To clarify/note the schedule for these notes moving forward:-
- Sunday’s notes will be the last free set of notes. From Monday they will be for Members Only.
- Members will receive the next day’s qualifiers by no later than 2pm the day before the following day’s racing (unless unforeseen circumstances) for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- I will endeavour to get Monday’s posts complete on the Sunday but sometimes life can get in the way at a weekend. As a worst case Monday’s post will be complete by 10am at the latest on the morning of racing.
- Any posts on a Sunday are a bonus but I will endeavour to post on a Sunday where I can. Of course you do have a copy of the guide the guide to use when you please also.
- Where possible I will add my own ‘notes’ to add to your own approach to the horses listed.
- I will not be emailing out on a daily basis. Content is delivered via the blog. The new title to look for is… ‘TTP: Jumps Notes: DATE’ . When COMPLETE is in the heading of the post, you know that no further content will be added.
WHY NOT JOIN TODAY?
Right, onto Sunday…
Shalianzi (UP) (all hncps/handicap hurdles/Micro angle-age) (16/1)
Note: Trainer in form – 9/35, 13 places last 14 days. Jockey also in form. The two of them are 3/8, 5 places when teaming up here in handicap hurdles.
Tidestream DNQ (micro , going ONLY IF SOFT- horse may be suited to good of course! But only ‘qualifies’ if Soft is official going description)
Note: trainer is in form, 3/15,5 places last 14 days. Vaughan 2/7 with handicap hurdlers here returning after 60+ days off.
Bells of Aisworth (micro , going ONLY IF SOFT, as above) DNQ
Note: as above with Tidestream albeit this one has had a run
Walkami (11/2) (all handicaps) UP
Note: Not sure whether read anything into fact that Johnson is on the Vaughan horse, assume he would have had the choice if that is any indication. Jonjo is 14/46,22 places all handicap hurdlers here last 5 years, 5/13,7 places those coming here 60+ days off. 1/16,2 places with NF up in the saddle in all handicap hurdles.
Golanova (8/1) (all handicaps, handicap hurdles) UP
Witness in Court (4/1) (all hncps/handicap chases) UP
Simply Ned (6/4) (all handicaps/micro angle- 90 days) 2nd
Note: Richards 2/10,3 places in last 30 days. ‘in form’ as indicated by geegeez racecards – i will explain those on next post. When I say ‘in form’ it is within their parameters. The horse is 4/7 after breaks of 60+ days.
(i have looked at the bonus stats as there is a novice handicap chase. That trainer does not have a runner)
Let’s hope Sam and Nige have a good day. Hopefully they don’t all need the run…
3.35 – Mont Choisy (4/1) (micro, Trainer jockey combo) UP
4.10 – Big Casino (11/2) (as above) 2nd
5.40 – Bring Back Charlie (2/1) (as above) 2nd
Note : for all of them… NTD is in form…7/27,15 places last 14 days. NTDs handicappers are 5/25,10 places returning after 60+ days in last 5 years. 3/15 when STD on those runners in handicaps, better with chasers, 2/6,4 places