Free Daily Post: 09/01/19 (complete)

In general an awful day’s racing so another nothing day on the free posts. There is the Classic Chase on Saturday to look forward to. Let’s hope a decent number of runners turn up but the lack of rain could start to cause havoc again sadly.

Hi, I'm Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch... and if you could use the 'share buttons' above that would also be appreciated :)

• NH

GL

Titus 2 weeks ago Reply

• Jesus Mike jafetica won at 16s or thereabouts I think

Aaron 1 week ago Reply

• No bets today on the meetings but there is a 5 runner handicap favourite bet
    Taunton 2.55
    At the moment I have Kempton at 82.51 and it’s 84 to buy so will work that meeting out again later

Tony

Tony 2 weeks ago Reply

• I’ve bought Kempton Favourites at 83
    After sending first message Kempton had changed to 83 so I re worked out the meeting and my new figure was 83.23 hence the buy at 83

Tony

Tony 2 weeks ago Reply

• Any one get the forecast in the 13:00 at Donny today! Jeez why are 2 horse races still a thing? Surely the minimum should be 4 or 5 instead of ripping off racegoers, slightly more understandable when there’s non runners but what is the point otherwise?

chris 2 weeks ago Reply

• Golf Tips – In Hawaii this week I like the two Cameron’s, Champ and Smith.

They are both 25/1 now. As it is early season I am going 1/2 point each way on both.

Good luck Martin

martin colwell 2 weeks ago Reply

• Looked at Smith for he finished 18th here last year,decided to go with Spieth thought my birthday had come early at 33/1 for he had not won last year and he his too good not to come back.
      Would have shown wrong price if i had tried to back him but decided to wait until i am fit again for cannot chase around bookies to get my bets on at the moment.
      Backed yours and mine on Betfair Exchange small to see how they pan out after a period of time

Spieth 19.5 place 6.6 1/4 5
      Kisner 60.0 place 11.0
      Smith 32.0 place 8.6
      Champ 36.0 place 8.6

Win better odds on all four place not so good,anyway will see how the Exchange do against the bookies over three months
      Colin

cleafe 2 weeks ago Reply

• Good luck Colin.

The wind blows in Hawaii and so that can affect players there. Steve Palmer put up Charles Howell 111 as his main bet.

martin colwell 1 week ago Reply

• Good luck to you Martin.

Charles Howell Well think Steve Palmer is a brave man tipping him at 25/1do not know what price was available when he put him up.
          Plays the course well played 17 times 2nd x 2, 3rd x 2, 4th x 2 however in my view at the age of 39 he is not a winner having played 530 events and only winning 3 PGA tournaments not a good record,no doubt he will win by 5 strokes.
          25/1 certainly not for me.
          Colin.