Members Daily Post: 21/05/18 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

2.Any ‘Notes’ (my subjective thoughts/’tips’)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

JUMPS

Towcester

2.55 – Heurtevent (m1) H3 I3 3/1 UP

3.55 – Ready Token (m2) 6/1 UP

4.55 – Ortensia (m2) 9/2 2nd 15/2

KEY

H1/H3 = HorseRaceBase Top Rated or Top 3 Rated (at time of posting)

G1/G3 = Geegeez Gold Speed Ratings (Dr Peter May) Top Rated or Top 3 Rated

I1/I3 =  Inform Racing Speed Ratings – Top Rated or Top 3

14,30 = Geegeez Gold ‘trainer form’ indicators. 14 – 5+ runs last 14 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr. 30 – 10+ runs last 30 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr

ES – ‘Elite Squad’ qualifiers:  Flat : HER     Jumps 2017/18HERE>>>

ES + – Elite Squad ‘Plus’ +   (rationale/ angles in link above)

S1-S6 : S = ‘Strategy’ and refers to the ‘advised strategies’ in the link below. S1 = ‘Strategy 1’. Added on morning of racing along with the price. w1– won last start.   w2– won two starts ago (tracking as of 15th Feb 2018)

‘Advised Flat Strategies‘: Flat 2017 Read HERE>>>   (updated to end 6th May 2018)

‘Advised Jumps Strategies’: Jumps 2017/18 Read HERE>>>  (updated to end 6th May 2018)

Research Articles: (TTP reports/Test Zone/Monthly Articles/Big Meetings Notes/David Peat Profiles) READ HERE>>>

VIDEOS: Members Repository: HERE>>> . All Public (non members only) Videos HERE>>>

IMPORTANT: Welcome Info  HERE>>> (please read) (inc must watch videos :))

2.Any ‘Notes’ (my subjective thoughts/’tips’)

Test/trial  : ‘NOTES’ ‘aka Tips’  (2017 Sept-Dec: 31/176, +110.75)(2018: 9/101,32p, +10.5)  (1 point win bets) (Festival Tips 2018: +101.5)

NOTES – None.

None of the stats qualifiers are jumping out at me today, at the prices, and where possible I try and avoid most runners under 6/1 as I find it too hard to make those pay over time. Diamonds A Dancing is a decent price but has a fitness question and, when counting jockey claims, is now 14lb higher than his last turf win and has C4 to prove on the level. Stranger things have happened mind and he is an S6. In the same race, and for interest/a way in, I did look at Pensax Boy 7/1…mainly as I flicked through a couple of HRB reports and this horse won this very race last year, off a similar break. He is 2/6,4p after 60+ days, 1/3,2p in turf handicaps 121-365 days, 1/3,2p in May. I found it of some mild interest that they run him back here on his first run of the season, in this race, and you’d like to think it may have been a target for his first run back. There is plenty of pace on paper also and it may all fall apart/set up for him.  Do with those musings as you please.

Flat

R Fell

3.45 Carl – Kupa River 2nd

Results Update

Weekly Results Update (last two weeks)(7th-20th May)

Results Update: Summary below, link in Key for Jumps + Flat Strategies will be updated ASAP

Weekly Results Update: Strategies 7th May-20th May

Summary

Weekly TOTAL (advised strategies) (Section 1):

• JUMPS – S1 (/) S2 (3/32,7p, +11, +8 BFSP) S2A (subset of S2… 2/14,4p, +18, +15 BFSP) S3 (0/4,0p,-4) S3A (3/10,4p, +7.5) S4 (/) S5 (3/17,4p, +15, +13 BFSP)
  • FLAT 2018: S1 (0/4,0p,-4) S2 (0/17,4p,-17) S3A (2/14,5p, -1) S4 (2/13,3p, -0.5) S5 (2/10,2p, +2.5) S6 (2/16,1p, +27, +47 BFSP)

TEST ZONE

• Jumps angles: 1/11,1p, -8.5
  • Flat: 0/5,0p, -5

‘In Form Horses’ (won LTO or two runs ago, backed once if both a W1+W2)

• Jumps: 5/22,5p, +2.5 (w1 : 2/11,1p, -4.75, w2 3/11,3p,+7.25)
  • Flat: 1/20,4p, -14 (w1 1/11,3p, -5, w2 0/9,1p, -9)

Handicap Debut (jumps+flat): 0/4,0p, -4

S3A Double/Treble rated (jumps+flat): 3/7,4p, +9

• Just the one AW meeting last week. 4pts staked, 0 winners, -4pts profit. Still up 22pts in May.

Two meetings scheduled this week at Kempton on Wed & Chelmsford on Thurs. Back Tues night with qualifiers.

