Members Daily Post: 07/08/19 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

2.My Tips (Daily Chase Tips/Jumps Festival Tips)

3.Nick’s Tips

Mutamaded (m going if SOFT)  G3 10/1

4.50 – Suwaan (m dist and going if SOFT)  H3 11/2

5.50 –

Highly Sprung (3yo+) w1 H1  5/1 UP

Wasntexpectingthat (m class) 9/1

Penny Pot Lane (all Hc’s,m dist) 18/1

Ower Fly (m going if SOFT)

Magical Effect (m going if SOFT) w2 H3 I1 11/2 3rd

Yarmouth

6.15 – Ezanak (m age) G3 33/1

6.45 –

Highland Sky (all Hc’s) w1 ES+ H3 8/1 S3A UP

Starczewski (all Hc’s) w1 ES+ H1 I1 G1 11/4 S1 S3A# S4

Manton Warrior (m age) w2 I3 G3 14/1  UP

Road To Paris (3yo+) 14,30 5/4  WON 8/11

7.45 – Ramola (all Hc’s) 14 I3 13/2

8.15 – Congress Place (m dist) 28/1

Please Read: All information regarding the members club and how to engage in the content. Inc contact info, research articles and much more can be found HERE>>>

2.My Tips (Daily Chase Tips/Jumps Festival Tips)

Daily Chase Tips: Main (2019: 17/85, 29p +38.8) Jumps Festival Tips (2018:+143; 2019: 6/99,27p, -45.8,)

NONE.

3.Nick’s Tips

2018: +532.33 ; 2019 running total End JUNE -8.605 BOG / -10.105 Advised; May -8.22/-8.97, June -31.04 / -31.79, July: 7/44, 15 w|p, +19.495 advises/bog)

None.

The Flat

The Doyler

5.45 Yarm – Sun Cuisine UP

A few things to flick through….

1. Goodwood/Galway review: READ HERE>>>

2. Tracker Tuesday Post: HERE>>>

3. Micro Monday Post: HERE>>>

4. Members Results Update Part 1 : Read HERE>>>

You should see all those posts when clicking either ‘home’ or ‘members posts’ when logged in, and also the various tabs on the left.

July Tipping Comp Winners

Prize winners…from the results shared, I think the two below are the winners but I stand to be corrected… this week there were two who came on top, with a ‘less is more’ approach, just hitting the min required number of selections (20)…

£30 for top ROI

Goes to Danny (Freezing1)… with 20 bets / 3 wins / +47.51 / ROI 237.55%

I think Danny also hit the top profit as well, but I changed the prize rules for July to ensure two winners a month, thus increasing chances of a cash prize return… so….

£20 for top profit… I’m going to give this to the person who was next down the P/L list, who was also second on ROI…

Mark B (scoop6) … 21 bets / 4 wins/ +30.96 / 147% ROI

I’ll be in touch with you both soon 🙂

A look at Charlie Hills… it’s a fairly lengthy one, but for those interested, notebooks at the ready… the black screen disappears after 1m 18 seconds, no idea why it does that… a few interesting nuggets…

• COLINS BETS
    3.30 Brighton Bader BOG 3/1
    4.40 Bath Victoriano BOG 10/3
    5.10 Bath Union Rose BOG 10/3
    5.20 Pontefract Tukhoom BOG 11/4
    ELITE BETS
    5.15 Yarmouth Broughtons Excels BOG 3/1
    Colin

cleafe 07/08/19 10:00 AM Reply

• well done with yesterday’s Lambourn musings again. You’d take 1/4 with the winner at 8s, every day of the week! 🙂
      Just had a flick through for interest, not much up as yet… refreshing honesty from Ed on his runner in 7.30 – thinks he will come on for the run – and when a trainer says that I think they are best left.

Can see why you leave Stan Moore’s – I mean he’s not exactly prolific – last 2 years… 1/125, 17p all All-weather runners, 9/171, 24p all flat turf runners. His quotes today are not the most helpful – a mix of a neg, then a hopeful positive at the end for most!

Josh 07/08/19 10:32 AM Reply

• Thanks Josh
        Stan Moore afraid no disservice to him or his owners he only as poor quality horses and they may be fancied by him but no doubt will always be one or two to beat his fancy.
        Willie Muir is one must keep my eye on again and will have to record them for he does pop up from time to time with a biggie.
        Overall happy with my main four trainers had 56 bets for a 14.75 points profit and sadly Goodwood bets let me down and again they are win only.
        Just going to look at the board now.
        Colin

cleafe 07/08/19 11:26 AM Reply

• nice couple of winners Colin, and hit the post,
      Brian

Brian Wright 07/08/19 11:08 PM Reply

• Josh
    forgot to add can you look at Charles Hills jockeys
    Jim Crowley, Oisin Murphy and Gerald Mosse who steered the 8/1 winner yesterday, he also rides for Ed Walker.
    All races and maybe £8,000 and upwards better quality races could be worth 2 point bets on these, have a feeling.
    Dane O’Niell second jockey to Jim Crowley on the Shiek Hamdan Maktoum horses.
    Cheers
    Colin

cleafe 07/08/19 11:34 AM Reply

• yep thanks for the reminder, a bit quieter now than it was last week.
      I may record a HRB video for you shortly, will be easier for me also, and you can watch it with your notepad out! 🙂

