Members Daily Post: 22/12/18 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

2.Any Tips/Notes (Daily Tips/Festival Tips/other thoughts)

1.All Qualifiers Against TTP Stats Packs

Ascot

1.50 –

Janika (micro age) 3/1

Overtown Express (all Hc’s) I1 11/1 S2 S5

Hells Kitchen (all Hc’s, m age) 6/1

Gardefort (m going) 14 G1 12/1 S1 S2

Magic Saint (m’s class/age) H1 4/1

3.00 –

The Last Samuri  (all Hc’s) 14,30 16/1 S2A

Otago Trail (m’s class/going) 14 w2 H1 I3 15/2 S5 (ONLY IF 11.00+ BFSP)

Gold Present (m TJC) 14,30 5/1

Benatar (m TJC) I1 8/1 S5 (ONLY IF 11.00+ BFSP)

Favorito Bucks (m runs) 14,30  w1 G3 H3 12/1 S1 S2

3.35 –

Jolly Cracked It (all Hc’s) 14,30  w1 7/1

Grand Sancy (m’s age/runs) 14,30 w2 w1 H3 18/1 S2A

Not Never (m TJC)  w2 w1 G3 16/1 S1 S2A

First Figaro (m’s class/going) 14 w1 25/1 S2A

Haydock

11.50 – Fin And Game (m class) 15/2

1.35 –

Elixir Du Gouet (m class) 14 w1 5/1

Ubaltique (HcCh, m’s class/class move) I3 G3 9/2 S1+ S5 (ONLY IF 11.00+ BFSP)

2.40 –

Testify (HcCh) H3  8/1

Daklondike (m’s age/runs) G3 8/1 S1 (ONLY IF 11.00+ BFSP)

Houblon des Obeaux (m runs) 14 16/1 S2A

3.15 – Tawseef (m class)  w2 8/1

Newcastle

1.20 – Chidswell   (all Hc’s) H3 I3 G1 11/4 S4

1.55 –

Ebony Rose   (m TJC)  w1 H3 G1 8/1 S1 (ONLY IF 11.00+ BFSP)

Shine Baby Shine  (m class) 11/2

Rubytwo   (all Hc’s) I3 7/2

KEY

Welcome INFO: (please read/watch esp if new)

• Welcome Email: HERE>>>
  • Jumps Strategies: Where should you start: HERE>>>
  • Video 1: Section 1 explained/the 4 Jumps Strategies HERE>>>
  • Video 2: Longer welcome video HERE>>>
  •  Welcome Post, with more, inc all the above, HERE>>>

H1/H3= HorseRaceBase Top Rated or Top 3 Rated (at time of posting)

G1/G3 = Geegeez GoldSpeed Ratings (Dr Peter May) Top Rated or Top 3 Rated

I1/I3 =  Inform Racing Speed Ratings – Top Rated or Top 3

14,30 = Geegeez Goldtrainer form’ indicators14 – 5+ runs last 14 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr3010+ runs last 30 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr

ES+ = ‘Elite Squad+’ = those angles from TTP stats pack with 10+ winners, 25%+ win SR

S1-S6 : S = ‘Strategy’ and refers to the ‘advised strategies’ in the link below. S1 = ‘Strategy 1’. Added on morning of racing along with the price. w1won last start.  w2won two starts ago

The Jumps Strategies: Where should you start? Some ideas HERE>>>

‘Jumps Strategies/results’: Jumps 2017/18/19 Read HERE>>> (updated to END NOV 2018)

Research Articles: (TTP reports/Test Zone//Big Meetings Notes etc) READ HERE>>>

VIDEOS: Members Repository: HERE>>> . All Public (non members only) Videos HERE>>>

2.Any Tips/Notes (Daily Tips/Festival Tips/other thoughts)

Daily Tips (2018: 28/322,100p, -22.2 ) Big Race/Festival Tips (2018: +142)

