• No return yesterday

Titus 15/08/18 9:08 AM Reply

• This is from Hugh – posted yesterday:

Beverley 2pm 5f Fillies Novice
    Ratings
    1. Glass Slipper, Rapture, Rosebank
    2. Que Amoro, Donnago, Ginvincible, Pringle

Que Amoro has a c&d to her name (5l in front of Rapture) and is well drawn. Has got an OR of 81 which is probably a bit high. I saw Glass Slipper at Goodwood and gave her a 75. She is getting 7lbs from Que Amoro less QA’s 3lb claimer.
    My guess is that it might be between Que Amoro and Glass Slipper with Rapture finishing fast late under The Flan.
    Of the rest Donnago makes appeal on debut for Brian Ellison from a good draw. Probably needs to be sub 8/1 if they fancy it.

Beverley 2.30 7.5f Nursery
    I’ve seen very few of these but I did see Pesci on debut at Newmarket and gave him a rating of 76. He’s been gelded since his last run, races here off 68 from the best draw. What could go wrong?
    Hugh

Francis 15/08/18 9:52 AM Reply

• My apologies, just realised this is for tomorrow! Will try to post again then!

Francis 15/08/18 9:54 AM Reply

• Ah always better to be safe than sorry Francis, much appreciated! I had noted Hugh’s request but knowing me would have forgotten, so any post again tomorrow would be great.

Josh 15/08/18 10:16 AM Reply

• Golf Tips – In the U.S. I will agree with Colin re Brandt Snedeker at 28/1, 1 point each way. This course should suit his game. I also like Rafael Cabrero Bello at 28/1, 1 point each way. He seems to be coming back into form now.
    On the European Tour I like a 100/1 shot for a stab at the pot. So 1/2 point each way on Blomstrand, who should like the wide fairways at this course.

Good luck.

martin colwell 15/08/18 3:39 PM Reply

• Big mistake with Snedeker for cannot find a place yet alone a winner at the moment.

Two players will be looking out for in the future is
      Brendan Steele always plays his best golf Sep/Dec had him 2 to 3 years ago when he won at 50/1,and also placed at 33/1.
      Matt Fitzpatrick won a tournament in Dubai two years on the trot, so hopefully both will repeat their fetes in the future.

colin leafe 15/08/18 4:07 PM Reply