Free Daily Post: 09/08/17 (complete)

Another 10/1 winner for the Flat Elite Squad (ES) Qualifiers continued their mad/impressive run. Now on +65 points in 47 days. Whoosh. Guishan was posted for free yesterday and I hope you had a nibble. Below I have repeated the qualifiers and ratings pointers/strategy pointers from Brighton. We shall see how they go albeit i’m convinced the ES will find a few losers at some point. We are overdue a poor run but as yet it isn’t happening. Plenty in the bank for when it arrives, which it will, one day.

It is generally low grade fare across the country but at Brighton….Carroll has targeted this three day meeting in the past and with any luck may have done so again. Most of his are worth a second glance I think. A slight niggle about his yard form but they could bounce into life albeit we may know more after today.

From the members’ post…

FLAT

Brighton

2.50 –

(apols this is a selling handicap,which technically shouldn’t count, made an error there…these two will count in official results,and given Carroll’s form in these races at this three day meeting as per notes,that may be no bad thing…)

Par Three (3yo+, + micro TJC)  ES H3 I3 10/1

4.50 –

Whiteley (3yo+, + micro age) ES I1 4/1

De Vegas Kid (3yo+, + micro TJC) ES H3 I3 7/1

5.20 –

Silver Mist (all hncps) 22/1

Suni Dancer (3yo+, + micro TJC) ES H3 G3 7/2

I updated the results yesterday for all Flat runners up to the end of July. And had a good look at ‘treble rated’ qualifiers… i’m always trying to improve the content and advice and these could be a place to focus on moving forwards. This refers to those runners that have three red symbols next to their name, like Cricklewood Green…

The total, for all ‘treble rated’ runners to….

86 bets / 26 wins / 43 places (inc wins) /  30% win SR / 50% win|place / +27 early|bog / +10 BFSP

Something of interest there.

Anyway, don’t just back all qualifiers above. That isn’t advised and loses you money. They are starting points for you to use as you wish- which may include following the odd systematic strategy, such as the Elite Squad. (ES runners)

GL with any bets,

p.s you can always take a 21 Day Free Trial of my members’ club and see if it is for you HERE>>> 🙂

<p>Hi, I’m Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch… and if you could use the ‘share buttons’ above that would also be appreciated :)</p>

• Three little birds another beaten in the super sprint looks worth taking on today.
    Since the SS has been beaten again think the horse may be needing a rest

interesting that Kirk also runs Sancerre

Pete 4 months ago Reply

• Pontefract passes inspection ground described as soft, heavy in places.

martin whittle 4 months ago Reply

• Hi Josh, has my Membership expired? The Members post is asking me to pay?

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• Hi Martin,

Yep it has, yesterday… that year has flown by. You just need to renew if you wish to 🙂 And that new setting is recurring so you won’t have to do it manually again, unless you wish to cancel.

any probs give us a shout.

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• Ok will do so now.

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• Hi Josh,

I went on to pay via Paypal and got the message invoice has already been paid when making the payment. Can you check at your end please and let me know if it has gone through please?

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• Yep all looks good here. £97 received , much appreciated as always… takes you through to 9th August 2018!
          Cheers.

Josh 4 months ago Reply

• I like to have a “banker/nap” at any Festival, as an example I waited and waited for Soldier In Action at Goodwood and had my biggest punt of the week on it (I bet shrapnel compared to some) but patience paid off !just!

I too follow Tony Carrol at Brighton, I am intrigued by Admirable Art today, more so by Pour La Victoire who although winning over CD barely gets the trip; will be interesting to see if PLV pops up on Friday.

However, my Brighton NAP does not run at Brighton today but turns up at Bath, a tip in itself me thinks if Mr Carroll has sent it there (although he could easily turn up too at Brighton on Friday?). He ran on noticeably well over CD at Bath last time, given a glaringly easy ride for the first 3 furlongs, rain and draw look positive and I’m only hoping the field mostly stand their ground as I’m on with a fair bit of shrapnel each way at 14/1.

Ian SP2A 4 months ago Reply

• oops! ESSAKA in the 5.00.!

Ian SP2A 4 months ago Reply

• ian had alook at essaka 5.oo bath and i agree he looks ready to strike.Think i would prefer him on good ground thats when he has done all his winning,so if he does not win today maybe brighton friday when the ground should ride better. I feel he is ready to strike soon paul

paul 4 months ago Reply

• yes just had confirmation on my tracker flash up he is declared at Brighton 5.15 on Friday, so will be interesting to see whether they leave him in today or not. Either way he could win today and go to Brighton without a penalty.

Ian SP2A 4 months ago Reply

• The rain and the ground adds extra difficulty today. At Pontefract in the 3.40 Sennockian Star may be able to lead all the way in this grade. I like De Vegas Kid for Tony Carroll in the 4.50 at Brighton. Il Primo Sole is weel thought of in the Gosden stable and goes in the 5.15 at Yarmouth. Apologies if any of them are non runners.

martin colwell 4 months ago Reply

• I own a very small share in Lady Gwhinnyvere who runs at Bath 4.30. She took an age to come to hand this summer after some niggling problems over the winter and until recently had shown very little on the track. However John (Spearing) has always thought highly of her and even as a 2 year old she was showing some of his decent stock horses (like Whitecrest) a clean pair of heels up the gallops. She ran a cracker at Ffos Llas last time, staying on in to 3rd at 25/1, a few more strides could have won, and it followed stablemate and another horse I have a small share in (Captain Sedgwick) also winning and she has come out and run runner up yesterday. Stable in fine fettle and at 11/1 a nice each way bet. I’ve not got a Scooby doo as to whether she will handle the Going, I would be sure John would take her out if it was too bad and she does go up both the AW and Grass gallop at Kinnersley very well, and that is good old fashioned NH grass gallop, untouched since the Rimell days, so she should get her toe in OK.

Ian SP2A 4 months ago Reply

• Nouvelle Ere BSP 32, lost at 1.2 in running 🙁

John 4 months ago Reply

• it was rather frustrating to watch that- I suspect that is where the day would have been made, instead could be a poor one… i knew the winner, and was taking massive step up in trip..just assumed he would fade and ours would glide on by. Not to be! That’s how it goes. At least we have no impact on the market, drifted all day!

Josh 4 months ago Reply