Free Daily Post: 26/03/18 (complete)

TIPS

none.

MICRO SYSTEMS/ANGLES

Tom George Chasers

3.25 Taunt- Beni Light

Trainer/Jockey Combo – Live Test

3.45 MR -Benechenko (12/1<)

2.50 Taunt – North West Wind (12/1< guide)

3.55 Taunt – Flight To Milan (12/1< guide)

• GOLF BETS
    Both players performed badly Furyk missed the cut and the strongly fancied Scott Piercy may as well missed the cut for he was never in contention.
    Back tomorrow before Noon with the bets.

colin leafe 26/03/18 9:31 AM Reply

• Copied from yesterdays free post
    Monday’s pick as I might not be able to post in the morning and odds are dropping on Tick Tock

H 1.30 – Tick Tock Boom e/w @ 20
    Defied it’s odds LTO and with the easier going will hopefully be in the frame at least.

T 5.00 – Deckers Delight e/w @ 40
    Lowest ever OR, 10lb claimer, cons ok, If no returns this time it can join an urban farm.

titus_a_duxass 10 hours ago Reply

titus_a_duxass 26/03/18 10:06 AM Reply

• Both been backed and Deckers probably no value now.

titus_a_duxass 26/03/18 10:39 AM Reply

• Deckers is a sp2a mention hence the crash. Do with as you wish.

titus_a_duxass 26/03/18 10:43 AM Reply

• SP2A don’t really crash prices like that and it was getting backed before they put it up so hopefully that’s stable money. Main concern is trainer form but it was big enough for a punt.

Nick Mazur 26/03/18 10:59 AM Reply

• I’d have to agree with you there Nick, I’ve never been as pretentious as to think we can or could crash prices, and those of ours that initially come down a few points tend to correct as the morning goes on.

It has been in our Tracker since it ran at Ffos Llas just before Christmas, mainly as it showed signs for a fair way there of improving fitness, and had won 3rd time up the previous season. That expectation has not materialised but it is incredibly well handicapped today and conditions should be ideal and the young lad up with a 10lbs allowance is based on dispatches highly thought of.

It’s a poor race and I’d have no doubt that it will be back to 14-16/1 by the “off” so we’ll have to wait and see.

Ian SP2A 26/03/18 11:18 AM Reply

• Nick and Ian,
              Point taken, thanks for the feedback.
              I always expect a price drop with my picks which doesn’t always happen but I was surprised with the more than halving of Decker although the reasons for picking it are plain to see by all.

titus_a_duxass 26/03/18 11:26 AM Reply

• i managed to get 22-1 at 8-36 now into 9’s

martin whittle 26/03/18 11:51 AM Reply

• Hi Ian

I have only recently found the RTP site and am working my way through all the previous posts.
              I noticed that you have previously offered a half price 3 month special. Do you think that you may be offering that again any time soon ?
              I have developed a staking plan over the years, which I know is successful, but requires a win / run ratio that I can`t find. The most successful period I achieved was back in the days of the Sporting Chronicle and in particular Speed Plus. My system is called the Morhopard System and it is personal to me.
              I like the fact that there are max 3 tips per day and I love to read the analysis / reasoning.
              Good Luck with all future tips etc and I hope to join you at some time.
              Many Thanks
              Kevin

Kevin Gibbard 27/03/18 10:21 AM Reply

• Hi Kevin,
                The special 3 month trial is exclusive to RTP readers- that’s you! 🙂 – I and Ian/SP2A have done two such trials to date, Oct-Dec – Jan-March,(well mid/early April), so plenty are part way through that.
                Whether we have another one will be up to Ian as it is his service, and he will want to be cautious as to the impact of member numbers on prices etc. I suspect there will be another trial, for limited numbers, at some point over the summer, maybe July-Sept, but that is TBC.

You can join a waiting list of mine, just to receive news on any such offer.. here..

To confirm, my website, Racing To Profit, is different from Ian and SP2A, two separate entities, but we have a buoyant working relationship- ever since one of my members said ‘take a look at SP2A, they are the best service of their type around’ – or something to that effect- and they weren’t wrong.

Josh 27/03/18 10:27 AM Reply

• Sods law strikes. Both hampered and unseated

titus_a_duxass 26/03/18 5:36 PM Reply

• I actually closed my eyes as Admiral Blake ran to that fence; it was clearly going too fast, thankfully the horse survived a crashing and horrible fall that many would not have got up from, hopefully someone will have a long hard chat and do some mentoring with the jockey. I’m sure you’d have had a place there in a grind up the hill had DD not being interfered with.

Ian@SP2A 26/03/18 5:42 PM Reply

• This is one I posted last night to a facebook group I run for a few friends, I see there has been a few £s for it overnight so maybe a good sign, now 7/1 with most

Market Rasen
    2.40 Tower Of Allan 10/1
    The booking of Paddy Brennan by the trainer looks significant as he has an excellent record riding in handicap hurdles for this trainer. He rides this course particularly well too.
    As for the horse it is returning to hurdling after a less than successful chasing career and he is fully 19lb below his last (first) hurdling mark and in a lower class race too.
    The horse may be a dud but at 10/1 and with the knowledge of all the above it’s a price I’m willing to play at.

Chris Mcilfatrick 26/03/18 10:26 AM Reply

• I think Tower Of Allan was a bit of an unlucky loser as he travelled really well into the race but had a very interrupted passage through to mount his challenge.
      It was the right one who beat him though as SP2A had selected the winner.
      Was a good race though.

Chris Mcilfatrick 26/03/18 3:05 PM Reply

• Tower Of Allan was a cracking bit of analysis and should go in to everyones Tracker on that showing.

Nothing wrong with Paddy’s ride but the ride of Sam Twiston-Davies on the winner was as good as you’ll see in terms of patience; timing and power, won the race for the horse.

Ian@SP2A 26/03/18 3:15 PM Reply

• Terrific results again Ian…..I agree with you about the jockey being the main cause of the crashing fall. Congrats once more to yourself and the team at sp2a.
      Cheers.