BIG RACE TIPS

2.40 Haydock

Daklondike – 1 point win – 7/1 (gen)  WON 7/1> 6/1

as of 09.38…. that’s all for this race, onto the 3.30 below…

3.35 Ascot

Lisp – 1 point win – 11/1 (gen)  2nd

Mont De Avaloirs – 1 point win – 12/1 (gen) UP

that’s it for big race tips, as of 10.23…

write ups…

Daklondike…one from the trends ‘shortlist’ below who looks interesting enough given his profile- he looks like a slogger and this race/ground could be ideal for him. He’s still unexposed, the yard have won the race before with a similar type and he hits the Pipe PU LTO micro below- i’ll put that down to him both needing the run, the depth of race, the speed they went and the ground- his profile suggests the softer the better and I suspect he was just taken off his feet. I think he’s one of the stouter stayers in this race on what they’ve done to date. The question then is whether the PU LTO was down to the reasons above, and of course how he reacts to the visor. He bolted up when getting 1st CP which gave me some confidence. They’ve also removed the tongue tie which is interesting, maybe they don’t think he needs it any more. I thought that if he ran his race he would win this, and possibly win it rather well. 7s just allowed the play. I wanted one with proven stamina in this ground, but who is also still open to improvement. The likes of Testify and Clan Legend I would fear most. But both have to prove it over fences over this far, and in this ground. Heavy should suit both but its just whether they get home- they could improve for it of course. CL has a very good record fresh but has to prove he stays – there was a win over 2m5f which suggests he may relish it, but the selection has achieved a higher level of form on what they’ve done to date. I was happy to take on the rest at the prices. I’m not convinced as to the level of the favs form – but he relishes heavy and stays well enough, is fit and in form, and still open to progress, so probably the correct fav. I think the selection will have more class/more in hand in these conditions, and fingers crossed he runs his race.

To Ascot…

Lisp…well I have stuck with my trends shortlist here, having of course had a look at every runner in the race- I still wanted to be with these two. This one is unexposed in handicaps and appears to be getting better, as he learns to settle/race. There will be more to come from him at some point in handicaps and I thought a bigger field may see him take another step forward, for a trainer who knows what it takes to win this race. He arrives fit and in form, and along with the selection below, chased home an unexposed, Grade 2 winning hurdler rated 146- who happened to dictate. The race wasn’t run to suit this one or the Nicholls horse, and they had to use up plenty of gas to close, which they were doing towards the line. The front three were miles clear. It looks solid form to my eyes. I though 11s was worth a stab here.

Mont Des Avaloirs… well I decided that if I liked the one above, I had to like this one also. He has a similar profile, has some decent enough form to his name already and like the one above I thought may benefit from a bigger field here. Both look sure to relish this track also and again this one will show more in handicaps at some point. He will travel like the winner into this at some stage I think, but I think may have to be delivered to perfection. Nicholls has yet to win this race but has had plenty finish 2nd/3rd, he’s in form, and this one could give him his first win in it.

Of the rest…well it’s a competitive race.. if I focus on the shortlist…well Jolly’s Cracked it has gone up for that last run and this is a deeper race. He’s top weight and ow open to attack from more progressive rivals, but he should run his race if not bouncing. Not Never has C4 wins to his name and makes his seasonal return – he’s open to further progress but the selections have achieved a higher level of form already and are race fit. Court Royale is a monster price and may be worth some change on the machine – but he’s never raced on soft ground and takes a big step up in class. I’m not sure he’ll be good enough, but he’s a big priced horse on a trends shortlist and they fall in every now and then. On paper I thought he had enough to prove, as did Chatez who needs to step forward and is a bit more exposed than some. Hopefully I’ve landed on the right two here and they give me a run for my money.

I’ve just tipped three in the free post from Ascot, given it’s a 3m+ chase.. all the same approach/work as big race tips, but those race types live in the free posts, outside of Festival week.

The Last Samuri – 1 point win – 18/1 (betfS/BV/PP) 16/1 (gen)

Favorito Bucks – 1 point win – 16/1 (gen)

Flying Angel – 1 point win – 20/1 (gen)

Best of the Jumps Stats Quals? (27/108,52p, +32.9 , all 1 point win)

None today. I’ve just focussed on the three big tipping races, the two above plus free post.

