Members Daily Post: 23/04/17 (complete)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

2.Any ‘Notes’ (subjective views mainly, on some of the qualifiers)

1.All Qualifiers Against Stats Pack/Ratings Pointers

Shimla Dawn (all hncps) H1 2/1 UP

Frampton (hncp chase) G1 4/1 PU

Summer Jumps

Straford

2.00- Jack Snipe (micro age) H1, G3  15/8 UP

2.30- Shoofuly Milly (micro ag) H1, G1 7/2 UP

2.Any ‘Notes’ (subjective views mainly, on some of the qualifiers)

nothing for Sunday.

For one final time…

Trainer Track Profiles: Summer Stats – Members Discount

As you may, or may not know, as a Member you get a chunky discount on my two main stats packs, TTP Jumps and TTP Flat. For general sale I have bundled the Flat and the Summer Jumps together to create a ‘Summer Stats’ pack which non members will be charged £27 (+vat).

You already have access to the Summer Jumps for free: That is HERE>>>

The TTP Flat will cost Members £8 (+vat), so £9.60 total.

YOU CAN GET YOUR DISCOUNTED COPY HERE>>>

(ClickBank will email you a receipt within which should be a download link)

This is only one of two reports I will charge extra for, as part of your members package, and of course it is optional. That is just down to the time that those two main stats reports take to compile. Of course I post the qualifiers as part of your subscription but this is for those of you who want your own copy and who want any insurance in case I get run over by a bus or something.

Next Week…

I will spend most of Monday trying to pull together some pointers for Punchestown. It is never a festival I ‘tip at’ as such but I will try and research some trainer micros/Festival LTO micros, and pick a handful of races to find some stats/trends/shortlists for, to use as you please.

• Well Josh if it cheers u up in the last week I have lost my job the missus has broke her ankle and can’t work and I have just been done for speeding. Si if u can help me out with a few winners in the next week I will appreciate it.

stephen merifield 22/04/17 8:16 PM Reply

• Oh sorry to hear that Stephen. Yes that does put my loss of around 9 points into some context. I will do my best, this stats approach, like all betting, tends to be cyclical and hopefully we can hit another wave of winners soon.

Josh 23/04/17 8:19 AM Reply

• Hope things turn around soon. My friend says what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Mind you he is a surgeon. My missus broke her ankle recently. The endless trips to the shops to carry the stuff home was the worst.part.

David Bogg 23/04/17 10:10 AM Reply

• Morning Josh and all

Ok, over past two days -20 points, looking at my approach I still think there is value in this but the variance is looking like it’s too high for my liking, which in the back of my mind I thought it would be. What I’m now going to do is look at the horses I think have a 15% plus chance of winning the race and that I believe are value. I will keep monitoring to see what the swings are like with my first approach and also to see if there are any patterns and profit to be made. I’ve changed the min bet to value and put up the price that I have taken or have placed to be matched on BetfairEX at my min odds BFSP.
    Jumps
    Wincanton
    2.20 –
    Captain Bucks 24% Value 10/3 or about, price taken 7/2
    2.50- Innocent Girl 36% Value 15/8 or about, price taken15/8
    5.00- Dark Invader 76% Value 11/8 or about, price taken 11/8

Wetherby
    2.40 – Honourable Gent 53% value 11/10 or about, price taken 6/4
    Summer Jumps
    Straford
    2.30- Shoofuly Milly 46% Value 5/2 or about, price taken 7/2

Good luck all

Gavin 23/04/17 10:04 AM Reply

• Josh i’m off to Beverley thursday for my birthday treat any chance of having a look for anything nice to back (pretty please) seems to be a few handicaps, if any one else is going i’m the short chunky bloke with short grey hair with the biker type jacket please say hello. 🙂

martin whittle 23/04/17 12:08 PM Reply

• Always happy to have a flick through the cards on such requests Martin. Remind me Wednesday afternoon! Will see what TTP throws up and can have a look at the other races. My record of doing such things isn’t a great one but I’m sure ‘Team RTP’ can run through the card for you!! 🙂

Josh 23/04/17 3:59 PM Reply