Members Daily Post: 12/08/19 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

2.My Tips (Daily Chase Tips/Jumps Festival Tips)

3.Nick’s Tips

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

Catterick

3.45 –

Aeolus (micro age) 22/1

Luis Vaz De Torres (4yo+,m dist) w1 G3 6/1

Windsor

5.30 – Hellovaqueen (m age) 7/1

7.00 –

Caradoc (all Hc’s) w2 ES+ 7/2 S3A

Mordred (m dist) H3 G3 3/1

Ayr……….Abandoned

Please Read: All information regarding the members club and how to engage in the content. Inc contact info, research articles and much more can be found HERE>>>

2.My Tips (Daily Chase Tips/Jumps Festival Tips)

Daily Chase Tips: Main (2019: 17/85, 29p +38.8) Jumps Festival Tips (2018:+143; 2019: 6/99,27p, -45.8,)

None. It looks like the next chases for me to attack will be from Wednesday onwards.

3.Nick’s Tips

2018: +532.33 ; 2019 running total End JUNE -8.605 BOG / -10.105 Advised; May -8.22/-8.97, June -31.04 / -31.79, July: 7/44, 15 w|p, +19.495 advises/bog)

None.

None.

COMMENTS UPDATE…

Well it hasn’t taken me long to realise that this Disqus addition isn’t an enhancement so you can blame me for that cock up – I thought it only possible to see how it properly functioned when installed but it’s a bit too much, and plenty of aspects make me a tad uncomfortable. I did deliberately choose a quieter time to try it. It will be removed asap – and ill ponder other solutions- as the comments functionality can be improved, just finding the best solution.

Micro Monday

Post TBC

• This is a test!

Josh (admin) 11/08/19 6:11 PM Reply

• Not sure if my text reply worked?

Mark Curtis 11/08/19 7:15 PM Reply

• Sorry, test! Think it’s working ok. Well done

Mark Curtis 11/08/19 7:41 PM Reply

• Ooh.

Steve Iley 11/08/19 9:01 PM Reply

• Do gifs work. https://media3.giphy.com/media/9xt5eMX6WhOhvfWajw/giphy.gif

Steve Iley 11/08/19 9:01 PM Reply

• hmmm… I’m not 100% sure this comments feature is the solution to enhancing the comments/engagement I thought it was – a tad too complex esp for setting up accounts, or guests, and all the notification settings you can play with etc. This may be a short lived experiment! We shall see. 🙂

Josh (admin) 12/08/19 8:51 AM Reply

• COLINS BETS
    No bet
    ELITE BETS
    Wolverhampton
    5,50 Cauthen BOG 11/2
    6.20 Dashed BOG 11/4
    6.50 Cape Victory BOG 5/1
    Colin

Colin Leafe 12/08/19 10:26 AM Reply

• Lambourn
    Windsor
    6.00 Clegane BOG 11/2
    7.00 Caradoc BOG 10/3
    Richard Hughes still to put his views up
    Colin

Colin Leafe 12/08/19 10:34 AM Reply

• Touch and go this one but Richard Hughes has made some positive noises, for him, for Caspian Queen in the 6.00 at Windsor.

Martin Colwell 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply

• Surprised to see that Ed Walker thinks Clegane is well drawn in stall 1 over 6f at Windsor but he undoubtedly knows more than I do!
      Looks like Caradoc might be the one, backed into best-price 2/1.

It’s good to have the old Comments page back, Josh.

johnnybetts 12/08/19 2:38 PM Reply

• indeed, that was a short lived experiment that didn’t go as well as planned! ie a cock-up. It was hard to get a feel for it without putting it live but any new approach is meant to lower barriers, not raise them. I will improve the comments, esp with fun features/images etc, ‘liking’ comments, ability to get email alerts from certain posters new comments if desired etc – that’s all possible- just finding the best kit to do it – albeit may do a bespoke version as i want to re-design the members’ pages/experience etc. And the current comments are rubbish on mobile esp the threads etc, but also plans to look into an ap etc.

Josh 12/08/19 3:13 PM Reply

• Yeah, signing up to something so they can spam you with ads isn’t much fun either!

handbag 12/08/19 6:20 PM Reply

• Ah well you can permanently delete any account you set up and there were profile settings you could change to ensure received no messages, but I didn’t realise it was quite what it was, and that whole process was a lot of faff. I haven’t received any spam etc since I signed up but it was clearly an error and far too much hassle.Lesson learnt.

Josh 12/08/19 6:43 PM Reply

• Lambourn
    Richard Hughes
    No bet
    both his runners have poor draws not saying that they cannot win but not for me.
    thats it for today
    Colin

cleafe 12/08/19 1:40 PM Reply

• Ive used https://decomments.com/ on a couple of sites before. Not free, but has all the features you need.

aspirin99 12/08/19 7:20 PM Reply

• thanks, i’ll take a look at that for sure.

Josh 12/08/19 7:33 PM Reply