D Pipe PU (14/1 guide, 11/1< best)

2.40 Hayd – Daklondike 8/1

Irish Angles

12.15 Thurles – Last Man Standing (12/1< best) 10/1

Autumn Trainers (14/1<)

3.15 – Hayd – Closing Ceremony 8/1

D McCain (14/1< guide)

12.10 N – Knockrobin 6/1

2.05 H – Chti Balko 5/2

V Williams November (track DEC) (16/1< guide)

1.35 H – Elixir Du Gouet 11/2

Paddy Brennan (14/1< guide)

1.35 H – Zalvados 9/2

Saturday TJC

1.50 A – Royal Regatta (14/1< guide) 14/1

Tom Lacey

1.00 H – Meep Meep 16/1

Irish Raiders (16/1< guide)

3.35 A – Tornado Watch 14/1

Jonjo Handicap Debut

12.40 A – Annie Mc (10/1< best, 16/1< guide) 6/1

Jumps Fact Sheet 2018/19

LTO Winning Trainers

3.35 A – Forecast 33/1

3.35 A – Court Royale 33/1

Jockeys/Chasers

12.50 T – Dawn Light Cave (16/1< guide) 20/1

3.00 A – Favorito Bucks 12/1

3.00 A – Minella Daddy (9/1< best) 16/1

1.50 A – Rock On Rocky (16/1<) 25/1

Trainers to Follow

1.20 N – Gold Opera (11/1< guide) 5/2

3.05 N – Alright Sunshine  Evens/ Beast of Belstane 10/1 (both 11/1< guide)

2.25 A – Paisley Park (14/1<, 6/1< best) 9/1

3.15 H – Closing Ceremony (14/1<, 6/1< best) 8/1

3.00 A – Thomas Patrick 5/1

2.40 H – Kimberlite Candy  9/2

Saturday Big Race Trends x3: Report HERE>>>

Trends Shortlists

Ascot

Silver Cup Handicap Chase

profile: Age 5 to 8, 2-8 handicap chase runs…

Thomas Patrick / Minella Daddy / Flying Angel / Solighoster / Gold Present (11-7+ an historic negative)

2m Grade 3 Handicap Hurdle

Profile: Official Rating higher than last run / 5-10 hurdle runs

Jollys Cracked It / Lisp / Mont Des Avaliors / Not Never / Chatez  / Court Royale

Other positives…8+ career runs/placed once+ last two runs / 2+ hncp h runs / 2-6 career wins… all of those above hit those. If my profile holds up, then the winner is in that list. Age 5 or 6 has been a positive… Mont Des Avaloirs / Not Never /Court Royale

Haydock

Tommy Whittle Handicap Chase

Profile: Age 8 or younger, Top 10 in the weights.

Kimberlite Candy / Duel At Dawn / Sharp Response / Whoshotwho / Testify / Clan Legend / Daklondike

• Wow tracker’s gone nuts!
    Only the 14 horses for tomorrow!
    Minefield

Darren 21/12/18 8:18 PM Reply

• Having a pop at some tonight.
    No early start tomorrow standing on a line watching U16s football so time to have a peek at the cards.

2.40 Haydock – Testify 9/1 – I’m keen on horses which have Haydock form and the runs on this course may have only been 3 runner affairs but the horses it beat were no slouches. Firstly, Clyne never really gave chases a fair crack but is OR152 over hurdles and Testify beat it well. Secondly, Lake View Lad was beaten off 136 when Testify was OR145. Since then LVL has progressed further and is now rated 147 and would be topweight in this race by 5lbs if it ran.

