Members Daily Post: 07/09/18 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

2.Any Tips/Notes (Daily Tips/Festival Tips/other thoughts)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

7.00 –

Archive (all hncps) 30 ES+ H3  6/1 S3A

Aelius (4yo+) I3 7/1

Ascot

None.

KEY

H1/H3= HorseRaceBase Top Rated or Top 3 Rated (at time of posting)

G1/G3 = Geegeez GoldSpeed Ratings (Dr Peter May) Top Rated or Top 3 Rated

I1/I3 =  Inform Racing Speed Ratings – Top Rated or Top 3

14,30 = Geegeez Goldtrainer form’ indicators14 – 5+ runs last 14 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr3010+ runs last 30 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr

ES –‘Elite Squad’ qualifiers:  Flat : HER Jumps 2017/18HERE>>>

ES +Elite Squad ‘Plus’ +   (rationale/ angles in link above)

S1-S6 : S = ‘Strategy’ and refers to the ‘advised strategies’ in the link below. S1 = ‘Strategy 1’. Added on morning of racing along with the price. w1won last start.   w2won two starts ago (tracking as of 15th Feb 2018)

The Strategies: Where should you start? Some ideas HERE>>>

‘Flat Strategies/results‘: Flat 2017 Read HERE>>>(updated to end 15th July)

‘Jumps Strategies/results’: Jumps 2017/18 Read HERE>>>(updated to end 15th July)

Research Articles: (TTP reports/Test Zone/Monthly Articles/Big Meetings Notes/David Peat Profiles) READ HERE>>>

VIDEOS: Members Repository: HERE>>> . All Public (non members only) Videos HERE>>>

IMPORTANT:Welcome Info  HERE>>> (please read) (inc must watch videos :))

2.Any Tips/Notes (Daily Tips/Festival Tips/other thoughts)

Daily Tips (2017 Sept-Dec: 31/176, +110.75) (2018: 23/239,81p, +13.4) (1 point win bets) Festival Tips (2018: +154.5)

None today.

Yesterday was a bit disappointing all round really! Sadly the poor tips ran way below my expectations. Blessed ran her heart out as always but had to use up too much energy to get a decent position. I suspect had she been drawn lower she would have been top 3 but the ‘could be anything’ horse somewhat bolted up. And it turns out the market isn’t a guide with that yard at all, drifting from 6s out to 14s SP. Still, she came home safe and it was a great evening with the syndicate and as always much fun was had by all.

Flat

Top of the Class

1.50 Hayd – Sparkle Roll

• No joy at Chelmsford tonight so a small loss of 3pts. Also had a side bet on Blessed but not to be.

Two AW meetings tomorrow at Newcastle and Kempton. Qualifiers below:
    Newcastle
    1.40 Porrima 9/1 & Supaulette 10/3
    2.15 Great Collaci 4/1
    3.25 Exclusive waters 9/2

Kempton
    8.15 Han Solo Berger 5/1 & Indian Tygress 9/4
    8.45 Graceful Lady 14/1

1pt win each

Good Luck

Ken McKenzie 06/09/18 9:12 PM Reply

• RECENT TIPS………..nr’s coming in all the time so some odds could have changed
    Daily
    A 3.50 – Isomer on 1st run @ 17/2
    H 3.35 – Show Palace on 1st run @ 4
    H 3.35 – Foxtrot Knight on 1st run , 2nd run and 9th run @ 12
    M 5.00 – Mable Lee on 1st run @ 25
    M 6.00 – Chinese Spirit on 4th run @ 9/2
    K 5.45 – Repton on 2nd run @ 11/4
    K 7.45 – Noble Gift on 7th run @ 10
    K 6.05 – Crown of Thorns on 2nd run @ 9
    K 7.05 – Sizing Network on 6th run @ 14
    Festival
    H 3.00 – Eastern Impact on 1st run @ 4
    GL, Mike

Titus 07/09/18 9:21 AM Reply

• Cheers Mike, actually got better odds for the ‘1st run’ ones than you’ve put up.

Eastern Impact is a NR.

Cheers again

Chris Sengelow 07/09/18 9:35 AM Reply

• Lovely stuff from Isomer. Cheers Mike

Chris Sengelow 07/09/18 3:55 PM Reply

• Chris M Selections:
    Haydock:
    16:10 – Calder Prince (9/2 gen)

Ascot:
    16:20 – Poets Society (10/1 gen)

Chris M 07/09/18 10:01 AM Reply

• COLINS BETS

4.55 Ascot Parnassian BOG 9/2
    5.45 Kempton Repton BOG 11/4
    6.30 Musselburgh Our Charlie Brown BOG 6/4

colin leafe 07/09/18 10:11 AM Reply

• There is some good flat racing today. The top jocks are split between Ascot and Haydock. At Ascot Ryan Moore rides two for ‘Stoutey’, 2.05 El Picador 25/1 and 3.15 Sextant 1/3. I owuld suggest a speculative each way stab on El Picador who has had the benefit of a run. The Jamie Spencer at Ascot over one mile micro has a runner in the 4.20, La Rav 6/1 BOG and I suggest a win bet at those odds.