Josh 07/08/19 12:00 PM Reply

• There you go Colin… a video below, and above in post…. put the kettle on and get your notepad out when you’ve a spare 30 mins or so! 🙂 (the black screen disappears after 1m 18s)

Josh 07/08/19 1:38 PM Reply

• Josh thanks for the video found it fasanating if i subscribed to Horseracebase would never go out!
        too old now have plenty to back, it would make life easier if i was younger will pass the name onto my son for whom trying to record some of my old methods for him, and he can check them out.
        Maybe an angle for you in the future could be all the wealthy owners like Abdulah etc for it is not about punting but prestige of winning the blue riband races for breeding so could be openings in say the 10 most successful owners, here i go again Ha Ha.
        How upto date is the data for a quick glance Oisin Murphy and Gerald Mosse have both had a couple of winners for him and and the quick glance they had not.
        Newmarket sure backed one of Hills which won at Newmarket at 14/1 but it showed no winners at Newmarket.
        Once again very impressed with the data and thanks for taking the time will certainly not be put off backing Dane O’Niell.
        Colin

cleafe 07/08/19 3:14 PM Reply

• thanks Colin,

Yep it was worth it just to see Dane’s stats, and his booking is certainly not a neg for Hills!

Hmm, that data should have been updated as of yesterday, but a chance the day before, but certainly up to date before that.

It may depend what system settings I was diving into, as I was diving around a bit and within whatever rules i’d set when trawling through, as per the vid, will have impacted. – the data will be correct, or should be – Chris at HRB licenses it from Racing Post I think, as do plenty of other such data sites, inc Geegeez i believe.

You’re never to old to learn new tricks- if you can work out how to post comments on here and access the site etc, you can use HRB. The perfect tools for your inquisitive mind – but yep I would recommend your son getting it if he’s an interest, and looking at your methods, and new ones, and seeing if can be improved etc. Saves so much time as well, inc posting ‘qualifiers’ from whatever you save.

Owner’s is always a powerful way in I think, esp on the flat, and plenty of digging. I’ve noticed more and more powerful owner’s colours winning big handicaps- whether there’s anything to that I don’t know, but such is the size of prize money in some of those C2s now, I think possibly more potential Group 3/2/1 horses of future taking in a big handicap pot on way up the ranks.

Josh 07/08/19 3:26 PM Reply

• No Nap of the day from me today, nothing I like.

From a Lambourn perspective…nothing there either. Ed Walker who was in form now seems to be a bit out of form, whereas Charlie Hills is in form having had a few winners lately and looks worth following for now.

martin colwell 07/08/19 11:55 AM Reply

• Lambourn
    Richard Hughes
    4.40 Bath Twenty Years On BOG 8/1 hopefully the race will pan out our way. Has a great chance
    7.30 Kempton Hareeq BOG 11/1 will suit Kempton and has a good chance with blinkers on for the first time, i will add Kelly in the plate.
    Thats it for today
    Colin

cleafe 07/08/19 1:13 PM Reply

• Richard Hughes only posts up two or three times a week and so it seems positive that he thinks that one has a great chance.

martin colwell 07/08/19 1:17 PM Reply

• Short and sweet from Sylvester Kirk “Three Little Birds has a good chance in this” but it did win – 5/2 into 13/8.

johnnybetts 07/08/19 3:04 PM Reply

• Twenty Years On out to 14/1 in a couple of places. No each way as now only 4 runners.

johnnybetts 07/08/19 3:13 PM Reply

• The bookmakers have Prescotts very short is it a false fav for its only try at the distance was beaten 8 lengths, and from the write up one pace, will it stay or not would not want to take odds of 1to 2 on to find out, Prescott is a master with improving 3yos so may win by 10 lengths.
          My money is on the nose only on all my bets whatever the price.
          Colin.

cleafe 07/08/19 3:27 PM Reply

• My Canadian
    Poor form in July so didn’t post.
    3.10 Ba Trelinney
    3.40 Ba Mubaruz
    5.10 Ba Perfect Symphony
    5.15 Y Broughton Excels
    6.15 Y Lunar Deity

mickeydee 07/08/19 2:39 PM Reply

• My Canadian
    Poor form in July so didn’t post.
    3.10 Ba Trelinney
    3.40 Ba Mubaruz
    5.10 Ba Perfect Symphony
    5.15 Y Broughton Excels
    6.15 Y Lunar Deity

mickeydee 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply

• Lambourn
    Richard Hughes
    Thats it for today
    Colin

cleafe 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply

martin colwell 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply

• No Nap of the day from me today, nothing I like.

martin colwell 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply

• Josh
    forgot to add can you look at Charles Hills jockeys
    Dane O’Niell second jockey to Jim Crowley on the Shiek Hamdan Maktoum horses.
    Cheers
    Colin

cleafe 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply

• yep thanks for the reminder, a bit quieter now than it was last week.

Josh 12/08/19 1:22 PM Reply