• I am being strictly limited to a few minutes on the internet today by Christine, but finally back home. I had been somewhat poorly for 4 days and in bed most of them, thought it was the flu, but got to the point where it was clearly something else. Thankfully; I have a brilliant partner and she called my GP Surgery, to her eternal credit my GP was here within 15 minutes and after 20 minutes decided I needed to be admitted to Hospital.

I’ve watched Holby + Casualty for years but never thought I’d hear the word tachycardic about me, temperature was approaching 40, I think thats about 104 in old money. They though pneumonia but my GP had suggested discitis, inflamation of the discs/spine caused by infection/fever. So 2 days on various drips and tests and I am at least well enough to be home. I have a lot of tests and scans to come, but thats for the coming days and weeks.

The support I have from Mike and the Tipsters means we can and have kept the SP2A show on the road, and will continue to do so. I may not be tipping myself for a while but we have more than enough expertise; so rest assured that the service will continue trying to find winners.

The care and treatment I go from GP; Hospital; our bloody marvellous NHS was absolutely magnificent; the process and procedures may do your head in, the number of managers walking round doing little may annoy; but the front line GP; Paramedic; Nurses; Doctors I can’t say too much praiseworthy; they are world class.

I have also been truly humbled to read and hear of messages from R2P Members who I have only known for a few months; some have made me very emotional; you are a fantastic, informed, friendly and outstanding group, and I appreciate every comment, more that I can say. I will at some point get round to responding to each one.

The tips will continue, the admin may be a bit creaky whilst we catch up and i may not be fully active for a few weeks, but THANK YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

Ian@SP2A 01/01/18 11:51 AM Reply

• Must be great to be home and know you can look forward to good treatment and recovery in the new year. My experience, on emergency admission 6 months ago, replicates yours and I live in Hants.
      A Happy New Year to you both.

chrisrees 01/01/18 12:11 PM Reply

• Get well soon Ian. Although the others are doing well, banging in Snowed In at 14/1!! I was on and a perfect start to 2018.

martin colwell 01/01/18 1:06 PM Reply

• AHH!…Great to see you back Ian….. Never mind the nags lad…get yourself back to health…Pneumonia is a nasty beast…But i’m glad your out of dock.

Lots of wishes for the year ahead to yourself and the Mrs…and a grand stand in..Mike.

Get well. I hope Snowed In perked you up.

Tony Mc,

tonymc 01/01/18 1:22 PM Reply

• Josh mentioned the possibility of a free trial the other day. Is that still on?

bogsnorkeler 01/01/18 4:27 PM Reply

• Hey…not a free trial. Will be the same deal as the first ever 3 month offer we did… 67 for 3 months (50% off) and money back offered if they fail to make a profit in the 3 months. They made well over 200 points in first trial. If you want to add a tipping/race adviser service to your armoury there is no better.
        New trial will be offered in coming days,once Ian back to full strength etc. You won’t miss it.

Josh 01/01/18 4:53 PM Reply

• Ok good that sounds interesting.

bogsnorkeler 01/01/18 5:26 PM Reply

• Brilliant News Ian,
      Glad your on the mend and thanks for keeping us updated! Excellent winner today from the service also.
      Can`t thank you and the rest of the Team and Josh also, what a marvelous service both of you give to us and long may it continue!!
      Happy New Year and long live the Kings of informed selections!!

Stewart 01/01/18 4:45 PM Reply

• Dont worry about the nags Ian plenty of time for them in the future,first and foremost Look after yourself mate,all the best in 2018

Robbie 02/01/18 10:29 AM Reply

• All the best for the new year Ian and get well soon.

Matt M 01/01/18 1:57 PM Reply

• Get well soon Ian. I was very sorry to hear you were ill,glad to know you’re slowly on the mend. Happy New Year to you and yours and all at SP2A,keep those 14/1 winners coming !!!
    Happy New Year Josh and to all the top lads here on the R2P forum.

Jim Ashfield 01/01/18 4:40 PM Reply