Free Daily Post: 10/08/17 (complete)

MICRO SYSTEMS/ANGLES

Flat 2017: 60+ Days

6.15 Leop – Nugood (20/1<)

Some ‘qualifiers’ from the Members’ Micro System Test Zone…

Irish Angles

7.10 Sligo – Ri An Rian (25/1<, 16/1< best)

Jockey CD

1.50 Hayd – Punkawallah (any, 9/2< best)

4.20 Hayd – Always Thankful (any odds)

5.00 Bright- Live Dangerously (any 9/1< best)

That will be the lot today.

GL with any bets.

<p>Hi, I’m Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch… and if you could use the ‘share buttons’ above that would also be appreciated :)</p>

• Poor day of racing tomorrow but there is one small bet I want to have in the 21:10 at Wolves. It looks like O’Meara is finally coming out of his slump with 2 winners and 2 2nds for his 5 runners today. He brings over Flowers in Bloom for her handicap debut off a very low mark of 54. She hasn’t shown much on the turf but based on breeding she should take to all-weather like a duck to water. Gets an 10lbs for being a 3yr old here. Out of a Fastnet Rock stallion out of a Galileo mare you would think she should be much better than this class. The booking of Martin Harley was eye-catching given he has a very good record at the track and does well for O’Meara on the all-weather. (1/2 at Wolves and 3/9, 5p overall) . Has a nice draw and I am hoping Harley gets her out quickly and makes all.

nickmazur 4 months ago Reply

• Interesting little postscript to any Tony Carroll Brighton runner angles (won’t affect them) but TC won’t be there, just got home from hospital with a badly broken leg, courtesy of a kick from Admirable Art whilst being prepared to travel down for yesterdays race. I’m sure a few winners would ease the pain!

Ian SP2A 4 months ago Reply

• regarding the david omeara runner flowers in bloom martin harley is 30% when riding for him that stat alone suggests they mean business here paul

pau 4 months ago Reply

• 9.10 race Nick, almost bedtime! With the rain about they will have to put the floodlights on full beam! Looks a competitive race but you put the case well, 10/1+ to get involved in such a race.

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• 840 Wolverhampton High end makes hcp debut after a impressive debut at Chelmsford. Would of learnt plenty from that. Looks a worthy fav @2.8 on the machine. Trainer brings some impressive stats to the track and in truth can see this one being well supported as i have it top rated hrb have it top rated. Not one for going mad on shorties stats or not so its 1pt win for me.

james bull 4 months ago Reply

• Hi Josh I’m having problems trying to enter onto members site, it keeps comming up to renew my membership, but according to payment history my annual membership is not due until next month

halstea 4 months ago Reply

• Hi Peter… I have just checked.. it has expired.. the confusion comes from the silly American dates!! I should look to see if I can change that in system, but they put the month first… so yours ran to 08/09/17… which is the 9th of August, or as we would say… 09/08/17 ! Hope that makes sense. You will need to renew to continue reading members’ content etc, and that will take you through to 10/08/18… (will read 08/10/18 I think)

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Just changed the date setting, to UK, hopefully that makes more sense now!

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Should have realised that was the problem thanks Josh I will renew through the system
        Take care and have a great birthday
        Pete

halstea 4 months ago Reply

• 8.00 Faintly 1pt win @6.00 can run a gd race here. Goes well at the track and we are in the right grade today after recently getting no luck here in a better race. Trainer and jock do well when teaming up here. Trainer is in good form 3rd rated with hrb, 2nd rated with me. 1 lb below the mark when winning over cd so hopeful of a gd run and looks a bit of value. 1pt for me.

james bull 4 months ago Reply

• 150 Haydock Kingscote and Dascombe combi should go well again. CD winner lto. 2nd on both sets of ratings. The fav is respected as jock and trainer do well when teaming up but Dascombe is a master here 0.75 win 1.5pt place for me.

james bull 4 months ago Reply

• Forgot to add horse name Punkawallah. See it’s on a jock CD list also for the systems. Fingers crossed. Will stop taking up so much space on here and add 1 more simply being over priced.

620 Recognition the claimer puts us on a gd mark as won for varian a pound higher at Lingfield. Now with a lesser trainer who has given a winner or 2 for the jock ( related ? ). Anyway odds of 10/1 to place with hills is fair and the 40s to win is just way off so worth a small interest. Dont need many to land at that sort of price. Ill prob play on the machine later as not sure iff n/r hill will pay 3 places on place market ?

james bull 4 months ago Reply

• Good luck with all those James.. didn’t know what to make of Dascombes.. ground wise. Think it is soft and simply an unknown. May relish it but guessing a tad as win was on GF. Thought 4s may be short enough but often get those wrong! GL

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Yep and there is another 4/1 < I've got wrong. That's a nice long list albeit I'm sure the no. Losers I leave more than makes up for it. Well done.

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Using HRB i dig into top trainers to look for micro stats like yourself but i go back to 2011
              Dascombe distance impressive with jock, going gd 2 soft plus in the class so the fact the horse had not ran on gd to soft i trusted the trainer stats that are pretty robust and chi score. Gd start for me so all down hill from here

james bull 4 months ago Reply

• Oh damn.. I thought it was proper soft and no good anywhere near it! Maybe it dried out. Albeit classic Haydock..who knows what ground is there half the time..and more reason why I should have trusted stats at 4s. He qualified in members post on my Haydock Dascombe angle,TJC and had bonus of the test CD anglet. . Kingscote is deadly over this CD in handicaps. One that got away. I’ll move on quickly! Ah, with any luck the start of a good day for you.

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Seems to be the right distance for Faintly at 7F and could be better up in distance again? Competitive race though if most stand their ground.

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• Is a competetive race thats for sure. See price is drifting but to be fair mine usually run better unbacked. Will be looking to get a place bet to cover when there is a bit of money around on BF.

james bull 4 months ago Reply