Members Report: 23/02/16 (COMPLETE)

AN Action Packed WEEKLY DIARY Post is now complete. Results re-cap/trainer in focus: Nicky Richards (inc video) /areas for me to improve/eye-catchers. Read/watch it all at the link below…

WEEKLY DIARY HERE>>>

Enjoy.

***

Nothing of much note to get excited about…

***

TIPS

There are no 3m+ handicap chases, so you know what that means! Another quiet day.

***

MICRO SYSTEMS

Feb Trainers

2.00 Taunt – Omgnotanother (10/1<) UP

Jumps Handicappers

2.10 Weth- Dalby Spook (12/1<) UP

3.50 Weth – Retrieve The Stick (12/1<) WON 4/1>7/2

Other

K Lee: 2.45 Weth – Goldray (12/1<) PU

***

STATS/ANGLES OF INTEREST

2.55 Wolvs – Mr Red Clubs- 3rd 8/1 -goes again, the first time since he entered the tracker that he returns to his fav course. He is 2/4 over CD in AW handicaps, and is well handicapped. In terms of his profile there are no excuses, albeit he is now 0/8, 2 places with 12+ runners.

***

That is all for today’s racing.

***

IMPORTANT: Well, I say important. Just to say I will be asking some friends to help promote my Cheltenham Guide in the coming days/weeks – mainly, to be blunt, to help me grow my readership/email list, while making said friends some commission from the guide etc.

Anyway, what that means for the ‘Donations Club’ is that I will be withdrawing the Cheltenham Guide as part of that offer, so not to confuse things for new readers, and those that may end up buying the guide outright via a promotion from someone else. This will be withdrawn this week sometime. So, if you are sitting on the fence about signing up to a weekly/monthly option below, now is the time to give it a go, and get your complimentary Cheltenham stats pack (worth £17+ VAT)

In fairness, I think all of you who wish to sign up to one of those options have done so already – but, that is the state of play. Post Cheltenham there will be other guides sent to the ‘Donations Club’ members as and when, either complimentary (that I would otherwise charge for) or exclusively for them.

So, those options are below. Remember, this is all on your terms and you can stop at any point! (oh and if you really can’t stand PayPal, but wish to donate regularly, you can send me an email and we can discuss other options)

You Can Join My Weekly/Monthly DONATIONS CLUB below (and get your complimentary Cheltenham Guide)

£3 per WEEK: DONATE HERE>>

£12 per MONTH: DONATE HERE>>

£17 per MONTH: DONATE HERE>>

***

PLEASE NOTE: WHEN JOINING THE DONATIONS CLUB YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL ASKING YOU TO JOIN MY LIST, AT WHICH POINT YOU SHOULD GET SENT THE WELCOME EMAIL, WITH GUIDE, STRAIGHT AWAY. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING, PLEASE DO EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT OUT. THERE CAN BE PROBLEMS WITH MY SYSTEM AND CERTAIN EMAIL ADDRESSES. Thanks, and apologies in advance. Email: info@racingtoprofit.co.uk  – or just hit reply to any of the emails I have sent you.

Hi, I'm Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch... and if you could use the 'share buttons' above that would also be appreciated :)

• Johnny Farrelly has a good record with hurdlers at Taunton,He has good chance in first with Oscar Jane but Drive On Locky in the 2.30 has been cut from 8/1 into 6/1 already

gerry 2 years ago Reply

• ‘Er, me thinks Krystallite 4.35 W-aw is interesting 10/s considering the horse she beat over CD last time has won 4 times since & now rated 26lb better? She’s running off the same mark?

Andy Silvers 2 years ago Reply

• Yep, can see why, having had a quick look, you would be interested at that price, certainly. Can excuse that last run maybe, and clearly has some ability – return to this track may help. Length of break a slight concern – unless that have done something (wind) – Likes to dictate, which he may well do here – Given horse likes to get on with it but on my speed figures he is much better/faster, and in any case should be in the right place. Not a race to be too dogmatic about (also a geegeez stat of day selection I am already on in here) given the unexposed profile of most in the race – but yea, interesting at prices!

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply

• H’mm, messed up a bit here – it was slowly dawning on me as I was doing figs for yesterday – Boom The Groom broke another track record over the same CD as today’s but the 2nd Fast Track had been off for 5 months & put up an improved performance & just happened to be trained by today’s winning trainer, David Barron, won well enough today in fastest (just) on card – so Fast Track might have just been a marker for today’s good thing? I cashed out on Betfair seeing how well the winner was going two out & just about got the stake back from 365 so not great loss, if any?

Think they, Fast Track & Wolowitz & Boom The Groom (first run after being gelded yesterday, another track record) are all going to win again…..

Andy Silvers 2 years ago Reply

• I wouldnt say messed up – your selection was worthy of consideration due to pace set up and price – easy in hindsight. Those type of races are tricky – race/settingpace/easy lead can be irrelevant when you have so many unexposed horses, and that one clearly had more class – is simply quicker, meaning nothing much leader,eventual second, could do. One to track though – put him in an all age handicap, with exposed ones – if he is able to get an easy lead – Chelmsford/Southwell (not sure on breeding), low draw, could take some catching.

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply

• Just noticed Sonny the One out again dropped a mile and lots of support interesting!

Steve 2 years ago Reply

• Yep – not sure why I missed him in the tracker! Not sure what price he was this morning – but I would have been put off by drop in trip at a short price. Saddle/strrup went, no idea if that made a difference, but other had more of a turn off foot near end.

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply

• Colin Tizzard often seems to do something different (eg: marked change in trip change in headgear) after a good run. Wondering whether this something to mind when betting?
        The winner (Paul Nicholls trained) was unexposed and was entitled to win yesterday. Think he won with a fair bit in hand but that slipping saddle on Sonny the One must have had some effect.

Matt 2 years ago Reply

• Yep – can see why headgear was put on him – but trip was a strange one, as he does look to lack a turn of gear over it – maybe he wanted to teach him how to jump, going a bit quicker/able to dominate – part of his education. Who knows. Yep, it will have had some effect, but guessing as to whether it cost him victory.

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply