The Festival Tipping Competition
For the first time in February I ran a tipping competition for members’ and it was rather successful. So, I thought I’d do one for The Festival.
Because I don’t have any tipping league software set up as yet, I rely on trusting you to keep an accurate record and obey the rules! 🙂 It doesn’t work otherwise as I don’t have the time to keep track etc.
- The comp will run for the 4 days of the Festival
- A minimum of 16 bets in total will be required over the week, in order to qualify for the prize. You can split these however you wish however you can’t just dive in with a load of tips on Friday, having not bothered in any of the other days! 🙂
- A Maximum of 56 tips will be allowed (that’s 2 per race on average)
- The winner will be decided by… 1 point win bets, to BFSP (exc commission).. and it will be the person with the BIGGEST BFSP PROFIT to 1 point level stakes.
- YOU.. need to keep the running totals please. Bets / winners / Profit|Loss to BFSP
- ALL tips for that day to be posted by the start of race 1
- And that’s it, simple.
- The prize… The overall winner will get £50 in cash. And the kudos of course! The second will get £20, and 3rd place £10.
How to find BFSP?
Apparently you can find BFSP on Attheraces website, without needing to register, or…
…the timeform website here>>> https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/results/today
You just need to register a free account. EG an 8.00 winner is +7 points profit, to 1 point win. Easy
So, use the comments below for your Competition Entries Only. Your selections have to be posted below in order to qualify for the prizes.
Best of luck,