Saturday No Bets

There will be no preview today, I will save myself for Royal Ascot (and I am in a rush – and I never pick winners/do very well when rushing)

Good Luck with your Saturday wagers

<p>Hi, I’m Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch… and if you could use the ‘share buttons’ above that would also be appreciated :)</p>

• Another nice winner for midgley, thanks josh.

Steve 2 years ago Reply

• Yes that was nice wasn’t it, tidy little profit. That has turned into a good little micro angle for this month, and shows benefits of not having to look at form sometimes,which I didn’t have time to do in any races today.

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply

• Yes same here out all day just had the one bet. see he has three declared tomorrow two at cork one at doncaster.

steve 2 years ago Reply

• Well two bets one was non runner.

steve 2 years ago Reply

• Kicking myself a bit, that May 14th race at York continues to throw up winners…red Barron again today, Pearl Acclaim 14/1 who was 6th in that race and also ran OK in dash last week. That happens on Saturdays sometimes, when life gets in the way , so much to look at. And hindsight after they have won!

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply

• Yes true I won’t be letting life get in my way next Week with royal ascot l.o.l

Steve 2 years ago Reply

• Sennokian Star – Nice priced Chester winner yesterday Josh – Went into my notebook after Epsom write up you did – The Midgely training angle has been very informative (Although still missed Desert Law – Drawn 1 crossed straight off the list – Keep em comin – Really looking forward to Ascot – Thx again Josh

Joe 2 years ago Reply

• Thanks Joe, a perfect use of my ramblings haha. A few observations have thrown up some winners which has been nice, not that I have backed them! In all honesty I would not have backed Desert Law as trainer angle if I didn’t do a preview of race etc due to his price, but looks like that may have been his one 16/1+ winner for the month. Yes stall 1 a concern but stall 1+2 had won 2/13 renewals so was something there to go at! Well done with SS. Yep can’t wait for RA, some nice big field handicaps to get stuck into. At least the blog has some profit to play with as they are not the easiest races to fine winners in!!

Josh Wright 2 years ago Reply