• NH

Titus 11/08/19 9:45 PM Reply

• about bloody time too

Titus 11/08/19 11:40 PM Reply

• GOLF BETS
    Desert Classic

Patrick Cantley 1 point ew 20/1 1/5 8, 20/1 1/5 7 CO, BFSB
    Patrick is still only 26 and is currently 11th in the Fed Ex Cup Standings and he plays Desert Golf well and would hope that he will improve this year.
    Phil Mickleson 1 point ew 40/1 1/5 7 CO, BO 40/1 1/5 6 WH, 888, Unibet
    Write Phil off at your peril for he still has all the hunger and desire to play at the top level,has he shown in his first tournament this year at Silverado finishing 17th, two time winner of this tournament with plenty of top 10 finishes and at 40/1 is worth a bet.

Justin Rose not played this tournament for 9 years so it shows his intent of being No 1 at the end of the year, but at 9/1 not for me

No bet on the European Tour so back next Tuesday.
    Colin

cleafe 11/08/19 9:45 PM Reply

• Justin Rose has changed club manufacturers and so may struggle for a while? He is with some Asian manufacturer now. I think Tommy Fleetwood has the same fate soon as his Nike clubs are wearing out and the do not make golf clubs any more.
      Interesting shout re Phil Mick. I dont see him stringing together four rounds any more but we shall see.
      Back later with some tips.

martin colwell 11/08/19 11:40 PM Reply

• about bloody time too

Titus 15/01/19 8:02 PM Reply

• GOLF BETS
    Desert Classic

Patrick Cantley 1 point ew 20/1 1/5 8, 20/1 1/5 7 CO, BFSB
    Phil Mickleson 1 point ew 40/1 1/5 7 CO, BO 40/1 1/5 6 WH, 888, Unibet

No bet on the European Tour so back next Tuesday.
    Colin

cleafe 15/01/19 9:39 AM Reply

Back later with some tips.

martin colwell 15/01/19 2:37 PM Reply

• Why does this happen so often.i cant log in to members again. Can you please put this right.

trevknight 11/08/19 9:45 PM Reply

• Hi Trev. I’m away from my computer etc at the moment so cannot sort just now. I’ll look later today or first thing tomorrow. There’s clearly a problem with my system and your PayPal account which is unique to you. We will have to come up with another solution , probably a standing order to my business account. Apols for the inconvenience. As it’s PayPal related sadly it’s beyond both of our control by the sounds of it so we will have to find another solution. Josh

Josh 11/08/19 11:40 PM Reply

• Ive been in touch with paypal,they have not received a request.

trevknight 12/08/19 3:00 AM Reply

• I’ve bought the Favourites at the following meetings
    Lingfield at 79
    Kempton at 95
    Also there is one 5 runner favourite race
    Newcastle 3.20

Tony

Tony 15/01/19 11:01 AM Reply

• Golf Tips.

Early start this week in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday. I like Ross Fisher, who went close here last year and has solid form in the Emirates. So 1 point each way at 50/1.

US Tour – I like Sung Jae Im here at 50/1, 1 point each way. he has started the season OK and is one of the potential emerging talents. The course set up should suit.

Good luck.

martin colwell 11/08/19 9:45 PM Reply

trevknight 15/01/19 3:44 PM Reply

Josh 15/01/19 3:50 PM Reply

• Ive been in touch with paypal,they have not received a request.

trevknight 15/01/19 7:54 PM Reply