Members Daily Post: 01/04/18 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

2.Any ‘Notes’ (my subjective thoughts/’tips’)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

Ffos Las

4.00 –

Sartene’s Son (m1) 14  3/1 UP

Padge (m1) 14 H1 G1  5/2 UP

Lime Street (m1) I3 G3 11/2  UP

4.35 –

Harry Topper (all hncps) 14  8/1  UP

Brownville (m1) 14 G3 40/ S1 UP

Henry Parry Morgan (m1) 14  33/1  WON 33/1>6/1

Plumpton

3.45 – Remiluc (m1) 30 H1 I1  6/1  UP

4.55 – Ulva Ferry (nov inc) G3 16/1 S1 S2  UP

KEY

H1/H3 = HorseRaceBase Top Rated or Top 3 Rated (at time of posting)

G1/G3 = Geegeez Gold Speed Ratings (Dr Peter May) Top Rated or Top 3 Rated

I1/I3 =  Inform Racing Speed Ratings – Top Rated or Top 3

14,30 = Geegeez Gold ‘trainer form’ indicators. 14 – 5+ runs last 14 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr. 30 – 10+ runs last 30 days, 20% win sr OR 51%+ place (inc wins) sr

ES – ‘Elite Squad’ qualifiers:  Flat : HER     Jumps 2017/18HERE>>>

ES + – Elite Squad ‘Plus’ +   (rationale/ angles in link above)

S1-S6 : S = ‘Strategy’ and refers to the ‘advised strategies’ in the link below. S1 = ‘Strategy 1’. Added on morning of racing along with the price. w1– won last start.   w2– won two starts ago (tracking as of 15th Feb 2018)

‘Advised Flat Strategies‘: Flat 2017 Read HERE>>>   (updated to end 12th Nov – End of Flat 2017)

‘Advised Jumps Strategies’: Jumps 2017/18 Read HERE>>>  (updated to end 18th March 2018)

Research Articles: (TTP reports/Test Zone/Monthly Articles/Big Meetings Notes/David Peat Profiles) READ HERE>>>

VIDEOS: Members Repository: HERE>>> . All Public (non members only) Videos HERE>>>

IMPORTANT: Welcome Info  HERE>>> (please read) (inc must watch videos :))

2.Any ‘Notes’ (my subjective thoughts/’tips’)

Test/trial  : ‘NOTES’  (2017 Sept-Dec: 31/176, +110.75)(2018: 4/48,17p, +2.5)  (1 point win bets)

none.

Jumps Angles

Paddy Brennan (14/1< guide)

4.35 Ffos Las – Jenny’s Surprise (m3/4)

A Dunn

3.15 Plump – Tactical Manoeuvre

Another quiet enough day from me today. I’ll be in better shape to attack racing from tomorrow onwards, as well as slowly building up to Aintree. Well done to anyone who posted a winner yesterday on what looked a tricky day of racing, particularly Greg who appears to have plucked out a 25/1 winner, hopefully some of you had a nibble. A 6/1 winner for S6 as well – fingers crossed that will develop into the main Flat Strategy for the year, if building on the promise show in the latter half of last flat season. In the three track profiles I have researched so far they have pointed to a few winners/horses that have run well, which hopefully is a good sign moving forwards.

• Wouldn`t normally bet at FFos las as it is well down on the rankings, but, HENRI PARRY MORGAN has pricked my interest.
    16:35 FFos Las
    HENRI PARRY MORGAN 16/1 gen
    Henri Parry Morgan will be suited by track. He acts well in conditions and trainer and jockey do well with their runners here and the selection has dropped down to a good mark. Excellent each way value.
    HARRY TOPPER 13/2 365
    One time high-class chaser who proved that he retains at least a useful level of ability when second of 7 in handicap at Exeter (24.2f, heavy) on return. If you ignore the next run and the fact he has Mr Bass who is a FFos Las expert on board, then a big run is expected here! Has come in for a lot of market support and could be a back of tv horse, we will support him one more time…
    Harry Cobden gave Horatio a really good ride yesterday, it was just one of those days, as Josh says… Brandon Castle was my third pick and like we all say, yesterday was one of those forget about it and move on days…
    Well done to Greg on Picking out Sivola though!!

