Please post all tipping competition tips in the comments below. This can include ‘system’ selections but they most be posted below (George/Francis/Others)
All tips posted so far for Feb posted elsewhere will clearly count.
- A minimum of 20 ‘tips’ per month (horses only!)
- Tips recorded to 1 point win
- Tips recorded to Betfair Starting Price (excluding commission deductions)
- Tips posted in the comments as now, and clearly marked as a ‘tip’ 🙂 (any horse posted in this post,is clearly a tip)
- If possible, Tips posted at least 1 hour before the selection runs.
- The winner – whoever has the Biggest positive Return On Investment %
- The prize: £50 to the winner. (if there’s ever joint winners the prize will be split)
- I have the final say on everything.
Remember, i’m trusting YOU to keep your own accurate results to BFSP, and as it’s to ROI, you will need number of bets, and winners. I would also keep a record to available bookie prices when you post, as that gives me more ammo for my discretionary prize 🙂
Best of luck,
How to find BFSP?
Apparently you can find BFSP on Attheraces website, without needing to register, or…
…the timeform website here>>> https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/results/today
You just need to register a free account. EG an 8.00 winner is +7 points profit, to 1 point win. Easy