Members Daily Post: 21/02/19 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

2.Any Tips/Notes (Daily Tips/Big Race Tips/Best of Stats Tips)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

Snookered   (m age) H1 I1 7/2  UP

Sporting Press   (HcH) I3 6/1 UP

Desert Island Dusk   (m TJC) H3 I3 G1 13/2 S4  2nd

4.25 –

Jokers and Rogues   (all Hc’s)  w1 H1 I1 G1 15/8 S4 UP

Trooblue   (m class) 30  w2 H3 I3 9/2 UP

5.00 – Broadway Belle   (m going IF soft)

Bonus Irish

Thurles

4.15 – Monition   (HcH) 10/1  UP

4.50 – Serious Ego   (HcH) 11/2

THE KEY

Please Read: All information regarding the members club, the content, advised strategies, welcome info for new members, results, links to research articles,  tipping competition rules, contact info and much more can be found HERE>>>

2.Any Tips/Notes (Daily Tips/Big Race Tips/Best of Stats Tips)

Daily (2017:+110,2018: -22.2, 2019: -14.4 )Best of Stats (29/153,68p, -1.2) Big Race Tips (2018:+143; 2019 1/9,2p, -1)

None on Thursday.

Jumps Fact Sheet 2018/19

LTO winning hurdlers

2.15 H – Western Morning 6/1

Trainers to follow

3.15 S – Im To Blame (11/1< guide) 8/11

3.50 S – Sporting Press (11/1< guide) 6/1

Jockeys/Chasers

4.35 H – The Captain (9/1< best) 10/1

NEW blog post if you missed it: How to find handicap hurdle winners at the Chelt Festival, includes a free stats report and a video HERE>>>

Huntingdon ‘through the card’ for Peter,

2.15 –

Galactic Power 8/1 … looks the solid ‘been there and done it’ EW poke in this, albeit he can be moody enough and needs the blinkers to inspire him – which given how 1st CP did 3 starts back they might. Drops back into a weak/open C5 which could be his level now. Solid, if he runs his race.

Age of Wisdom 15/2 – Monks View 11/1 … they look like the two interesting unexposed ones in this, and my word this is an awful race… the former had some decent flat form over 16f, suggesting he needs/will relish this step up in trip, and he ran ok LTO. Monks View… well he ‘could be anything’, but I’d suggest nearer the ‘could be useless’ end of the scale, but he could be good enough to take this on handicap debut… he ran ok at Wincanton two starts back suggesting there was some ability there, and the race LTO may have come too soon. The yard/TJC are going well.

2.50 –

Maybe a race to leave, but Anytime Will Do does look solid here, but does have a fitness question. Could be one to throw in the odd multiple if that’s your thing, and certainly one for the placepot. I’d prefer him over Henderson’s, given they reach for blinkers which is never a great sign for one at that stage in their jumps career, in the context of price.

He’s No Trouble is the win bet in the race i think, given the odds. Bailey does well here in non handicaps and he’s shown some ability already. As an ‘at the races’ win bet i’d prefer him over the other two.

3.25 –

Thounder… a section 1 stats qualifier, and tipped by Nick… bombproof!! Sadly, having looked, I also really fancy his chance here and have no idea how he was ever 9s. He’s lightly raced in handicaps, yet has shown winning form already, including at the course/distance, arrives here in form (he was beat by the right horse LTO, a progressive LTO winner for Skelton who was taking a drop in class, and the one behind him is unexposed also) and he gets the useful 10lb claim – this jockey is worth every pound of that over hurdles, and this one would have won LTO I suspect if he was riding. Moore is in form, and does well in handicaps here. He looks very solid EW, and I really don’t think he will be far away here at all. He could be spot on fitness wise also, and he may have still needed his run LTO to some extent – given he PU in the slop at Sandown, then UR early on NTO, before his run at Leicester.

He would be the handicap bet of the day on the card! Gulp. (sorry Nick, you don’t deserve such a curse)

4.00 –

Hmm, the fav is solid but short enough… Peppay Le Pugh could be the win bet in the race… or maybe a muggy double with their other one above… Anytime Will Do… this one still looks progressive but yet is more battle hardened than the fav. Not a price i’d take on the sofa, but one i’d have a nibble at track side! You do want winners when you go racing.

