Hi, I'm Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch... and if you could use the 'share buttons' above that would also be appreciated :)

• Josh I paid you on 20 July Β£127 and now it’s asking me to pay again to log into the members site ?

brian dunn 4 months ago Reply

• Hi Brian, apologies, my fault – I failed to update your access settings on receipt of the payment – all sorted now, you can get back in through to September 9th 2019 πŸ™‚ Josh

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Thanks pal , I also sent you a tweet ! Ignore

brian dunn 4 months ago Reply

• 3.10 haydock BIDDY BRADY = only representative sent to haydock trainer in form jockey in form whats not to like 2pts e/w ( BEING NIBBLED AT NOW 12/1 INTO 8’S ALREADY = STILL EXCELLENT E/W VALUE πŸ™‚
    GL TODAY EACH AND ALL ! πŸ™‚

BRIAN C 4 months ago Reply

• ALSO LIKE THE LOOK OF :

3.40 HAYDOCK : KODICAT ………….. again now only rep from stable ( initially 3 coming down) just trainer form stops me enthusing just 1pt e/w should get interesting run for my money (HAS DRIFTED SINCE THIS MORNING .. BUT I THINK WILL BE BACKED BEFORE THE OFF !)
      GL
      BC πŸ™‚

BRIAN CRICK 4 months ago Reply

• TRAINER : SC WILLIAMS ………… N.B. NOW IN HIS BEST MONTHS OF THE YEAR FOR MY MONEY

5.30 SANDOWN : PACTOLUS 2PTS WIN 3/1
      8.15 SANDOWN : PINNATA 1PT E/W 8/1

LOOKS CHERRY RIPE FOR A FIRST AND LAST RACE DOUBLE ME THINKS πŸ™‚ (CUNNING DEVIL THAT HE IS ! πŸ™‚ )

GL
      πŸ™‚

BRIAN CRICK 4 months ago Reply

• Brian! Why so many CAPS??? does it get stuck haha.
        best of luck today… (less of the caps please πŸ™‚ )

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• HONestly dONT KNoW jOSH …………..Maybe the family madness coming throught again πŸ™‚

point taken and firmly now onboard πŸ™‚

BRIAN CRICK 4 months ago Reply

• 4.20 YARMOUTH : MARILYN = LOVES IT AT YARMOUTH …. WILL GIVE THE FAVOURITE A FRIGHT !! 2PTS WIN 3/1
        4.30 BRIGHTON : JUNOESQUE = LOVES IT BRIGHTON , TRAINER LOVES IT BRIGHTON …. TRAINER ALERT WHEN ONLY ONE INMATE GOING TO BRIGHTON .. …TRAINER NOT IN FORM UNFORTUNTELY BUT AGAIN JUST HEART AHEAD OF HEAD ON THIS ONE BUT AT 11/1 ..IT’S RUDE NOT TO πŸ™‚ 0.50PT E/W 11/1
        GL
        I’LL STOP NOW I AM GETTING TOO EXCITED πŸ™‚

BRIAN CRICK 4 months ago Reply

• 6.05 sandown = royal dynasty = back all ralph beckett fillies fto πŸ™‚ it’s the law ! πŸ™‚ 8/1 1pt e/w

have a great day !! πŸ™‚

BRIAN CRICK 4 months ago Reply

• Can’t get firing atm, a nr and -3 yesterday

B 3.30 – Cheeky Rascal @ 4
    4.00 – Winged Spur @ 13/2
    H 3.10 – Stewardess @ 5/2

Titus 4 months ago Reply

• Thursday 9th August Yarmouth
    Yarmouth 2.20 6f Novice
    This looks a hot race. Fanaar was a colt I thought looked destined for great things. After seeing him on debut at the Craven meeting and then winning his maiden at Leicester. Comments from that day as follows:- Fanaar – Second impressions did not disappoint. Rangy, powerful, still perhaps with a bit left to work on and will improve further. Possibly still a bit downhill but the first of the unsaddled photos really shows his power. 102 so listed/Gp3 potential at least.
    Photos: https://imgur.com/oZ6fmtf
    Downhill? https://imgur.com/PZkdMr8

