Members Daily Post: 13/10/19 (complete)

1.My Tips

2.Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

4.General messages/updates/new reports etc

1.My Tips

Daily Chase Tips: Main (2019: 19/100, 34p +43.8) Jumps Festival Tips (2018:+143; 2019: 6/99,27p, -45.8,)

Daily Chase Tips: Main

(handicap chases, 2m7f+, C4+)

None.

I won’t have time to look at the Munster National and do it justice as we have an early start on Sunday. Internal Transfer is the most interesting I think, but 4s/5s is arguably short enough for a 18 runner,  heavy ground slog, and where he’s got stamina to fully prove in testing ground. And I haven’t looked at the rest in much depth. Snugsborough Benny deserves his place at the top also – I hope connections are not so patient with him again, poor horse. I’m sure he’s got one of these in him if only his starting position wasn’t from last!

Captain Chaos – very strange, so odd the stewards called them in and they offered no explanation – he halved in price, and travelled strongly initially, Harry had him out the back, 4 wide, then moved him up to 3rd, before he lost his place and went to the back , slowly losing touch – his jumping then looked very awkward suggesting he was feeling something to me. Maybe he does just have to have blinkers, and didn’t enjoy not racing up there but that was too bad to be true, given the support/conditions.

Ballyoptic hacked up – I can just about live with that at 11/2 given his form last season and odd question but no shock he’s done that, Sam back on for first time in a while, given a prominent ride (which makes sense given he stays further) and a clear sight of his fences- that’s the best he’s jumped for some time. Class has won out, albeit plenty haven’t run their race in that ground. I thought they may have targeted him at a bigger race, but they’ve clearly decided to crack on. I suppose he is 9 going on 10, and the yard couldn’t be in much better form.

Daily Chase Tips: Test (14/07/19>: 5/27,13p, +14.3)

(handicap chases, 16-22f, C4+)

None.

2.Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

FLAT

Goodwood

4.50 – Severance (3yo+) G1 9/2

5.25 – Chairmanoftheboard (3yo+) 10/1

JUMPS

Bonus Irish

Limerick

3.25 – Don’t Go Mad (all Hc’s) ES+ 16/1 S2A S3A

Please Read: All information regarding the members club and how to engage in the content, inc Videos. Inc contact info, research articles and much more can be found HERE>>>

None.

4.General messages/updates/new reports etc

• PROGRESS DRIVE 1pt win 16/1 gen
    THE BIG LENSE 1pt win 14/1 gen

If Cabaret queen sneaks in…that would make 3, but, will leave it at 2 for the moment!
    Write ups in morning

Stewart 12/10/19 8:26 PM Reply

• 4:35 Limerick 🙂

BTW thanks mate for the selections.

aspirin99 12/10/19 11:24 PM Reply

• Sorry, forgot to put time on.. 🙂

Stewart 13/10/19 8:10 AM Reply

• THE BIG LENSE
      Well this one just keeps progressing and he must have done something at home also distance wise for them to contemplate putting him in here, the feather weight will help through the slog, but, at 14/1 I had to have a play also. He has constantly progressed and I see no reason why he can`t put up the treble of wins here. He has course form albeit in a NHF race, but, that was on heavy and he did stay on that day, which makes me sure he won`t have a problem today and this may be another nice pot for Mr Elliott to pick up for JP.
      PROGRESS DRIVE
      This one is taken on merit as the trainer is really good at picking up horses and turning their fortunes round, he does well in a bog and by the weather forecast that is what this race will turn into. Has won at Ayr in atrocious ground, so, the ground will not worry him and the jockey and light weight also play into PG`s favour, value at 16/1 and the unknown ability is taken into account with the value price.

As always hope all horses and jockeys come back safe and sound and good luck with whatever you select today.

Stewart 13/10/19 8:07 AM Reply

• Looks like Cabaret Queen is in, best price 6/1 – a Mullins plot?

johnnybetts 13/10/19 10:18 AM Reply

• I wouldn`t say a plot, just thrown it at the bottom of the weights and he has a good record in this race!

Stewart 13/10/19 10:42 AM Reply

• Note to Josh – The Big Lense, youngest horse in the race…. 😉

handbag 13/10/19 2:20 PM Reply

• Nice winner Stewart

Brian Wright 13/10/19 4:44 PM Reply

• I`m hoping majority were on my 3rd best selection, although I never officially put it up, so, will put it down as – 2pts…..

Stewart 13/10/19 4:46 PM Reply

• Good shout Stewart and nice drift too. Don’t do yourself down, I’m counting it as a winner for you!

johnnybetts 13/10/19 4:48 PM Reply

2-50. Listen Dear 14-1
    4-35. Spider Web 12-1
    5-10. Minella Fair 2-1

Martin Whittle 13/10/19 2:08 AM Reply

• with Goodwood off i’m just going to stick those 6 above in a 5p ew L63

Martin Whittle 13/10/19 9:03 AM Reply

• after another look these are my bets:
        Curragh.

Enter The Red @ 33/1 17.35 Curragh
        10p ew L15 = £3
        total staked £18-60

Martin Whittle 13/10/19 11:24 AM Reply

• returns £33-87

Martin Whittle 13/10/19 6:54 PM Reply

• after finding myself with an hour or so to spare today the complete opposite of yesterday when i didn’t even have enough time to scratch my arse, hence no posts, thought i would catch up with my accounts.
    A cracking week this week, helped by my lucky L15, in what has been a pretty difficult year so decided to draw out enough money from accounts to pay my subs, for here and 2 services i use, until end of year which leaves me.
    Starting bank £1,200
    bank now £2,541
    up £1,341 (111%)
    nowhere near the dizzy heights of the last 2 years but any net profit is gratefully received .

Martin Whittle 13/10/19 11:49 AM Reply