4.35 –

Air De Rock – 9/4

Maybe that price isn’t overly generous but I really do think he’s the one to beat here… he should relish this step back up in trip and has been running very well.. he’d have won 3 starts back but for losing concentration and just walking through the last at Ffos Las, he should have won his next start, and again his jockey didn’t make enough use of him LTO. They were still decent runs which suggest this mark could still be lenient. He’s a solid jumper who will race on the pace- the good ground is a niggle/an unknown, which is why his price may be skinny enough I suppose, but if he stands up I thought he was the one they all had to beat and he could demolish these.

I’m not backing a Leech horse at 3s, a yard i’m never destined to get right.

The Captain… EW – one for Nick and the Sean Bowen chase test micro… I can see the appeal, he’s lightly raced and runs as if he will relish this step up in trip. They reach for blinkers which suggests they don’t think he’s putting it in/concentrating , and clearly that can always go one of two ways. Sean will have him handy enough I suspect and it may be clear after 2 fences what his fate is – if he’s settled, jumping and going the pace the jockey wants, he should be thereabouts after the last.

5.10-

I wouldn’t want to back either of the top two at the price, although you’d expect one to go close. I’d be more interested in the Hobbs horse if the yard were a bit hotter… she does have the best form to date in the race, that 2nd to Posh Trish two starts back reads very well now. But she then ran poorly and has had a break since – maybe she had a problem.

Illuminated Beauty and Little Millie may be the ones for small track-side change… the former is unexposed and Bailey is 7/21,15p with all non handicappers here over this distance, +15, in the last 5 years – 3/13,6p in C4 non-hncp hurdles… she’s a point winner so you never know. Little Millie likes placing in handicaps but has a solid level of form to a point – she will need a couple to under-perform, or not actually be any good – that is possible – given she drops in trip here Bryony may be aggressive and have her up there. Not the worst of bets, but again don’t be shocked if the top 2 finish in that order! I couldn’t touch them at the prices though, even with a ‘i want winners’ mindset.

Best of luck

• System selections:

Karl Burke at Southwell.

2.25 Baron Run; 3.00 Thunder Buddy; 4.10 Angel Palanas.

Emma Lavelle handicapper 5/1+.

3.25 Hun, Celtic Joy.

Good luck.

martin colwell 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• I hope some of you are still following Karl Burke at Southwell? Baron Run just bolted in, 16/1 > 12/1.

martin colwell 12/08/19 4:36 AM Reply

• INDEED 🙂

George B 12/08/19 9:00 AM Reply

• AND A AGAIN 😉

George B 12/08/19 10:52 AM Reply

• Glad your systems are better than your jokes. Cracking little double there.

nickmazur 12/08/19 4:36 AM Reply

• That is not hard. 16/1 and 4/1 on at and now on to the third in the patent. Nice holiday on the schedule if it happens.

martin colwell 12/08/19 9:00 AM Reply

• Karl Burke at southwell is the gift that keeps on giving,a trainer that is never hot nor cold

gearoid180468 12/08/19 10:52 AM Reply

• My aim is to get to +120 points on system selections singles in 2019. After today I am +31.5 points with KB at Southwell the main provider. If the third one had gone in today it would have been mega money but still a big result.

martin colwell 12/08/19 12:49 PM Reply

• FRANCIS SYSTEM

Tough few days. Busy day tomorrow though…

RT+22.9

1pt win – 1.35 S – Shaiyzar
    1pt win – 2.15 H – Galactic Power
    1pt win – 2.15 H – Ermyns Emerald
    1pt win – 2.40 S – Cap Du Nord
    1pt win – 3.25 S – Dyliev
    2pt win – 3.50 S – Sporting Press
    2pt win – 4.00 H – Railroad Junkie
    1pt win – 4.25 S – Trooblue

Francis Batt 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• Great shout with dyliev

aaron l 12/08/19 4:36 AM Reply

• Another good effort Francis, 3 winners today. Well done.

martin colwell 11/08/19 9:33 PM Reply

• Thanks chaps. Looks like Dyliev was 14/1 at 10am and other winners at 11/2 (early) and 10/11 (SP), so another 13.41 points into the pot, slightly less for me personally but overall my returns are higher than official P&L so balances out.

Martin still takes the honours for the day though, well done to you too!

