Members Daily Post: 24/07/19 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

2.My Tips (Daily Chase Tips/Jumps Festival Tips)

3.Nick’s Tips

5.10 – Lexington Palm   (3yo+) 22/1

Lingfield

5.20 – Mrs Worthington   (all Hc’s) H3 I3 G3 10/3 S4 UP

Leicester

7.15 – Winged Spur   (all Hc’s)  ES+ G3 14/1 S3A  UP

Sandown.……….None

Please Read: All information regarding the members club and how to engage in the content. Inc contact info, research articles and much more can be found HERE>>>

2.My Tips (Daily Chase Tips/Jumps Festival Tips)

Daily Chase Tips: Main (2019: 16/82, 27p +33.8) Jumps Festival Tips (2018:+143; 2019: 4/86,22p, -53,)

Daily Chase Tips: Main

(2m7f+, C4+ handicap chases)

None, no jumps.

Daily Chase Tips: Test (14/07/19>: 1/4,3p,+6)

None.

3.Nick’s Tips

(2018: +532.33 ; 2019 running total End JUNE -28.1 BOG / -29.6 Advised; May -8.22/-8.97, June -31.04 / -31.79)

3.30 Bath – Hoaratio Star – 1.5 pt WIN – 5/1 (bet365/UniB) 9/2 (gen) WON 9/2>7/4, +6.75

8.10 Sand – Pactolus – 1.5 pt WIN – 10/1 (gen) UP, -1.5

1/2,1p, +5.25

that’s all for today from Nick, as of 08.10

None.

Notices…

If you missed a few pointers/micro for Nicky Henderson’s chasers, + a chase eye-catcher, you can find those at the bottom of yesterday’s members’ post.

The week ahead…

For Saturday’s Big Race Trends i’ll focus on The International Handicap from Ascot and The SkyBet Dash from York.

On the horizon we have Galway and Goodwood. They’ll be some trainer pointers for both, with any such ‘qualifiers’ posted, and a selection of handicap race trends.

I’ll be taking some time to study the Survey results which 100 of you were kind enough to complete.

My initial thoughts in terms of improvement to the content >>>

• there was plenty of demand for more ‘big race trends’ and with that in mind, races allowing, i’ll look to ensure there are 2 such races to attack per weekend, with the aim to post any such pointers in Thursday’s post, for those of you who like to get cracking.
  • there was demand for more trainer/jockey/track stats-research… with that in mind i’ve introduced ‘Micro Monday’ which was the best name I could think of at the time! …and also for more Eye-catchers… so there’s a ‘Tracker Tuesday’ where i’ll highlight a chase eye catcher from the previous week.
  • I plan to highlight such ‘micro’ qualifiers and eye-catchers for their next 3 runs – I want to refresh the Micro System Test Zone so that it’s fit for purpose.
  • I’m conscious there can be plenty going on and I need to ponder how best to present some of these ‘additions’, outwith posting them in Section 5 on that day’s post. But I thought having some structure for such content will help – ie Micro Monday, Tracker Tuesday, Big Race Trends Thursday!
  • As an aside… provided he agrees I intend to bring back Adam Norman’s guest post, but they were always for the main winter season.
  • I will also pull my finger out and produce some Winter All-Weather stats as appears around 35% of you would like such a thing – I doubt i’ll post qualifiers as it gets busy enough in the winter jumps season, but a resource there for you to use and it’s only a few hours work.
  • I am gearing most of my efforts, esp tipping, on the Chasing game…but there is plenty of Flat content which isn’t going anywhere… Section 1s TTP quals / Big Race Trends / Big Meeting Notes / Nick’s Tips.

I think that’s it for now.

• Nice one Josh, sounds worth sticking around for 🙂

Mark Curtis 23/07/19 7:40 PM Reply

• A good idea for daily specials Josh. It’ll also make looking back at posts easier having a regular day in the title.

Titus 24/07/19 8:44 AM Reply

• Thanks both..
      yep, I think having some sort of structure like that will help, knowing what research will be in a post on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday each week. Around 80% of members use some aspect of the content in their own punting deliberations which was comforting – i’d like to think as a research source there may not be many better places 🙂 On top of any tipping content from main post/members comments etc etc . I will look into creating some separate tabs in members where said posts can live – such as a monday micro post etc – that could work, as at least they could all live in one place, which makes flicking through easier also. Appears the majority like flicking through such content.

Josh 24/07/19 8:56 AM Reply

• COLINS BETS
    Catterick
    4.40 Fard BOG 10/3
    5.10 Extrasolar BOG 7/2
    ELITE BETS
    3.20 Lingfield Sawasdee BOG 11/2
    5.10 Catterick Mr Greenlight BOG 9/2
    7.35 Sandown Quick Breath BOG 7/1

No bets on Thursday for my sons graduation and it starts at 10am
    Colin

cleafe 24/07/19 10:06 AM Reply

• Could anyone enlighten me on a way to NTF down on Oisin Murphy?

Would be appreciated.

mickeydee 24/07/19 10:50 AM Reply

• hmm, well a 10-15 min look in HRB… he prob needs a lot longer than that but…

Since start of 2018 to date…

All rides sent off bigger than 9/1 SP… 16/449, 87p, AE 0.58

So, 9/1< SP... In handicap nurseries, which start soon... 12/35, 21p, +28 BFSP In Non handicaps (graded, NOT maidens/novices/sellers/claimers) ... 36/152, 66p, 24% sr , +26 In standard handicaps (exc nurseries above) -0 runs 90 days: 27/105, 46p, 26% sr , +51 (linked to who rides for suspect/trainer) -ran 121-240 days ago : 20/67, 36p, 30% sr, +58 - trainer positives, 5+ winners, positive SP... S Williams / B Millman / R Beckett / H Morrison Horse had 0-1 career win (unexposed, may improve for him riding say...) (still handicaps, 9/1<) >>>

382 rides / 96 wins / 173p / 25% sr / +41 SP / +90 BFSP / AE 1.06

within those stats, positive tracks (5+, +SP)…. Kempton / Lingfield/Chelm / Windsor / Goodwood

That 0-1 career win, with his handicap rides, not a bad way in.

Josh 24/07/19 11:18 AM Reply

• Josh
        Thanks very much for your very detailed reply.
        A few things to dive into.
        Certainly, not one for many biggies but it now gives me what to leave and what to have a go at.

Thanks again.

mickeydee 24/07/19 3:33 PM Reply

• Lambourn
    Ed Walker
    8.20 Leicester Beguiling Charm BOG 5/1

Others not come on so far cut off point for me today is 2pm
    Colin

cleafe 24/07/19 12:23 PM Reply

• well done to nick and colin, keeps the ball rollin

William F 24/07/19 8:27 PM Reply

• I’m with you William, well done guys.

Tom Murgatroyd 24/07/19 9:12 PM Reply