Ken McKenzie 20/05/18 8:41 PM Reply

• Morning all,

CAR 5.15 dasheen 20s
    RED 2.05 hurricane five 40s, 4.05 batten the hatches 15/2 5.35 foxy’s spirit 25s
    LEI 6.00 miss elsa 10s, 8.00 javelin 25s
    WIN udzungwa forest 100s

Good luck

jarrodholmes68 21/05/18 1:17 AM Reply

• Jarrod

WIN 8.15 U F now down to 80s at best.

mickeydee 21/05/18 8:34 AM Reply

• A Few months ago . Josh you Touted a Go at a Tipsters/ Conttibuters /Contest .
    Has That , Died a Death .ot Was to Difficult to Keep Count .
    R

Richard Hannell 21/05/18 2:59 AM Reply

• that was partly my fault as i offered to score the results but never got back to Josh because personal circumstances made my time limited.

martin whittle 21/05/18 5:56 AM Reply

• Hi Richard… firstly I just mused that it would be useful if those comments/contributors that were more along the lines of ‘tipping’ (rather than ‘musing’ from time to time on horses of interest!) kept some sort of record and updated as and when, min monthly really, so that everyone else had some sort of idea of progress and such info could help with making decisions about whether to follow someone systematically I suppose.
      I do want to run some sort of tipping league as from a previous poll around 100+ said they’d be interested and I know there will be many silent shrewdies in the membership… I looked at using BetRef and a private league but that was far too much faff and admin for me which I don’t want/have time for. The solution is to build a bespoke league within this website, but ideally it would include some basic race cards whereby you select which horse, unit stake, and everything updates automatically as well as folk being about to see who has tipped what. That is a bespoke coding/building job that will cost a bit, which I’m happy to invest and know people that would do it…although the tricky bit is the race cards bit as I’m not sure that is possible without buying licenses, and if that’s the case it won’t happen. I need to understand how Betref works really but a bit checky me asking them when the intention is to build my own!

Josh 21/05/18 9:40 AM Reply

• Cheers , Josh
        Imagined it would take some Doing/Setting up Etc.
        Interesting Though, I was one of Those that showed an Interest. As VDW supposedly said “Those Passing around The Hat , Should occasionally Throw in Some Silver” Or words to that effect.
        Hopefully Will be Sharing some tips of my own Shortly.

R

Richard Hannell 21/05/18 11:49 AM Reply

• Josh

Tips/Notes LTO
    La Sioux 4.35Redcar

25/4 Catt Notes
    Timeform Lightly-raced winner. Visored first time, a respectable fifth of 14 in handicap (25/1) at Catterick (7f, good to soft) 26 days ago. Step back up in trip in favour.

mickeydee 21/05/18 8:44 AM Reply

• Cheers Mike, yep 3s a bit on short side for me..but steps up in trip 1f which looks sure to suit, back on GF which could be favoured, and the main man jumps in the saddle. The small field/lack of pace on paper is a niggle given any race that isn’t going to be truly run can throw up odd results but it is open to be stolen from the front, maybe they will be more aggressive on this one. Could well do better in second run in a visor now used to it. Seems to have been well found in market, were he 6s+ prob of more interest! But then it’s a small field so have to take that into account.

Josh 21/05/18 8:57 AM Reply

• Wins the a shade cosily really, and a bit wayward under pressure, great ride from PH, no pace, so win it from the front, hunch he may do that. Shame not a bigger price, another one tipped one run too soon haha.

Josh 21/05/18 4:39 PM Reply

• Needed that winner on Saturday! Short odds on any that caught my eye apart from one which I have below.

17:35 Redcar – Sageness (7/1 WH, 13/2 gen) 1pt EW

Chris M 21/05/18 9:09 AM Reply

• COLINS BETS
    Carlisle
    3.45 Aclimatise
    Redcar
    2.35 Revenge
    4.05 Merry Banter
    4.35 Beatbybeatbybeat
    Windsor
    8.45 Essenaitch

Mays returns minus – 23.42 at Bookmakers SP

colin leafe 21/05/18 10:21 AM Reply

• Alexandrakollontai Carlisle 17:15 1pt e/w-Decided to get off the fence. This one loves the track (2/6, 4p) and is back down to a class 5 (has won his last 2 starts at this level). The fact he stays a mile will suit given the finish. He is actually 2/3 in class 5 handicaps on good/firm. His last 3 flat wins have all been on fast ground. This is a track which catches a lot of horses out and the main market principals have yet to race here which is a negative for them in my eyes.

Nick Mazur 21/05/18 2:08 PM Reply

• always a nice earner every year. Hope its today.

chubnut 21/05/18 4:58 PM Reply

• Roger Fell in prime form with 3 wins and a 2nd from last 4 runners.

chrisrees 21/05/18 5:55 PM Reply

• About time in fairness, been a tad cold, now for some qualifiers to go in hopefully! And that horse above pulled like a train all the way through that, quite the performance, but yep could be a yard worth following in general.

Josh 21/05/18 6:25 PM Reply