Francis Batt 11/08/19 9:33 PM Reply

• Thounder Huntingdon 15:25 1pt e/w 9/1
    The Captain Huntingdon 16:35 1pt e/w 12/1

nickmazur 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• Morning Nick,
      I believe the word is that you are off on holiday tomorrow? I really hope you have a great time and i assume you will be back for Cheltenham?
      So i am assuming then that the above maybe the last ones for a while? If you get a minute could you please give the W/L and ROI for Jan/Feb to date please. It has been the mother of all poor starts for me since 5 th December (exacerbated by me not fully taking on board Josh’s initial advice/suggestions) and despite that i am still wedded to the Site and have told Josh that! 🙂 I am now restricting selections to yours and 3 of Joshs approaches and hoping that Cheltenham boosts us all. Just want to say i appreciate your selections, even though i know that they have been less profit making than in the past. I am in for the long haul and to learn more on what is an excellent Site having clearly had an extra rough recent patch. All the best – have a great Holiday, much deserved i’m sure, John

John Unitt 12/08/19 4:09 AM Reply

• I’ll still be tipping tonight and aim to do Saturday so will give you figures when I come back. Currently at approximately +1 both to advised prices and BFSP.

nickmazur 12/08/19 6:34 AM Reply

• Ok, thanks Nick – great. Best of luck with the next 3 lots before you head off!

John Unitt 12/08/19 6:53 AM Reply

• John, I track all contributors and review performance each Sunday (A day off punting). Nick M is a consistent winning performer (he owes me a drink) but has not been in his best form recently (the steak in Argentina may sort that and he can sort some festival winners on his return). However profit is an annual process.

Tim and Francis are in winning form and SOLENT has been finding winners lately.

I follow (but that does not mean always back) S1 and S3A. They are not in the best form at present but again we are looking for an annualised profit.

I can hear Colin saying ‘Betting bank to deal with peaks and troughs’.

So you can be semi flexible in what you follow from RTP.

martin colwell 12/08/19 7:03 AM Reply

• System selections:

Karl Burke at Southwell.

2.25 Baron Run; 3.00 Thunder Buddy; 4.10 Angel Palanas.

Emma Lavelle handicapper 5/1+.

3.25 Hun, Celtic Joy.

Good luck.

martin colwell 20/02/19 7:48 PM Reply

martin colwell 21/02/19 2:38 PM Reply

• INDEED 🙂

George B 21/02/19 2:44 PM Reply

• AND A AGAIN 😉

George B 21/02/19 3:07 PM Reply

• Glad your systems are better than your jokes. Cracking little double there.

nickmazur 21/02/19 3:06 PM Reply

1-35. Alto Des Mottes 9-1
    4-25. Gin Cobbler 14-1

Martin Whittle 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• ouch, down 5.5 pts

Martin Whittle 11/08/19 9:33 PM Reply

• FRANCIS SYSTEM

Tough few days. Busy day tomorrow though…

RT+22.9

1pt win – 1.35 S – Shaiyzar
    1pt win – 2.15 H – Galactic Power
    1pt win – 2.15 H – Ermyns Emerald
    1pt win – 2.40 S – Cap Du Nord
    1pt win – 3.25 S – Dyliev
    2pt win – 3.50 S – Sporting Press
    2pt win – 4.00 H – Railroad Junkie
    1pt win – 4.25 S – Trooblue

Francis Batt 20/02/19 9:40 PM Reply

• Great shout with dyliev

aaron l 21/02/19 3:33 PM Reply

• Another good effort Francis, 3 winners today. Well done.

martin colwell 21/02/19 4:58 PM Reply

Martin still takes the honours for the day though, well done to you too!

Francis Batt 21/02/19 5:53 PM Reply

• Thounder Huntingdon 15:25 1pt e/w 9/1
    The Captain Huntingdon 16:35 1pt e/w 12/1

nickmazur 20/02/19 9:46 PM Reply

• Morning Nick,

John Unitt 21/02/19 7:08 AM Reply

nickmazur 21/02/19 7:45 AM Reply

John Unitt 21/02/19 7:55 AM Reply

Tim and Francis are in winning form and SOLENT has been finding winners lately.

I can hear Colin saying ‘Betting bank to deal with peaks and troughs’.

So you can be semi flexible in what you follow from RTP.

martin colwell 21/02/19 9:22 AM Reply

• Well Martin, compared to some of us (and many others not in these parts), Nick’s recent form looks positively red-hot!! He’s around break even over the last couple of months I think so no concerns there.
          I don’t see any point in looking at a 1-3 month (in terms of making a follow or not decision – clearly your tracking is admirable and necessary!) , or even a tad longer, results window especially with those approaches that have a win % around 9-14% – which Nick does, as does S1, S3A# is 20/25% historically, (and my tipping always been around that 9-13% range,win wise) they are systems and best assessed with long term eyes – so lulls are to be expected, and even more so in what has been the strangest of jumps seasons to date.

