Saturday’s Post (COMPLETE)

It’s looking like a quiet day ahead for a number of reasons- I am off to Reading Festival on Saturday mainly to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers as I have never seen them before. I thought the day ticket was worth it just for them.  So, Saturday morning is a write off for analysis and I am am busy most of Friday afternoon/early evening. There are no ‘big races’ I wish to attack, and no sprint handicaps with stats/trends. The Beverley Bullet only has 9 runners and my stats/trends are not overly useful I don’t think. Happy to leave it. I would like to see Line of Reason go close having backed him LTO.

Sunday… I will put up a holding post so you can all chat away but there won’t be any content as I am away from technology/wifi etc. I think that will be the first time in quite a while. There are three meetings and hopefully any August trainer followers can highlight any selections in the comments. There won’t be any TTP horses put up either. So, sorry about that. A rare blank day from me ahead. (I may be back early Sunday afternoon before racing and if that is the case I will get something up)

***

TIPS

None.

STATS/ANGLES OF INTEREST

None. Not even a shortlist. I have been through my usual stats reports etc and there isn’t anything of note that I can see.

MICRO SYSTEMS

August Trainers

Fahey (any odds)

3.20 Good – Farlow / Withernsea (both any odds)

5.30 Bev- Masamah (any odds)

TTP: MAIN SYSTEM BETS

Well a 50/1 winner for these on Friday. Whoosh. I would be lying through all of my teeth if I said I backed it. I didn’t. Not a penny. I may have long parked these into the ‘testing zone’ of my mind/betting. If you have followed them systematically I do hope you had a go as that would have wiped out most/all losses since the start of this experiment. I have been waiting a long time for a biggie to go in and that is the first. Another couple come the end of the flat season would be welcome…

3.00 Newm – Drifting Spirit / Penwortham (both 16/1<)

3.35 Newm – Yorkkiding (12/1<)

6.20 Red – Flyboy / Hard To Handel (12/1<)

***

SPRINT HANDICAP TESTING ZONE

None on Sat. I don’t have the time and in truth have been out drinking with an old friend all Friday afternoon! 🙂

I must be rather frustrating to follow at times in this section. I hope some (all) of you who back these tips read the update and had a nibble/saver on the winner of the 4.05 Thirsk. I hate not being able to cheer home a winner or winning or what I did but such are my standards that I will naturally ask why I didn’t tip him in the first place at around 16/1. I will stare at his profile some more when the head is clear. Annoying. Again. But, it is more positive than negative, I think. Bitter, sweet. (more bitter)

TRAINERS IN FORM

None.

***

• Josh
    I have looked thru your stats for the Bev Bullitt and narrowed it down to 2 without looking at any odds.
    Line of Reason and Mr Lupton.

After looking at your stats for the big race at York last week I found 2 and one was Meccas Angel so going for follow up again hopefully.

Mike Dennis 26/08/16 3:40 PM Reply

• 50/1 system winner anyone? i wasnt on sadly

Ali 26/08/16 7:14 PM Reply

• Hi Ali, no I passed on it…but I had a couple of other long price winners courtesy of Steve Wiseman’s Visitation and an experimental type which went in at 20/1…I got 22s on visitation. But not the biggie. But I’m happy about the day.

Tony Mc. 26/08/16 8:15 PM Reply

• What about Alpha Delphini in the Bullet? Over 5F is 151311, with both defeats at Pontefract. 14/1 available.

Also in the 3.20 at Goodwood, Shady McCoy is 121121 over 7F.

Martin Colwell 26/08/16 9:15 PM Reply

• Hi Martin, I done A D before same price as yourself. Should have backed it earlier.
      I’ll have a look at Shady McCoy. Do you know the current odds.?

Tony Mc. 26/08/16 9:33 PM Reply

• I’d already backed Rivelino…but S Mc is trading at 12s… might have a saver. lol.

Tony Mc. 26/08/16 9:37 PM Reply

• Cheers Martin on half point EW at 14/1 Alpha Delphini.

lately 27/08/16 10:33 PM Reply

• Top handicaps this season.

Ed Dunlop has only saddled 26 runners and has hit the frame with 13..50% SR..at a LSP of 43 points backed EW.

Ralph Becket has had 32 qualifying runners giving 5 winners and 7 placed…12 places. SR 37.5….profit 13 pts.

Charlie Appleby has 7 winners and 13 placers…from 54 runners…Backed ew…he has produced 26 pts profit.

worth keeping an eye out for in the coming months.

Tony Mc. 26/08/16 10:16 PM Reply

• One Track Trainers angle for Sat.
    I have had a look thru these. There are a few but I have limited them to decent prices, you guys that have all the software can take a closer look.
    One Runner at Track
    Stoute 3.35 Nm Yarrow 14/1..4.20 Bev Mainstream 5/1
    Gallagher 5.20 Nm Major Pusey 8/1
    Simcock 4.45 Nm Gorokai 10/1…5.50R Subjective 6/1
    Ismail 3.55 G Zubeida 66/1
    Furtado 6.20 R Zaeem 33/1
    Cole 6.35 W Berkshire 10/1

Good Luck

Mike Dennis 26/08/16 10:22 PM Reply

• David Simcock has eight runners, five at Goodwood, with Majeed being the only runner at Windsor, and everything seems to have a chance. Subjective 550R has a soft ground pedigree, Can’t Change It 320G was unlucky lto, Lightning Spear 430G is down to a G2, King Of Dreams 540G had been off 3 months before being ‘burst’ lto, Gorokai 445N had been off 4 months before its last run and should relish 6f on turf now.
      May the profit be with you.

Chris 27/08/16 7:02 AM Reply

• I did indeed have a saver on the Ocean Sheridan Josh, as Im sure a few others did

Ali 26/08/16 11:10 PM Reply

• From my Handicap Chasers with no wins system I have Mountain Tunes 4:00 Cartmel today, and still available in places at 5’s.

Chris R

broadsword 27/08/16 10:07 AM Reply

• Have a great time at Reading Josh. That must be a tip for Red Hot Chilly in the 7.05 Windsor – you may even have time to pop over and watch the race before the main act!

Graham

realist 27/08/16 10:18 AM Reply

• Indego Blues in the last at Redcar from that Trainer with only one runner at the track stat.

Steve 27/08/16 6:59 PM Reply