• U,S, Racing Tips – Saratoga race 8, 10.02 UK time, Catoria, 1 point each way, 8/1 available. If a non runner then no bet today.

Good luck.

martin colwell 31/08/18 6:47 PM Reply

• The selection finished second. It led but was caught last 50. The going was a bit sloppy and is stamina faltered late. A small profit for the place.

martin colwell 31/08/18 10:09 PM Reply

• I see it went out to 16/1 SP Martin. If you went with B365 you got BOG.

Ken McKenzie 31/08/18 10:30 PM Reply

• They wont have me mate! I was given the elbow a while ago. Yes the U.S. prices go up and down a bit and so lots of value if you know what you are doing. I am left with Betfair exchange for the U.S. really as the other exchanges dont have much of a market on it. I will record as a place at 5/1 as it was that when I dabbled on it.

By the way Bet Victor are still allowing me on after one week. I have had two £500 results so far, both on the tennis. We shall see.

martin colwell 31/08/18 10:48 PM Reply

• A short tale that I expect most on here will be familiar with. I was at Sandown for the three 2yo races today but the second race was a 5f all age sprint.

I went down to the paddock having looked at the form and pretty convinced that Shamshon would take all the beating. However when observing the 9 runners the standout for me was Peggy Sue a 3yo filly for Adam West (who is no 2yo trainer). Anyway I made a note and when I sat down to place my bets Shanshon and Peggie Sue I mentioned it to my mate who said “she’s 40’s: in a dismissive way and trained by Batman. Despite the fact that I liked her and she had won lto the old recency bias kicked in and I diverted onto the Ryan Moore mount. Returned 38’s BFSP! If only I could kick my own ass.
    Didn’t have a winner all afternoon.
    Hugh

alpha2 31/08/18 11:05 PM Reply

• Oh, and Crowley on Shamshon was slow to remove the blindfold and lost his draw advantage.

alpha2 31/08/18 11:07 PM Reply

• It runs again today..

chrisrees 01/09/18 8:13 AM Reply

• Josh, This is the Free Post, is it not?

chrisrees 01/09/18 8:14 AM Reply