The rival today is Maharbar Milliar who also carries a penalty courtesy of a win through disqualification of Hannon’s Dirty Rascal. I have seen DR twice and rate him 79. Maharbar Milliar is entitled to come on a lot from his debut and is likely to provide a stern rival to Fanaar. I am reassured to see Fanaar has an entry in the Mill Reef, as does Maharbar Milliar!
    The market has MM way ahead of Fanaar. Not having seen MM in the flesh it is hard to be dogmatic but with reservations I have to support Fanaar. I am concerned about the 72 days off that Fanaar has had since Leicester. My sentiments would prefer Doyle or Havlin to Crowley on Fanaar but the stats do not back this up as JC has the best 2yo win stats at Yarmouth, 24%. Just that niggle about the absence but in light of my comment from Leicester that he may have been still a bit down hill it may be just that he has been given time to grow into himself.
    So unless MM is really something special or I have got rose tinted glasses on over Fanaar the 11/4 looks great value and the 6/5 about MM very poor. Bet 1pt Win Fanaar.
    Sandown 6.05 5f Novice
    Ratings
    1. Good Luck Fox, Royal Dynasty
    2. Mutawaffer, Dance To Freedom,
    3. Khorramshahr
    Comments from Mutawaffer’s win:- Mutawaffer – A really bonny two year old type, lovely proportions but only lower medium at best, hesitate to call him small, so well put together. Had the best draw and a good ride from Jim Crowley made it all very simple despite him being very free for the first two furlongs. 88+ Interesting to compare his two photos and see how he tightened up with a jock on board
    Too short for a bet unless one wants to double him up with Fanaar.
    Sandown 6.35 8f Mdn
    Ratings
    1. Lethal Guest, Too Darn Hot
    2. Calculation, Fraser Island, Rowland Ward
    Comments from prior races:
    Lethal Guest – Lightly made, ok shape but nothing standing out about him. Looked outclassed in this pre-parade. 74
    Fraser Island – Typical tough Johnston model, hint tubular, colty. 79
    Non runners have made this a bit of an odd heat. Lethal Guest on reflection looks a lot more like a miler than a sprinter but does not really inspire as a better type. Same could be said for Fraser Island I have seen a few over-bet Gosden debutants lately and will be reserving judgement on Too Darn Hot until I’ve seen him. Conclusion – No way in.

alpha2 4 months ago Reply

• Yikes – Fanaar drifting to 100/30

alpha2 4 months ago Reply

• Lordy, has a leg dropped off?

alpha2 4 months ago Reply

• Golf – Justin Rose comes back from injury today but has not played a practice round and so tee’s off today cold. Therefore in his tournament match up v Jason Day the odds against you can get for Day looks good.

The Championship – Blackburn v Millwall – Rovers were promoted but have not strengthened their squad. Millwall dominated Middlesbrough for 75 minutes last week and Boro came out midweek and beat Sheff Wed 3-0. If you can get 5/2 the draw or Millwall at 9/4 take it.
    Norwich v WBA – The home team got two late goals last week to get a draw at Birmingham. Overall the home team look weaker than last season but have brought in Jordan Rhodes, Ben Marshall and Pukki form Brondby to bolster their attack. Albion havd lost Ben Foster, Jonny Evans, James McClean and Rondon. They have brought in Dwight Gayle (Mr Flash in a pan) and some youngsters. They scraped a draw at Forest in the week after losing at home to Bolton first game. The draw at 5/2 would be solid.

Good luck.

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• Hi all,
    Just trying a couple of e/w bets today. Quite happy with yesterday’s results, but it will hopefully throw up a couple of winners in the near future.

3.40 Haydock Peachey Carnehan (Currently 14/1 for 4 places on B365. 16’s for 3 places)

4.30 Brighton Bloodsweatandtears (11/1)

Jimmy M 4 months ago Reply

• 5th and a Mr. No good today.

Jimmy M 4 months ago Reply

• Going to post another footy tip after my World Cup success. ( I’m on the right post this time)Josh will like this one I feel Liverpool are great value at 5/1
    To win the premier league. I’m an avid united fan so it hurts me to say it. I think city will push hard for Europe
    And I’d be surprised if they aren’t close. If Liverpool aren’t within a point of city at the end I’d be surprised. Also doing a city Europe Liverpool league double. Good luck if you follow .

jamie2255 4 months ago Reply