/20 9:05 PM Reply

• Tom Lacey is hitting a bit of form recently.Has a couple out tomorrow of interest

1pm Noche Volatus,around 16/1,johnson steering
    3pm Flashing glance 8/1,one with bit of proven form

Curtis is on board a Burke horse 5.45,little india,he seems to be going for quantity over quality for the aw championship so dont know if its as signifigent this winter

gearoid180468 07/01/20 12:00 AM Reply

• Anyone having a punt on Burgess Dream Ling 3-45 bfsb have 30-1 available, 18-1 most places.

martin whittle 07/01/20 7:48 AM Reply

Southwell
    4.45 Moonraker 7/4
    5.45 Directory 9/4
    7.15 Global Melody 3/1
    Colin.

cleafe 07/01/20 10:34 AM Reply

• Fun only do NOT BACK for never done lay betting only yesterday there were 2 bets which left out because of the heavy going and they both lost, in November on another service left out around 11 and they all lost, so here goes, these 3 bets are from my methods which have left out today.
    3.15 Lingfield Potters Hedger 3/1 has run two seconds on heavy but much shorter trips not convinced it will be better over the longer distance
    3.45 Lingfield The Brothers 5/2 second of 5 runners on heavy last time 5 lengths down when tired jump last and lost by 9 lengths
    4.00 Taunton Emma Lamb 11/2 ran twice on soft without pulling up any trees
    These are the reasons that i have not backed them to win via my methods.
    Not knowing anything about the laying market maybe Emma Lamb at 11/2 is too bigger price to lay, anyway will see what they do today.
    DO NOT BACK THEM for this is only fun, any advice on laying feel free to advice me.
    Colin

cleafe 07/01/20 11:11 AM Reply

• I’ve only ever laid horses at odds-on, except when back-lay arbing. Makes me too nervous.
      I’d say Potters Hedger does have a good chance – Wadham’s runners go well on heavy and her hurdlers go well at Lingfield.
      Noticed when I came to your win selections a bit late today, that most of the odds had shortened a little…. not surprising!

manyanga 07/01/20 12:41 PM Reply

• Been trying to get into Laying myself Colin be interesting to see how you go
      As having a made a point of not wanting to back anything under 4/1, with the flip side i dont think id want to lay anything above 2/1, poss 3’s unless you are confident you can totally rule a horse out but that’s maybe to do with how much you have in exchange account to play with
      Good luck !!

Ryan Mercer 07/01/20 12:56 PM Reply

• No jumps bets for me this afternoon. Possibly some AW action later so back at 4.00

Tim Hanson 07/01/20 12:42 PM Reply

• Nothing for me at Southwell either.

Tim Hanson 07/01/20 3:43 PM Reply