S1 – that isn’t out of form?? It was +15 in Dec, +11 in Jan, and as of 17th was +8 in Feb (+12 BFSP), that’s been ticking along just fine, long term.

S3A# was only -2 as of 17th, for the month. It was +25 Oct-end Jan, without a losing month 🙂 , S3A +55 in that time, again without a losing month. +0.5 as of 17th.

I mean given how Nick did last year, +530 points, he was due a lull and in truth even a 2 month , -40, -60 point spell wouldn’t surprise me. That’s the nature of the beast, albeit such is his approach I doubt such runs will happen that often. And the flat isn’t too far away!

Josh 21/02/19 9:35 AM Reply

• OK, my figures must be incorrect for S1. The point I was making was that John and others can be more flexible in following certain approaches as can anyone. Fortunately i have the bank to play the long term approach. That is all, no more to say.

martin colwell 21/02/19 10:09 AM Reply

• oh i know, but I do think it’s best to make a decision on a longer set of data, and then once you’ve made your decision, stick with it for an age? Hence why I mention Nick so much, tipping wise, clearly he’s very good but he has the numbers/stats pool in live play on here, for over a year, to back it up. Likewise S1/S3A#, which as systems go are logically very sound and touch wood keep ticking along. Conversely I was too quick to dive into W1 (albeit W1/W2 doing ok, profit wise, but rely on some biggies and may not be as logically bombproof as other two, given no ratings pointer element etc) etc.
              It’s tricky, and how someone like you manages their portfolio, when to add, when to remove etc, is an interesting topic for discussion.

Josh 21/02/19 10:17 AM Reply

• Less of comments please Martin. My form is fine but sadly luck is never linear and where as I was running well in the summer the opposite is happening now. Like you say its an annual thing. So given how I am running its a pleasant surprise to be in profit still.

nickmazur 21/02/19 9:40 AM Reply

• Nick talk about luck the poor Jump at the last has surely cost us a win there!!

JIM 21/02/19 3:31 PM Reply

• Yeah it will come good soon enough. Just one of those of those things but I am picking them well enough so to say I am in bad form was a very unintelligent thing to say hence why I took offense.

nickmazur 21/02/19 3:59 PM Reply

• Yes damn shame about The Captain Nick and i was foolishly working out my ‘winnings’ well before the finish 🙁 Even more annoying that despite it he couldn’t manage 3 rd place for some profits. I understand exactly where you are coming from and look forward to the rest of the year when the points of profit come in and i m supporting them to recommended stakes. Lest hope one more winner minimum goes in before your Holiday, but if it doesn’t i’m looking forward so much to the longer hall. 🙂

John Unitt 21/02/19 6:56 PM Reply

W 6.10 – Lancelot du Lac on 2nd run @ 9
    3m+
    T 4.15 – The Gatechecker on 3rd run @ 10
    GL

Titus 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• Hi Josh

Thanks for the through the card selections nice to see you ended on our syndicate horse in the 2-50 I hope you’re right with your suggestions and Nick’s tips hoping for a good day
    Regards

Peter

peter0104 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• ah haha – well that wasn’t deliberate! He does look to have a solid chance and is def worth a go at that price.
      With any luck a few winners there, enjoy

Josh 12/08/19 4:09 AM Reply

• COLINS BETS
    3.00 Southwell Thunder Buddy BOG 4/1
    5.05 Wolverhampton Kilraha Lady BOG 6/1

ELITE BETS
    4.35 Huntingdon Air De Rock BOG 5/2
    8.25 Chelmsford Classic Charm BOG 11/2
    Colin.

cleafe 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• Colins and Elite bets.
    Colins bets thought long and hard for doing nothing different from previous years and on the AW, Jan/Feb always been very profitable till this year.
    Mild winter so NH racing as not been abandoned normal years Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb with frost and snow around NH is abandoned and more AW meetings are put on, and the AW horses are running more often which suits my style of betting for my starting point is 7 day from the horses last run, and having very few bets this year.
    Flu caused a shut down of racing including AW so now are beginning to see horses running again 7 days after last race, so the shut down caused me problems.
    Yesterday Chakrii was showing 1.29 in running on the exchange and finished 2nd, most bets that have been put up are backed and are tending to finish 2nd or 3rd.
    ELITE BETS.
    Thankfully this system is showing its true potential with 3 winners from 4 bets yesterday and all 3 winners well backed 7/4 to 6/4, 4/1 to 7/4, 4/1 to 5/2.
    Jan SP + 14.38 BOG + 26.05
    Feb SP + 3.70 BOG + 12.22
    Colin

cleafe 11/08/19 5:00 PM Reply

• Hi Colin,

glad to hear that you are recovering after the new hip and that the Elite tips are going well. Perhaps you can give Frank Lampard some sparkle? Losing at home to the Lions!

