Members Daily Post: 26/06/17 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

2.Any ‘Notes’ (‘bet of the day’ + any other notes)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

FLAT

Chepstow

3.30 –

Priors Brook (4yo+, +micro class) H3 I3 G3 11/4 WON 11/8 (20p R4)

Sark (4yo+)  I3 7/1  UP

4.00- Quantum Dot (all hncps) 14 I3  7/2 WON 5/1

4.30 – Louis vee (3yo+) 30 G1 16/1 UP

Windsor

None.

JUMPS

Southwell

6.10 –

Edward Elgar (all hncps) ES  H3 I3  8/1 UP

Larkhall (all hncps + micro class) 14/1 2nd 14/1

8.40 –

Withoutdefavourite (hncp hurdle) 9/4 UP

Tidestream (hncp hurdle) I3  5/1 2nd 7/1

2.Any ‘Notes’ (‘bet of the day’ + any other notes)

Bet of The Day…  (test) (Flat: 2/24,12p, -0.2) (Jumps: 8/55, +24.5) (total: 10/79, +23.3)

No bet of the day, nothing jumping out at me personally, at the prices.

June Trainers

6.40 South – Court King (any, 13/2< best) WON 11/10

Lucinda Russel had another Hexham C5 winner at Hexham on Sunday. This takes her record in 2017: Now 4/10,6p, +47 or so BFSP. 19/71,31p,+108 BFSP last 5 years. Decent enough. Those stats will tip her into the ‘elite squad’ i think, when I renew the guide later in the year.

That’s all for today.

• Hi Josh,

you forgot to write down Tidestream in the 8.40

titus_a_duxass 25/06/17 6:48 PM Reply

• Good evening Josh,Did you have a micro on Henry De Bromhead for the Summer months,just noticed that he has +23 profit last 2 weeks while browsing Kilbeggan cards,Another nice one today,definitely one to back blindly onwards

gearoid180468 25/06/17 8:37 PM Reply

• Possibly in one of my monthly research articles, can’t remember. Not sure if it was a summer angle but will have a look.

Josh 25/06/17 9:09 PM Reply

• Hi Gerry/Josh

He was included in some stats for Irish NH trainers and he needed good to yielding or better to make a profit from novHcCh and HcCh if it helps to pin it down.

titus_a_duxass 25/06/17 9:28 PM Reply

• Hi gents,
          Yep it was an article I wrote in November, where I had a good look at De Bromhead.

I am useless sometimes, some good micros in there… none of them saved. One day i’ll have this game by the proverbials.. Changing that now.

De Bromhead… handicap chases… June/July/August…

He is 3/8,5p, +26 this June. Gulp.

System is that simple. Ground can be ignored, time of year more important but he does best with those on Good.

Those that won LTO are 0/7,1p within that, but his record with all handicap chasers that won LTO is shoddy so far, as per article above.

I should pull some of those into an Irish Portfolio really!

p.s one qualifier today.. 8.30 K- tisamystery

Josh 26/06/17 9:09 AM Reply

• Josh do you run an excel spreadsheet which allows you to list and detail the micros by month and a hyperlink to the article?

finalflight 26/06/17 10:10 AM Reply

• Nope. There are not too many ‘monthly’ angles, that I have saved etc. The month by month ones I tend to research before each month, mainly for save saving purposes in my two HRB accounts. If I save said micros as and when I research them then no problems.
              I can always organise everything better my end. There is a master depository of all the articles that I re-post every month, for members. But not a master copy with links to micros and any relevant articles- albeit not sure how many there are.

Josh 26/06/17 10:42 AM Reply

• Tisamystery looks good value at 10/1 considering HDB record in chases at Kilbeggan

gearoid180468 25/06/17 8:51 PM Reply

• hi josh

like those L RUSSEL stats, is that all class 5 or just handicaps? have noted for future bets

pendrem 26/06/17 1:25 PM Reply

• Hi Malcolm, just handicaps.. handicap chases/hurdlers… exc novice handicaps as per guide. It must have been the best ‘micro’ in the TTP jumps to date I suspect, certainly profit wise. She is due a few losers now mind. But those 5 year win / place% are impressive.
      In general i suspect hers are just fitter there, given how she trainers up stiff gallop etc- and when dropping into C5 it is a pretty weak level at that track, and hers just have an ability to keep galloping.

Josh 26/06/17 1:29 PM Reply

• Hopefully the boat hasnt sailed on HDeB angle and cane make a profit next few months

gearoid180468 26/06/17 5:50 PM Reply

• yep we shall see! The yard is currently ‘in form’ in any case. That one, The Doyle angle and Morris Beginner Chasers is saved and I will post up/we can track.

Josh 26/06/17 5:56 PM Reply