• ‘ ALLO ‘ ALLO
    monsieur mc … ca va ???
    4.20 Newcastle 3 FORTISSIMO (IRE) Just a small e/w for me (4TBP ON BETFAIR)…. will try and finish other work in time for sur soir
    LATERZ TATERS
    GB/LE BC 🙂

George B 22/10/19 1:23 PM Reply

• Bonjewer Monsieur Le Georges. Just looking at Kempton now.Posting around 4pm 🙂

Mark Curtis 22/10/19 3:11 PM Reply

• Beachmasters Kempton Update

Pretty indifferent last night, Gullane One finishing just outside the places. Onto Kempton. Quite a poor card for this venue so only playing for fun tonite.

Firstly a speculative long shot EW treble. All of these could place on their best form, but as said before they have to show it today!

6.00 Solveigs Song
    7.30 Thegreatestshowman
    8.00 Al Kout

Then a few singles, not ultra-confident, small stakes.

5.30 Red Cossack. Doesn’t win very often but Mr Ivory is a wily old fellow.

7.00 Global Hope, first time eye shield for Ms Kellaway, another savvy trainer when the money is down. Saver on Turn To Rock.

7.30 Sparklealot. Quite a competitive race but just fancy this at the prices.

As I say none of these are up there with last weeks winners in terms of how strongly I fancy them so a wealth warning is attached. Have fun if playing, I await GB’s views with interest.

Mark Curtis 22/10/19 3:47 PM Reply

• here are my kempton compooter concoctions :

8.00 Kempton 14 FEARLESS WARRIOR (FR) = right pedigree for right surface for right class for right age restrictions … it just feels ….”RIGHT” …..
    i guess 🙂
    8.30 Kempton 14 THE WARRIOR (IRE) = right pedigree for right surface for right for class right age restrictions … it just feels ….”RIGHT” ..i guess 🙂
    Hello hello ..what do we have ‘ere then .. a nice little (and i mean little) WARRIOR double on our hands 🙂 …… omg the same race card No as well ..lol 🙂
    mind you i also fancy :
    8.30 Kempton 2 TRAILBOSS (IRE) to scupper the win double 🙁

and thant’s me lot for tonight …off for my soup de courgette avec fromage now .. laterz mr mc .. shall be looking for yours to get me out of ttrouble ….as usual 😉
    gb/bc
    bon soir !

George B 22/10/19 4:40 PM Reply

• Cheers G, your Trailboss won me a few quid 🙂

Mark Curtis 22/10/19 8:41 PM Reply

• yeah .. the second warrior wasn’t up for it i see …… lol but knew trailboss should win 🙂
    onto tomoz my friend