Stewart 01/04/18 6:51 AM Reply

• After reading Ian from sp2a`s write up ,think i may need my brain checking…haha. Just small stakes as Martin says the racing is pretty dire…

Stewart 01/04/18 9:59 AM Reply

• Very strange, Henri has drifted all the way out to 33/1, now only the 20/1 with 365 remains, in as short as 12/1 with marathon bet….very odd?! had another nibble at 33`s.

Stewart 01/04/18 12:59 PM Reply

• Nice Pick Stewart, won easy, I have backed him so many times before and lost faith this time, that will teach me.

Greg Phillips 01/04/18 4:53 PM Reply

• Thankyou Stewart, HPM ! he was in my tracker, so nearly didnt back him as i thought he wanted better ground, then i saw your comment and got on at 20/1, thanks v much.

jamesm 01/04/18 4:50 PM Reply

• The locals knew…he drifted like a barge to 33/1, so i had another nibble, then all of a sudden his price began to drop and at one point he was 8/13 in running….a plot if ever there was one. I too have had my fingers burnt with him on many an occasion, he made up for that today!! Happy days!

Stewart 01/04/18 5:02 PM Reply

• Well done Stewart! Not a penny on this end, didn’t look at race in much depth but not sure my pin would have been near him. Strange market. I doubt a plot. But yard in form and I suspect they knew from homework they may have ‘got him back’ to something like best. His mark had plummeted and he appears to have found his level/conditions. Maybe they found a problem and fixed it. I’ve backed him a few times so good to see him win,although annoying with no money on! Top work.(again)

Josh 01/04/18 5:10 PM Reply

• Thanks Josh , again, I am not in your league, far from it, but, when i saw both HPM and HT were in the qualifiers section i grew confident and have had as they say, quite a nice touch on him today!
          I had picked them out at about 06:30 and was happy with that result, after Thursdays Isle of Ewe race., as they say, swings and roundabouts….

Stewart 01/04/18 6:29 PM Reply

• looks pretty dire racing today but tomorrow with Huntingdon already off and very likely Redcar will follow suit it will at least leave us a manageable 4 meetings for bank holiday monday and of course the Irish National.

martin whittle 01/04/18 8:04 AM Reply

• Chepstow waterlogged, current inspection.

chrisrees 01/04/18 9:04 AM Reply

• Further inspection 0730.

chrisrees 01/04/18 9:41 AM Reply

• Hi All, just giving my thoughts for today obscure as they may seem on April fools day.
    Southwell 2.05 Locommotion 10/1, best on Speed ratings of these but on ever run on this surface uninspiring to be honest I’ve done an E/W lucky 15 and needed another selection and he seemed okay at the price.
    Ffos Las 2.25 Tara Mac 12/1, I have just watched back some of her recent runs and she took a very heavy fall at Cheltenham 2 runs ago, last time at Southwell she unseated but that looked like those Southwell hurdles didn’t help as at another track she probably would have flattened it, going and trip should be okay, in my opinion 12/1 is to big.
    Plumpton 4.20 Montycristo 50/1, okay so some of the market leaders need to under perform but last two runs were okay on this type of ground a very weak race.
    Ffos Las 4.35 Pressurize 20/1, has won 4/6 on heavy ground, distance is the big IF, very lightly raced only 13 times for a 12yr old, was making late headway over 3m 2f at Cheltenham lto.

Good Luck everyone today.

Greg Phillips 01/04/18 12:41 PM Reply

• Well Stewart.glad your ears pricked up brilliant tip thanks jeff.

jeffottmann 01/04/18 5:19 PM Reply

• Does anyone recall the name of the Attheraces tipster whois no longer on the site who did the tips for the Meydan meetings? He was there until last year sometime.

bogsnorkeler 01/04/18 6:14 PM Reply

• Ged Egan I think

Jim 01/04/18 6:57 PM Reply

bogsnorkeler 01/04/18 7:44 PM Reply

• just had a look through Mondays cards and it must be the worst bank holiday Monday i can remember only 2 races with 8 or more runners unless Chepstow is on which is extremely doubtful , only bright spot is Fairyhouse but i know sod all about the Irish racing scene and with Spurs beating Chelsea what a depressing weekend.

martin whittle 02/04/18 6:48 AM Reply