1.35 Haydock – Uno Valoroso & Ubaltique – Lock horns for second time in this race and I slightly favour UV to gain revenge. Both weighted to repeat last years runs. 1pt each

1.20 Newcastle – Morning Royalty & Newberry New – IMO the fly in the ointment is Chidswell but other than that one I can see these two running very well. 1pt each.

gallou 21/12/18 8:46 PM Reply

• Venetia Williams has some decent chances on Saturday:

In the 1.35 Haydock she has Elixir Du Goeut with Bryony Frost on board. A bit short at 9/2 at present and a bit experienced as a four year old, but obviously has improvement to come.
    She has Houblon Des Obeaux in the 2.40 at Haydock with a 7LB claimer aboard, but I think he has had his best days and I prefer Clan Legend and Sharp Response.
    In the 1.50 at Ascot she has Gardefort, fit from having had a pipe opener and currently 12/1. With Gavin Sheehan on board he should be prominent and may be able to get the horse jumping and running.
    In the 3.00 at Ascot she has Otago Trail, who ran a good comeback race last time out and if not bouncing should go well at 8/1. Charlie Deutsch on board.
    Finally in the 3.35 Ascot she has First Figaro, whon a class 4 last time out easily jumping up to class 1. However at 25/1 we can take a chance that he can step up and be competitive. Again Charlei Deutsch on board.

Good luck.

martin colwell 21/12/18 10:00 PM Reply

• Cracking day at Ascot although I do wish I put up Ask Dillon as a tip after it romped in the opener (sadly didn’t even have a place after that but was a good day) I have looked at the big race and given 4 bookies are paying 6 places I couldn’t help but feel bullish. Rest in the morning as I have only looked at this race so far:

Western Ryder Ascot 15:35 1.5pt e/w 9/1 6 places
    Nietzsche Ascot 15:35 1pt e/w 12/1 6 places

Nick Mazur 21/12/18 10:55 PM Reply

• Hills are paying 7!

Salman Ali 22/12/18 8:56 AM Reply

• I know but very unfair to record at 7. Likewise you could have had 10s last night and also now but will record at 9s. I always make sure at least 4 are offering the extra places.

Nick Mazur 22/12/18 10:39 AM Reply

• poor week so far let’s hope i can pull it back today.
    Ascot.
    3-00. Otago Trail 7-1 1/2 pt ew
    3-35. Mohaayed 20-1 1/2 pt ew, Lord Napier 40-1 1/4 pt ew sky 6 places
    Haydock.
    1-35. Granville Island 10-1 1/2 pt ew
    2-40. Kimberlite Candy 9-2 1pt win

martin whittle 22/12/18 1:29 AM Reply

• Well done Martin. Nice winner!

Nick Mazur 22/12/18 4:03 PM Reply

• 3-35 saves my bacon.
        staked 4.5 pts, returns 15.25 pts , up 10.75 pts

martin whittle 22/12/18 4:08 PM Reply

• RT -12.75
    1200 Lin Staffa 15/2

kevo19 22/12/18 2:33 AM Reply

• Hi Josh,

Would there be any possibility for a ‘through the card’ for Leopardstown either 27th or 28th at all?
    I appreciate it’s a busy week but if you don’t ask…..

Happy Christmas to you Josh and all the other blog readers/contributors – and here’s another profitable year in 2019 !!

Joe

Joe H 22/12/18 7:35 AM Reply

• Hi Joe,
      We shall see, I won’t promise anything! There’s a couple of handicaps i may look at from there this year over those two days, just depends on time, and I like to try and go easy where I can at this time of year. Remind me on said days post the evening before and i’ll see what I can do- when I rush through those cards it rarely works that well though.
      Merry Christmas to you too,

Josh 22/12/18 11:23 AM Reply

• Here we are again then another Saturday and another couple of big races on, or, maybe two if Haydock inspected…

