Free Daily Post: 11/11/19 (complete)

Members Micro System Test Zone

Autumn Trainers

C Longsdon

2.05 K – Nightfly (12/1<) 10/1

November Trainersย

1.30 K – Ofalltheginjoints (12/1<) 5/4

Chase Angles 2019/20

12.55 K – Dorking Cock (13/2<) 4/1

Jockey Angles 2019/20

3.15 K – Really Super 10/1

Chase Eye-Catchers 2019/20

2.05 K – Commandant Lย 9/1ย

3.15 K – Definitelyanoscar 2/1

• That gave us a warm glow Josh! Many congratulations, and enjoy the celebrations!!

Faz Ismail 11/11/19 3:27 PM Reply

• I CAN ONLY SAY THANKS JOSH ……..SO MUCH FOR TELLING US TO KEEP THE FAITH in “really super” ………… recovered my betting balance .. lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

she looks so brave over her fences and gave more than jack asked for on many .. breathtaking at the last !!! brave bravo super !!!!
    cheers
    a very happy gbster ๐Ÿ™‚

George B 11/11/19 3:28 PM Reply

• Ah, so you have emerged from your short self-imposed exile! Great performance by Super today, just backed her at tens in running ๐Ÿ™

Mark Curtis 11/11/19 6:48 PM Reply

• mc : hark at you in running experting ๐Ÿ™‚ … ha ha well done … now stop disturbing me on my quest for completeing the 12 months of winners system ..ha ha .. see yo u at the sandy beaches ๐Ÿ™‚
        gbster ๐Ÿ™‚

George B 12/11/19 9:28 AM Reply

• Thanks both,
    Hmmm… well, deep down we all knew she has runs like that in her, and that was over after 2f or so, knowing her. She just needed her mind making up – CP and Jack’s aggressive attitude over first two, inc giving her a smack, has won that – when she tanks like that you know you’re in for a good run – and some of that jumping. Amy has said she was good at home and she has jumped fine last twice.
    But, I didn’t expect her to do that today really!

Josh 11/11/19 3:46 PM Reply

• A great run by Really Super . It was never in doubt from a long way out and was great to watch . You must be delighted Josh.

Chris Kay 11/11/19 4:33 PM Reply

• Over the moon Chris, plenty more to come – and her speed/jumping will win her a few more – she’s torn the race apart, forcing errors from everything in behind. Nice for her to do it at a top track also, and a decent jumping test.
      I did think ‘oh no’ at the first, and that she wasn’t up for it/CP hadn’t worked, but Jack has got stuck in, woken her up, and away she’s gone. It wasn’t in much doubt after that when she travelled in that way.
      Onwards ๐Ÿ™‚

Josh 11/11/19 5:57 PM Reply

• Well I did back her!! I think I was more confident than you sounded, Josh, though without any good reason except the ability she showed in earlier races. I think you were erring on the cautious!
    Well done.

manyanga 11/11/19 6:15 PM Reply

• ha, yes I was – I think being so bullish at Uttox when she didn’t win taught me not to go down that route again! I hinted, but none of us were as bullish as we have been, not for example when she won her hurdles races at Worc etc.

Josh 11/11/19 6:27 PM Reply