Free Daily Post: 01/11/17 (complete)

I am off to Fakenham to watch Really Super (I own a hoof) run in the 2.10 so not too much from me today. (yes, she should go very close!!)

Just the micros…

MICRO SYSTEMS/ANGLES

V Williams (16/1<)

2.40 Fake – Un Prophet

Trainer/Jockey Combo – Live Test

4.20 Taunt – Mac Bella

GL with any bets.

• Re-post that I put on the member page now that the public one is up:

Ashoka Fakenham Wednesday 14:40 1pt e/w- Ashoka looks a solid bet here at 8s. His 3rd at Fontwell is arguably the best bit of form here with the winner following up NTO off 10lbs higher beating Marracudja who is arguably a class 2 animal and was tasting defeat on seasonal re-appearance for the first time. The 5th also won a class 3NTO. The track will suit given he is 131 on undulating or very undulating tracks and prefers it left handed. He actually got dropped 1lb for that and I expect him to go well.

Nick Mazur 31/10/17 10:00 PM Reply

• Thanks Nick, you make a very good case as usual. I worry with the drying ground and tight track, that as a hold up horse he might get caught out. Geegeez pace figs also suggest best to be on front end but small sample. I have backed e/w. good luck

jamesm 01/11/17 9:55 AM Reply

• Hi guys,

I’m away to Down Royal this Saturday so could really do with my card marking
    Stats/Trends/info….

Thanks in advance

lightowlers 01/11/17 10:56 AM Reply

• highest percentage of Fallers in steeplechases in the whole of Britian
      so you need a good jumper.

put a line through horses that have hit the deck a few times

PETER 01/11/17 12:56 PM Reply

• Thanks Pete

lightowlers 01/11/17 2:38 PM Reply

• Hard luck with your horse Josh. Just touched off and miles back to the remainder

Allan 01/11/17 2:25 PM Reply

• Good show only just touched off
      Promising debut

peter 01/11/17 2:29 PM Reply

• what an excellent tipper the advisor is ian so impressed with his selections

paul 01/11/17 2:56 PM Reply

• Paul – thank you; he is, and i wish I had another 4-5 like him; but we are working on it. LOL

I actually tried a trifecta (having been told many times by Colin to do so) permed the 2 tips and 2 dangers from The Advisor = so close Midnight Gypsy 1st 14/1 ; Tempuran 2nd 16/1 and Purple n Gold 4th 33/1 (missed 3rd by a neck I think) – Tricast was £3598 and Trifecta was £2541. I have no idea which is better usually; Trifecta or Tricast (any advice welcome).

1st month seems to be a good day as in October we had Whinging Willie same SP…

Hopefully the end of what was a quiet/poorer spell last week of October.

Ian@SP2A 01/11/17 3:22 PM Reply

• It was you who jinxed it then Ian PMSL!

I was screaming as PNG just got touched off; had same Trifecta as you. I do Trifecta as have Tote account but think they balance out over time with Tricast. Usually bigger meeting Totepool (Trifecta) pays more.

Very nice winner Thank You, got 22 on exchange and I thank you and Josh for Tempuran; analysis from The Advisor can only be described as genius well nearly!

Colin 01/11/17 3:45 PM Reply

• Computer Straight Forecast: A bookies bet based on computer prices of the two horses involved.
        Exacta: Pool betting, Tote takes out about 30%. Can be placed on Betfair.

Tricast: A bookies bet based on computer prices of the thre horses involved.
        Trifecta: Pool betting, Tote takes out about 30%. Can be placed on Betfair.

In general: Exacta and Trifecta are best, UNLESS you are nominating one or more long priced horses.

Edmund Brooke 01/11/17 5:35 PM Reply

• Can I just add my thanks? I had the forecast which paid 238 quid to a 1 stake with Sky! Brilliant tipping!

dougandnicky 01/11/17 6:10 PM Reply

• Golf: I’ve had a little bit on Lydia Ko for the Toto Japan Classic. I reckon she’s just about the best lady golfer out there. She was on fire early this year, then drifted into the doldrums. Two weeks ago, signs of returning form. Last week 1st round leader, faded then came again. I think she could be back to near her best this week. I’ve taken 16/1 with Bet365 which you can still get (1/4 5 places). Elsewhere generally 14/1 (1/4 5).

Patrick O'Connell 01/11/17 8:05 PM Reply

• Terrific call Ian …sadly i only got 14s the winner..got on late…. but along with Josh’s notes selection at 12s.. it was a good day.

Well done both. Cheers lads.

Tony Mc.