14:40 Haydock Park
    WHOSHOTWHO 12/1 gen 1pt win
    If he returns to his previous form, all on flattish tracks and on easy going he should hunt round and give a good account of himself here, don`t believe Dr Newland has sent him up here for a “freshener”.I believe he just didn`t handle Cheltenham and is the only reason I think he will go well here.
    HOUBLON DES OBEAUX 16/1 gen 1pt win
    Yes, maybe his best days are behind him. Yes, he is a bit of a monkey, but, Venetia has won this before and she sends him here without headgear and a 7lb claiming jockey on board, he may finish out the back of the tv, but, at 16/1 a chance may be that Venetia has got him spot on here and a plot has been hatched!!Don`t worry about his age, Heavy ground at Haydock brings all horses to a standstill!!
    15:00 Ascot
    FAVORITO BUCKS 12/1 gen 1pt win
    Paul Nicholls, Harry Cobden, low weight and in form, what more do you want, the double figure price and the fact he is a Course winner is also surprising that the bookies haven`t gone shorter on him. I think he will have come on for the run?? Is there something we don`t know??
    MINELLA DADDY 16/1 gen 1pt win
    I believe Sean will have him up with the pace and as he (sometimes) can read the pace I am hoping he has enough left in the tank to get the Daddy home
    15:35 Ascot
    GRAND SANCY 20/1 gen 1pt win
    Paul Nicholls, Ascot, handicap hurdle, what else needs saying, he also has Lorcan Williams on baord, a jockey I am starting to warm too, especially after winning on Darling Maltaix yesterday.Price is way too big!
    LISP 12/1 gen 1pt win
    Alan King is another one you have to watch in handicap hurdles at Ascot, maybe I have picked the wrong one as Fidux was on my short list. Lisp just shaded it though with the going concerns about Fidux, we shall see if I`m swearing when Fidux wins you`ll here it in Ascot I can tell you that..haha.

As always, good luck with whatever you back today and hope all horses and jockeys come back safe and sound!

Stewart 22/12/18 8:24 AM Reply

• Another horse that has come up in 5 of my hrb angles 🙂

2.25 Ascot SOUL EMOTION 8/1
    I think i will try doubling it up with a trainer / owner double in the
    3.00 Ascot GOLD PRESENT 6/1

Daklondike Haydock 14:40 1pt e/w
    Favorito Bucks Ascot 15:00 1pt e/w
    Western Ryder Ascot 15:35 1.5pt e/w
    Nietzsche Ascot 15:35 1pt e/w

Write ups to follow

Nick Mazur 22/12/18 9:41 AM Reply

• Casko DAiry Ascot 12:40 1pt e/w-11/1-This one looks to have been let in quite lightly given some of his form around horses rated in the mid 120s on novice form. Trainer is convinced the tongue tie will help and really likes this one so you would think there is plenty of mileage in the mark. Nicholls is 3/6, 4p with horses wearing a tongue tie for the first time making their handicap hurdle debut in the past 3 years. The yard is absolutely flying and I think he looked over priced.
      Daklondike Haydock 14:40 1pt e/w- 7/1-Couldn’t understand why this one wasn’t favourite for this. This looks a poor renewal and he looked the stand out given past form. He will relish this ground and you can make excuses for his last 2 runs and still looks very unexposed and likely to be improving. Pipe is in great form and is 1/4, 2p in this race (also won it with a 6yr old). He fits the right profile and money has been flowing in this morning. He gets a first time visor and has improved in the past for a switch in headgear. Should be able to race prominently.
      Favorito Bucks Ascot 15:00 1pt e/w-16/1-I was debating this one at 12/1 however has now drifted to way too big a price. Won with ease over course and distance following first time cheekpieces and there is every chance there is more to come here particularly as the 6lbs looks lenient. Another who will race prominently and again trainer is in form.
      Western Ryder Ascot 15:35 1.5pt e/w/Nietzsche Ascot 15:35 1pt e/w-I’m slightly putting my eggs in one basket but I am a firm believer that barring maybe the Silver Trophy the Greatwood is almost always the most important bit of form over 2m hurdles during the first half of the season. Once again it appears to be the case with the 2nd and 3rd both coming 2nd in Grade 2s and the 4th already a Grade 2 winner. The winner of that race (Nietzsche) is only 6lbs up and I’d expect him to be competitive particularly as he is still effectively 5lbs lower than his Fred Winter 3rd. The tongue tie seems to have done wonder. The 5th from that race (Ryder) was 3rd in a Grade 3 and due to go up 5lbs and I am still convinced he is a Group horse. I can think he might have needed it at the Greatwood when he faded late plus the cheekpieces seems to have brought about an improvement). Both can stay further and won’t have any issues with conditions or the big field. Ryder won a bumper on this card 2 years ago.

