The Festival Tipping Competition
For the first time in February I ran a tipping competition for members’ and it was rather successful. So, I thought I’d do one for The Festival.
Because I don’t have any tipping league software set up as yet, I rely on trusting you to keep an accurate record and obey the rules! 🙂 It doesn’t work otherwise as I don’t have the time to keep track etc.
- The comp will run for the duration of April
- A minimum of 20 ‘tips’ per month (horses only!)
- Tips recorded to 1 point win
- Tips recorded to Betfair Starting Price (excluding commission deductions)
- Tips posted in the comments below (any horse posted in this post,is clearly a tip)
- Tips posted at least 1 hour before the selection runs.
- The winner – whoever has the Biggest positive Return On Investment %
- The prize: £50 to the winner. (if there’s ever joint winners the prize will be split)
- I have the final say on everything. 🙂
How to find BFSP?
Apparently you can find BFSP on Attheraces website, without needing to register, or…
…the timeform website here>>> https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/results/today
You just need to register a free account. EG an 8.00 winner is +7 points profit, to 1 point win. Easy
So, use the comments below for your Competition Entries Only. Your selections have to be posted below in order to qualify for the prizes.
Best of luck,
PLEASE REMEMBER to keep track of your P/L / ROI 🙂 …