martin colwell 12/08/19 4:09 AM Reply

• Martin
        Enjoy your moment whilst you can and i am having plenty of banter today especially with the Blades doing so well.
        Couple of months ago playing attacking football and the stats proved it against Man Utd out performed them at Old Trafford, now they are playing keep possession by back and side way passing, not a settled side midfield changes every game, one player last 3 games played left back right back and right wing the mind boggles.
        Whilst Calamity Keogh is at the club we will go nowhere and this boring negative football is what the Captain played for his 8 years at the club, and he must be one of the worst centre half’s the club ever had no leadership on the pitch to other defenders, had Paul McGrath who could not train struggled to kick the ball and his leadership of and constant positioning and telling players where to go kept us one year in the Premiership.
        Anyway whats this the tough Millwall wearing Pink shirts!!! have you got yours Ha Ha
        Colin

cleafe 12/08/19 7:03 AM Reply

• The kit was Orange to confuse you. You know when you have been Tangoed!

martin colwell 12/08/19 12:49 PM Reply

• Hi Colin, so pleased for you that the recovery is going well. I’ve been with RTP just about 3 months now and have followed you from day 1. With BETTING BANK in place all has been good and thoroughly enjoying the experience. Just want to say thankyou for all your efforts, keep up the good work sir!! And dare I say this……come on Man U……Ole is the man…..!!!

Tom Murgatroyd 12/08/19 4:09 AM Reply

• Well, I was happy to let some brief football chat pass on the members’ pages Tom, but with your last passing comment that will be enough of that haha 🙂 Once we’ve countered you to death on Sunday,all will be right in the world!! 🙂

Josh 12/08/19 7:03 AM Reply

• Ooooeeeeee, can’t wait to see

Tom Murgatroyd 12/08/19 12:49 PM Reply

• Hi Tom
        Thanks for your kind comments and yes the recovery is going well and toying with the idea of going down town tomorrow night, cannot drink nor dance but becoming bored at home every weekend.
        Ole must get the job, afraid in my eyes football is not rocket science if you have a happy team then they can perform and at times excel themselves, the sad side for me is the arrogant up his own -rse Marinho walks away with 12/15 million pay off for failure, he always wants more money for transfers even though he spent £4oo million on players including having the World Cup winning captain on his team.
        These same players are now performing for Ole, maybe Mariniho wants to look in the mirror for the problem! and to think a journalist some time ago said that he was the new Brian Clough hope he was certified.
        Doctors appointment tomorrow at 9.30 so the bets will be late on again.
        Cheers
        Colin

cleafe 12/08/19 7:03 AM Reply

• Have to agree with everything you say Colin, but dare not talk any more footy as we will be in trouble with the gaffer!! Good luck tomorrow……and Cloughies a legend….. Mourinho nah!!

Tom Murgatroyd 12/08/19 12:49 PM Reply

• hi mark c.

just to say once again nothing on our system ( February shows a loss over last 3 years ) .. so nothing will come up until next month .

As you can see from my Competition Tips .. i have about 400 qualifiers at Southwell 🙂
    Black Salt in the 4.10 Southwell Looks good to me today (no price mind and fairly competitve race ?)
    gl/gb 🙂

George B 12/08/19 4:36 AM Reply

• Hi George, I too like Black Salt but have saved on the Karl Burke runner just in case! Not much else of interest today, good luck 🙂

Mark Curtis 12/08/19 9:00 AM Reply

cleafe 21/02/19 10:23 AM Reply

• Hi Colin,

martin colwell 21/02/19 10:29 AM Reply

• Martin
        Colin

cleafe 21/02/19 11:13 AM Reply

• The kit was Orange to confuse you. You know when you have been Tangoed!