Nick Mazur 22/12/18 10:32 AM Reply

• A great pick Nick well done again. You are a star.

reillysmiley 22/12/18 12:50 PM Reply

• Great result with Casko Nick; he says having logged on at 12.45!

alpha2 22/12/18 12:51 PM Reply

• Hmm that one was annoying. Was spot on about the Greatwood form line but 6th beat 1st and 5th.

Nick Mazur 22/12/18 3:52 PM Reply

• Cracking day mate.
          A very merry Christmas to you.

Jim 22/12/18 3:58 PM Reply

Haydock
    11.50 McGowan’s Pass BOG 9/2
    Lingfield
    3.25 Seasearch BOG 11/1
    3.25 Taurean Dancer BOG 4/1

cleafe 22/12/18 10:29 AM Reply

• Long time since I posted anything but wanted to give a quick update on the LTO Winning Hurdlers system I shared a few months back (Josh posts the qualifiers in the Jumps Fact Sheet section). I mentioned back then that I had a staking plan that extracted more value from the system but at the time I did not want to post it as it was yet to be proven and well it is not a standard staking method. I am posting this now as with the staking method and after yesterdays third winner in a row I have now doubled my bank in less than 4 months.

Since I started the new staking method on the 27th of August there has been 33 bets with 15 winners and 1 N/R, so that makes a strike rate of 46.88%. As for ROI, I currently sit at 44.94%.

The staking method I am talking about (and apologies to anyone who does not like these fancy staking methods, I myself am a level stakes better but HRB has the ability to play with different staking methods to try extract more value) is Ratchet. HRB give a good description of how to apply this method so I’ve copied and pasted the description below.

“Here, a percentage of the bank is used as the stake, the stake remains the same until the bank increases when the percentage is again applied to increase the stake. Example – Start Bank 100, Percentage 3%. First Stake is 3. First 3 horses lose all at the 3 stake, bank now 91. 4th horse wins at 5/1, bank now 106. Second stake is therefore 3.18 (which would remain the stake until bank increases above 106 or goes bust).”

Of course I am not saying this is the golden method to double your bank every 4 months but thought I’d share it for anyone who is interested in making that small system potentially pay a bit more value. If anybody has any thoughts or even criticisms on this I would love to hear them 🙂

Cheers, Chris M

Chris M 22/12/18 11:38 AM Reply

• Hi Chris, I am new on here, but I am interested in your Winning Hurdlers idea.
      Are the Rules posted anywhere, just wondered if you used both Handicap & Non Handicap Races.
      Also if there are other criteria, ie Filters etc…
      Any help is appreciated

colin smalley 22/12/18 11:55 AM Reply

• So, are you going to post up selections in advance of the actual race?????

Are there no qualifiers today?

Nothing much to comment on in your blog, except you think that you have something. Let us see.

martin colwell 22/12/18 12:00 PM Reply

• Colin & Martin,

This is a system I posted up on the blog back on the 31/10/18. You can look back to that as to the details of the system or you can check Josh’s Jumps Fact Sheet for this season, he added it there and now posts the qualifiers in the test zone in section 1. So if you are interested in what the system is then check either of the 2 sources I’ve quoted or if you aren’t too fussy what the system entails then keep an eye out on the test zone under Jumps Fact Sheet for “LTO Winning Hurdlers”.

Because Josh the system in the test zone I had no need to post qualifiers, otherwise I would have happily done so. The only thing I did not disclose back in the original blog post was the staking method I mentioned above but that was purely because it was speculative at the time and I did not want to share something that I had not tried myself.

Apologies if I was a little vague in the blog post about today Martin, it was never my intention to do so 🙂

Chris M 22/12/18 12:31 PM Reply

• I’m constantly surprised by the failing memories in evidence on this site! I for one Chris have very much appreciated your method and Josh posting the qualifiers, having a great run. Thanks also for sharing the staking plan.