At Haydock the Dascombe and Kingscote duo are in operation, but I think that they are a bit over-bet and so I will give them a miss. Also the Mark Johnston team seem to be running out of steam. My only bet here is Nibras Galaxy in the 5.15 who may be an improving three year old and can win this at 9/2 BOG.
    At Newcastle Sir Mark Prescott and Luke Morris have a number of runners. I like a trixie here with 1.40 Boodley, 2.50 Trouble and Strife and 3.25 Special Mission. Paul Hanagan rides for Richard Fahey in the 4.00 Mrs Hoo, 7/1 and looks worth an each way bet.
    Most of the top jocks head off to Kempton for the evening. I like James Doyle’s ride in the 6.15 Artois, 9/2 BOG. I expect a Stella run from the horse!!!

After that bad joke all I can do is wish you good luck.

martin colwell 07/09/18 11:14 AM Reply

• Time for me to put up my E/W Lucky 15.
    1.50 Haydock, Maamora, 6/1, I’m not that well up on breeding but do look at it to advance my knowledge, I think this horse is well bred and his parents both seemed ok on softened ground.
    4.25 Muss, SDH Dream Team, 16/1. I thought this ran very green on debut, Rachael Richardson was very gentle on him only shaking the reigns and he ran on well, this could run down the pan just protecting a future handicap mark, but Tin Easterby’s horses are running well so you take your chance at the price.
    5.15 Haydock, Jam Session, 7/1, Ian Williams only runner at Haydock today and interesting jockey booking for me, highest on inform’s speed ratings for it’s last run on G/S hopeful as long as the bottom one isn’t thrown in.
    7.00 Muss, Aelius, 10/1, I backed Albert Boy when he beat Aelius last time out, Aelius looks like a big lumbering stayer, last time he was staying on better than anything else and this could be his trip,

Good luck all, these 4 are probably going to need it.

Greg Phillips 07/09/18 12:34 PM Reply

• I’ve backed Knockamany Bends 730M @20/1 to repeat a front running win over CD a year ago. Has the prime draw, to scoot along the rail, and Jason Hart is an unusual booking.

chrisrees 07/09/18 12:50 PM Reply

• 7.15 KP – Shorter Skirt. Stable trying headgear and an extra furlong. Horse is super-talented but jockey has struggled to get her in front. Good chance tonight.

Thanks

Ben

921389 07/09/18 1:00 PM Reply

• Gerry… please tell me you had something on that Dascombe winner? I know you normally have something on all his Haydock runners at a price, waiting for winners just like that!!

Josh 07/09/18 2:25 PM Reply

• Not sure about Gerry but hopefully a few of my members did. Put up at 100s for them this morning. Got £4 on @ 180s and £16 @sp.

jarrodholmes68 07/09/18 2:57 PM Reply

• Jarrod, come on. I let the first one go last week but please stop with the after-timing of winners to your members service, within someone else’s service. I’ve my business head on here 🙂 I’ve said to you before i’m more than happy to discuss off-line over email. It appears you only comment now when referencing to your new service which I find distasteful, and after a winner. There was nothing stopping you posting that up on here this morning 🙂
        You probably don’t mean it to come across like that but it does, so please stop, and email me to discuss if you so wish. I’ve no problem with my members going elsewhere but I do if they head somewhere else that they only found about through me, and I get nothing from it. That’s the ultimate bottom line. And your recent comments are out of keeping with the feel around the place.

Josh 07/09/18 3:06 PM Reply

• Hi Josh, if Alex Turner doesn’t comatose you with a setlist of material from the new album would you be able to have a look through the card at York on Sunday. If you don’t have the time, no worries.

Steveindisguise 07/09/18 2:35 PM Reply

• Hi Steve, ha, I hope he/they don’t just stick to the new stuff! Gig isn’t until Sunday evening, and i won’t be up to much Sunday morning so shouldn’t be a problem to have a quick flick through. Do post a reminder up on Sunday’s post when it’s up if you can.

Josh 07/09/18 2:39 PM Reply

• Will do, and thanks. Just looked at the setlist from Manchester last night, and whilst it’s not exactly the greatest hits, it doesn’t look *too* self indulgent.

Steveindisguise 07/09/18 3:06 PM Reply