martin colwell 21/02/19 11:16 AM Reply

• Great result last night big game on Saturday against Norwich thanks Millwall thought I’d never say that

christopher jones 21/02/19 11:35 AM Reply

Tom Murgatroyd 21/02/19 11:47 AM Reply

Josh 21/02/19 11:49 AM Reply

• Ooooeeeeee, can’t wait to see

Tom Murgatroyd 21/02/19 11:57 AM Reply

• Hi Tom
        Doctors appointment tomorrow at 9.30 so the bets will be late on again.
        Cheers
        Colin

cleafe 21/02/19 12:25 PM Reply

Tom Murgatroyd 21/02/19 12:37 PM Reply

• Hi Josh I joined RTP in December and have been an avid reader of the member’s pages for nearly three months now. It took me a good couple of weeks to make head nor tail of it but I persevered and soon began to appreciate what a fantastic site and community you have brought together.
    You are so obviously one of the most genuine people anyone could ever come across as well as one of the most hardworking and I consider it a very lucky day when I took up your offer to try RTP
    I take my hat off to you and all the regular contributors who go out of their way to share their knowledge and expertise with the rest of the community for no reason but to help and encourage each other and take pleasure from everyone’s good fortune when things are going well and to offer comfort and encouragement through the sticky times.
    I have followed Colin’s progress through his hip operation glad it has been so successful.The two Martins,Stewart,Tim,George solent colin,Chubnut and all the rest of the regular contributors have given me great pleasure, amusement at times great advice and much food for thought.
    I must mention Nick who is so obviously held in such high regard by all,I have followed racing and known many professionals within the game for longer than I care to remember but I have never known anyone to make over 500 points profit to level stakes in a year what a treasure to RTP you are
    Enjoy your holiday in Argentina.
    I am at the moment three weeks into my five week treck through Vietnam and Cambodia still manage to read every word posted on the site and think you made a very wise and sensible decision Josh to give up the daily tips your workload was just too much for one man. Just concentrate on your big races and festival tipping and running the best racing site anywhere.Best wishes to one and all
    Mike Burke

mikeb1944 11/08/19 9:33 PM Reply

• Well Mike you can comment anytime you please! 🙂 My parents did bring me up fairly well! Such comments mean a lot, especially from newbies, and at a time which in truth hasn’t been the greatest – mainly due to my initial advice – should have stuck with/shouted about more, S1/S3A#, and my big race tips, and Nick… and not the likes of W1, (which may prove itself in time) and binned my daily tipping efforts earlier – which have negatively impacted all sorts of things – even when going well, that daily routine has just been too draining. But my head feels in a better place already.
      That’s the sort of comment I really enjoy reading, as i’ve tried to create/nurture such content/atmosphere, which if nothing else is an enjoyable experience even if just reading/flicking through, as a foundation. I’m grateful to those regular contributors, whatever they contribute, as it does make all the difference here.
      Anyway, glad that’s come across in what is a relatively short time, and with that ‘advised portfolio’ as a starting point, dipping into whatever else you wish, the profits will pile up in the long run.
      enjoy the final two weeks of your trip, sounds a blast!
      cheers,

Josh 12/08/19 4:09 AM Reply

• And sometimes a bit of poetry.We now know that chubnut is Patrick Michael and probably his favourite tipple is Connemara Malt as he gazes over his new kingdom,solitary and alone,no wonder he pops up now and again after a few days with the faeries.

gearoid180468 12/08/19 7:03 AM Reply

• haha, I did enjoy flicking through your exchange. Great stuff.

Josh 12/08/19 12:49 PM Reply

• Can’t make a case for anything at a price this afternoon. Back at 5.00 with the evening update.

Tim Hanson 21/02/19 12:00 PM Reply

• Nothing for me tonight. Looking forward into the weekend it doesn’t get much better either. These are the dark times for me, but with a bit of luck I might just make the 20 bets threshold. Not that there’s much chance of me winning.

Tim Hanson 21/02/19 5:19 PM Reply

• hi mark c.

gl/gb 🙂

George B 21/02/19 1:42 PM Reply

Mark Curtis 21/02/19 3:04 PM Reply

Enjoy your holiday in Argentina.
    Mike Burke

mikeb1944 21/02/19 4:05 PM Reply

enjoy the final two weeks of your trip, sounds a blast!
      cheers,

Josh 21/02/19 4:15 PM Reply

gearoid180468 21/02/19 4:31 PM Reply

• haha, I did enjoy flicking through your exchange. Great stuff.

Josh 21/02/19 4:48 PM Reply