Mark Curtis 22/12/18 12:40 PM Reply

• totally concur 🙂 your systems are brilliant chris m !! .. keep it up ( just wish i knew a few more of them ; )
          H.A.P.P.Y. C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S. A.L.L.
          3 MORE SLEEPS ! 🙂 …………….. ‘TIL BOXING DAY …..obviously 🙂 !
          keep up the great work and peace keeping Josh !! your well appreciated by us all 🙂
          gl/gb 🙂

GEORGE B 23/12/18 3:37 PM Reply

• Thanks Chris, I thought they would be posted somewher, I’ll have a look.
        Many Thanks and appreciated.

colin smalley 22/12/18 1:17 PM Reply

• I thought he was well treated but that was just silly! Even drifted to 16s!

Nick Mazur 22/12/18 12:50 PM Reply

• Betfair Exchange SP 29.00 less deductions to come off,Thanks Nick happy days are here again for only back win only so this one was much needed.
      Cheers
      Colin

cleafe 22/12/18 12:58 PM Reply

• Great stuff Nick -)

Andrew Gilmore 22/12/18 6:02 PM Reply

• Anyone else being refused access to the new RacingTV? Got a message saying too many people trying to access site and queing. Doesn’t look good for when they have all the Irish racing too.

alpha2 22/12/18 12:55 PM Reply

• Thanks and well done Nick, Happy Xmas!

Mark Curtis 22/12/18 12:55 PM Reply

• Sickening!! always follow Nick, got stuck in traffic and missed the terrific 16/1 winner. Well done to Nick, brilliant tipping once again have a great Christmas.

chris 22/12/18 2:08 PM Reply

• Hi Josh and everyone involved with RTP. I have now been a member for just over 2 weeks and needed to say how much I am enjoying it, a brilliant site indeed!! I read all the blogs and use a lot of the tips, so much talent, and pleased to say I’m seeing a great return, thankyou guys. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to Boxing Day!! Best wishes, Tom.

Tom Murgatroyd 22/12/18 5:38 PM Reply

• Well that comment has made my Xmas haha. Good to hear. Merry Xmas to you too Tom.

Josh 22/12/18 6:45 PM Reply

• Merry Christmas Josh to you and your family and thanks for all your hard work, I joined a couple of years back and I’ve never looked back

christopher jones 22/12/18 9:34 PM Reply

• results update.
    this week. staked 16 pts, returns 19.45 pts , up 3.45 pts .
    to date. staked 141.5 pts, returns 184.15, up 58.65
    thanks Ken for spotting my cock up earlier in the week returns adjusted accordingly.
    A happy christmas to everyone on this great forum see you all Boxing Day.

martin whittle 23/12/18 12:09 AM Reply

• brain must be fried returns should have been 200.15

martin whittle 23/12/18 12:12 AM Reply

• just when i thought racing was over for 3 days one popped up in my tracker running in the 13.40 Deauville, Mick Channon runs Pattie who ran a creditable 2l 3rd to Flaming Spear lto at Kempton in a C1 listed stakes . has raided over the channel before coming 3rd to pick up some prize money in the same grade as today that was on turf and looks better on fibresand, no idea what price it will be but i’ll have a small win/ew depending on odds.

martin whittle 23/12/18 8:32 AM Reply

• merry xmas to everyone and may 2019 bring us all health and wealth

william 23/12/18 8:49 AM Reply

• Merry Christmas and a big thank you too josh and everyone who is kind enough to share there tips and thoughts.

jamie2255 23/12/18 9:04 AM Reply

• Merry Xmas to all members and Josh for runnng it so well ….and a great New Year with plenty more winners to come I’m certain from the great tipsters on the site -)

Andrew Gilmore 23/12/18 9:31 AM Reply

• No horses until Wednesday. This is like some kind of living nightmare.

Steveindisguise 23/12/18 11:04 AM Reply

• Merry xmas to all and a very profitable 2019!!!

Thanks Josh and Nick,Colin,Ken and the rest of the gang for making 2018 a very enjoyable ride.

Roll on Boxing Day!!