Free Daily Post: 11/09/18 (complete)

Autumn Trainers…

from the members post… with two winners in recent days, early indications are that Longsdon may have a decent September again… today’s ‘qualifiers’…

From the members’ test zone…

Jumps

Autumn Trainers

C Longsdon (8/1< best)

2.20 Worc – Sommervieu 22/1

4.25 Worc – Ortenzia 12/1

Tom Lacey

2.50 Worc – Equus Amadeus 7/2

Free Report don’t forget that you can grab my free ‘Autumn Trainers’ report HERE>>>

Hi, I'm Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch... and if you could use the 'share buttons' above that would also be appreciated :)

• A good week for anyone who follows Gary Priestley’s Longshot Golf Tips – he gave Keegan Bradley at 125/1 in the BMW Championship !!

JohnnyB 2 weeks ago Reply

• Salisbury 11th September
    Salisbury 4.35 6f Novice
    Ratings
    1. Flash Of Power, Royal Meeting
    2. Jash, Alsimsaam, Conspititor, Ginger Fox, Jilbaab, Lethal Missile, Meraki
    This race really hinges on whether Jash can give 6lbs to the best of his rivals. He beat Jack’s Point on debut who I gave 80 to in early season. As JPs OR is now 79 after winning lto that looks as if it was a bit high. Even so the way Jash won should rate well into the mid 80s as a minimum so I should think it will take a special one to lower his colours unless his rivals were all trees and Jack’s Point did not give that impression. No bet unless I see a monster at Salisbury which will most likely come from thetop two.

Salisbury 5.05 6f Fillies Novice
    Ratings
    1. Djibouti, Hidden Message, Swift And Sure
    2. Clara Peeters, King’s Girl, Wing Defence, Yes Can Do
    3. Clubora, Mrs Worthington, Yes Can Do
    Previously seen
    Boorowa – Likeable looking filly, strongly made, medium, unfit and probably will take a few races to show her ability. Potential to be 74 ish but trainer?
    Mrs Worthington – 65
    The 150k Hidden Message does not look to have all that much to beat and Swift and Sure the 2nd fav looks the biggest threat. I watched Boorowa’s 2to run having made the comments above on her debut. Unfortunately I missed the e/w at 125/1 as I was on holiday. She was handled very tenderly at Newbury and finished 3rd under hands and heels but the ones that finished in front do not look world beaters. She is by Dunaden so should be better suited by 7f than this third run over 6f. Maybe this is a prep for a nursery over 7f. Nevertheless she looked a decent stamp of a horse and should have got herself fit by now. Her trainer Ali Stronge has had a single 2yo aw winner which perhaps proves something.
    Highly speculative 1pt e/w Boorowa
    Hugh

alpha2 2 weeks ago Reply

• A final outcome to my Betting Gods saga, i now have had my money refunded but only after going through paypal. the money just appeared in my account. I have still had no communication from Betting Gods and from my experience i would say their customer service is the worst i have come across . Ithink it probably goes without saying that i will never use one of their services in the future.
    I cannot comment on the quality of their tips as i never received one, i’ll just stick to the excellent services i’m with now in the knowledge that if there is ever a problem it will get sorted.

martin whittle 2 weeks ago Reply

• Yesterday +1.75 bog (+.75sp)on flat, +3.5 bog(+3sp) NH
    S 6.10 – Tuff Rock @ 4
    S 6.40 – Golden Image @6
    NH
    3.25 – Solstalla @ 11
    4.25 – Kiruna Peak @ 8
    5.30 – Big Picture @ 5

Titus 2 weeks ago Reply

• GOLF BETS
    Will be on tomorrow morning
    Was not going to have a bet in the KLM Open but with the bookmakers having Lee Westwood Fav!!! will go through the field for there could be some value.
    Lee only manages to win on the Asian tour and his last win was April 2015 over there.

Congratulations to Martin on his golf picks but i do wish you would use Oddschecker for your prices,not Matchbook where there can only be £25 in the pot,so no one can get the price.

colin leafe 2 weeks ago Reply

• I get on Matchbook OK on a Wednesday or Thursday AM for £50 each way. I can only use Matchbook for the Tournament Match Up bets, as they are the bets at that aspect of golf betting. 28/1 was readily available on Oddschecker for Lucas Bjerregaard.
      Mopping up last week. We added one more point to the total in the U.S. Brooks Koepka lost us 3 points and Cameron Smith 2. However the match bet won 6 points, C T Pann beat Louis Oosthuizen.

Back with KLM tips tomorrow and prices from Oddschecker.

Good luck.

martin colwell 2 weeks ago Reply

• Martin,
        cheers for going to use Oddchecker for most people on here to appear to still have access to bookmakers accounts,like yourself i can only use Exchanges.
        Why don’t you put up the Experienced Lee Westwood,the bookmakers are obviously going on this,certainly not on his last four to 5 years stats,or are they being shrewd knowing that the punters will put their hard earned cash on him with no research.
        He may win but at 18/1 would not want to back him,and i doubt that he will,even with all his experience!!!
        Cheers
        Colin

colin leafe 2 weeks ago Reply

• Yes I am an exchange man now too but do use oddschecker as it is a good guide and I do some work for others and so use it regularly. I will state the bookmakers where the prices are available in future. ‘Westy’ has found some form lately and is a Vice Captain in The Ryder Cup and so seems to have a bit more enthusiasm lately and looks a bit fitter. However he cannot putt and so I do not think he can win a tournament on either tour. I have thought that for a few years now. He will be on the Champions Tour soon. That has given Jimenez a new lease of life.
          I could see him being a back to lay, so back him at 20/1 say and then he shortens to 4/1 ish if he is going well and you then lay him for double your stake for a profit. What they call ‘Double or Bust’ in the exchange world.

martin colwell 2 weeks ago Reply

• Diverting from Salisbury to Leicester.

Leicester 2.10 7f Novice
    Ratings
    1. Accommodate, Flarepath, Orchid Star, Sweet Poem, Wingreen
    2. Impulsion, Canton queen, Just Be Friendly, Star Of War,
    Previously seen
    Just Be Friendly – Very little chance to observe this one as she was smuggled in late. Looked to have a bit too much condition. Too free for at least four furlongs but stuck on well until the last 200yds. Much to like.
    Song Of The Isles – Yak 46
    Wingreen – A bit physically disappointing. Something not quite right around the back end. Missed break badly. 75
    Impulsion looks very like a bookies friend to me. I liked Just Be Friendly a lot on debut when she was a bit free early. I would think she may be an 80 animal and at an e/w price worth a punt. Main dangers Accommodate and Flarepath.
    1pt e/w Just Be Friendly

alpha2 2 weeks ago Reply

• A Hugh Taylor pick and so likely price will go, 5/1 now.

martin colwell 2 weeks ago Reply

• Just Be Friendly no value now. Taylor & SDS really compressed the price. I’m on Flarepath!

Clive Richmond 2 weeks ago Reply