As you know, Royal Ascot starts a week today and with that in mind i’ve got a couple of things for you, one free, one heavily discounted (and worth your time)…
The Freebie : 36-page Royal Ascot Guide
My Friends at Free Racing Tips have put together a cracking free guide.
Inside you’ll find;
⦁ In-depth analysis of every single race including a rundown of all the likely contenders.
⦁ Tipster Keith’s Royal Ascot Fancies – horses that have caught tipster Keith’s eye that could be worth a cheeky punt at BIG odds.
⦁ A breakdown of the key 12 year stats for each race to help you whittle down some solid selections.
Cleeve Racing : They’ve lost their marbles, again…
As always at this time of year Cleeve roll out the red carpet for you with a special £10 offer that entitles you to full access for a month.
They have stood the test of time, unlike many, and for those of you who wish to play in quality races, class 2 and above, and enjoy punting at Royal Ascot, you should sign up for their special offer below.
Now, many tipping services make loud claims about how good they are, their big priced winners & amazing profits… but how do you know who to believe?
CashMaster, Geegeez, Goal Profits and Smart Betting Club have all recently proofed Cleeve’s selections…
“I consider Cleeve to be one of the best (if not the best) tipping service that we have reviewed”- Geegeez
“Cleeve Racing are distinct ‘Hall of Fame’ contenders” – Smart Betting Club
“The service finished 123.91 points up, a massive £1,239 using their standard £10 per point” – Cashmaster
“Cleeve Racing are very professional providing in-depth analysis, not just for the races that have advised tips, but also for other races that have ended up being a “no bet”. We had no hesitation in awarding Cleeve a pass.” – Goal Profits
You can trust their results >>>
• Cleeve have recently broken +500 points profit since Nov 2014
• They’ve been profitable every season since 2011
• Cleeve members have made over 100 points profit a year
It’s a great time to take advantage of their £10 offer that gets you a months membership, including full coverage of all 5 days of Royal Ascot.
This is how the Cleeve service works…
• Cleeve are selective – they only have selections in Class 2+ races so you’re not bombarded with selections every day.
• Selections are posted in the members area by 8 pm the night before racing – there’s plenty of time to get on at the best odds. Because of the races targeted it’s much easier get on.
• Custom race ratings – they have developed an algorithm that uses 12 different form factors to rate every runner in the race
• Their expert form team then takes over for an in-depth look under actual race conditions and tries to pinpoint value in the markets
• Top class customer services – prompt response to all emails and they actually speak to people on the phone!
I know the Cleeve guys personally and have been with their service for some time. I can vouch for everything said above, and those of you who’ve signed up in recent months on my advice are enjoying one hell of a flat season so far.
This is a service that consistently pulls in 100+ points per year.
Don’t forget, you can see for yourself with a months membership for just £10, using the link below….
All the best,