Members Report: 24/01/16 (complete)

Firstly there is nothing tomorrow,no micro systems qualifiers etc etc. A day off!

Having said that,our old friend ART LORD runs in the 3.35 Leop. I haven’t looked at the race,I will leave that to you! he didn’t have a hard race LTO but this is a drop in trip. Interesting.

Cloudy Too routed them at Haydock taking our profit for the MONTH to +80 points. Madness in truth but rather good fun! Always nice when the only dangers are in front of the horse. I hope you cheered him home, I did.

Less said about the other two the better. They were punts and their runs, while disappointing, were not a total shock given their profiles. Dare Me – well with value eyes on I can see why somebody would have backed him given his price. I didn’t spend too much time considering him, and maybe I should have spent more. Moving on.

I am over a good friends in Bristol (great place) at the moment and I am about to ‘hit the beers’ before we fly out to France tomorrow. Enjoy your evening and the rest of your weekend!

p.s as always thanks for your comments/kind words! Just remember this month when the losers come as surely I won’t be keeping this up for too much longer 🙂

• Thanks josh another great winner hope the beers taste good enjoy

kenneth begbie 23/01/16 5:27 PM Reply

• Have a fantastic break Josh – Do not break a leg – You need to stay healthy so we can remain wealthy – Boooom!!! For today – I am in Haydock tonight after a fantastic days racing capped by Cloudy Too making a procession of a tough handicap – Bloody Brilliant – Keep em comin !!!

Joe 23/01/16 9:58 PM Reply

• Cheers Josh, have a great time
    Paul

Paul 24/01/16 1:27 AM Reply

• I is going for Jack The Wire in the first at Leopardstown – clear top rated on my figures, he’s a Big 17 hands horse & may’ve needed those runs but think that this bigger field will play to his strengths.

Andy Silvers 24/01/16 12:26 PM Reply

• One to watch for an early price is randy pike for Nicky Richards in the last at Newcastle,May be no value though considering trainers record

gerry 24/01/16 12:35 PM Reply

• enjoy the skiing!

delighted for cloudy too

gas line boy was saver material for me and travelled eye-catchingly well before the fall

Ali 24/01/16 12:49 PM Reply

• Where can I find a list of all of your January’s nap/tips we are part of your growing admirers and Fan Club?

Robert Dee

Robert Dee 25/01/16 3:17 PM Reply

• Hi Robert. From start of 2016 I will be publishing them monthly in a spreadsheet/pdf. Jan’s will be posted/emailed out by end of next week. Other than that they are allminntge public domain on this blog to scroll through if you wish. I should really add a results page in update a bit more regularly!

Josh Wright 25/01/16 3:41 PM Reply