FREE DAILY POST: 10/01/17 (complete)

TTP Ratings Pointers Results up to Sunday 8th for anyone interested. Click HERE>>>

***

TIPS

none. That 3m chase Lingfield looks a bit of trappy affair with inconsistent animals, and there is a double figure TTP qual I will throw something at, maybe more in hope than expectation but he is a ‘ratings pointer’ qualifier. There are two below as well…

MICRO SYSTEMS/ANGLES

Jumps Angles

Tom George Chasers (any odds/proven)

2.00 Ling – Song Sea 14,30

G McPherson (any odds/proven)

2.00 Ling – Lord Heathfield H3

***

Other…

Note: there was that list of ‘Southwell Sires’, very rough and ready, the the Southwell research piece I did (in Free Reports/Systems tab above) There is a ‘qualifier’ tomorrow…

12.45 South – Allens Folly- no idea if this one has three legs or whatever, yet to look!

***

I suspect that may be it for a quiet day. I may have a look at any AW TTP runners- there may be a winner one day! That bloody Simcock Jan pointer horse- one day I will back a horse on the AW that gets ‘smashed in’ (14/1>4/1) that wins! As yet, I am not sure money really speaks on those surfaces. I think many think the last 10 mins before an AW race are the most important- all about the ‘late’ money- and this one was unsteady, 7/2>9/2>5/1>4/1. Anway. Thank god for the Jumps (sorry Steve!) I can’t get on with that surface.

***

No more today. That will do.

Hi, I'm Josh and thanks for reading my blog, Racing To Profit. Hopefully you like what you find. This is a place for horse racing fans of all levels and ability, bettors and non bettors. Here I, and fellow readers, share our opinions on horses and information that may help you find your own winners. Do say hi, we are a friendly bunch... and if you could use the 'share buttons' above that would also be appreciated :)

• I cant login i have changed pass and still nothing

Pab 1 month ago Reply

• Ok now works,check Josh in Alexa how hits is receiving your blog,will be more and more popular

Pab 1 month ago Reply

• Evening all

Two for me tomorrow. Like you Josh, I am swerving the 14:00 at Lingfield although give how well those I left have run-left 4/5 winners at the weekend, it wouldnt surprise me if Coolking leads from pillar to post given he appears to be the only front runner. I really like the look of Act Now. Ran ok off a long break LTO and the winner of the race has since won comfortably off 7lbs higher. Honeyball is 3/3 in handicap hurdles. Aidan Coleman takes the ride for the first time for his only ride of the day. He has a wonderful record ridding for Honeyball over handicap hurdles (13/42, 20p +25.61) including 1/2 in 2016.

The other one is a potential sign of me losing the plot. Beau Lake is 13yrs old and hasnt won since 2014 but he ran pretty well on his re-appearance at the track 2 starts ago. In fact he seems to like it here and hasnt ran a bad race here on his last 4 starts at the track. That race was tougher than this with the front 2 being solid enough benchmarks and the 3rd has won since. Nolan gets on board and is 1/1 on the horse (his last win in fact) and has a great record for the trainer (7/15 in handicaps lifetime). The other interesting aspect is the quick re-appearance. His only other start off a break of less than 10 days resulted in a win and the only other time he appeared quickly he was well backed. They must think he has one last win in him to keep him in training. At 25s I had to have a stab. Obviously we will need to see stable money in the morning if he has any sort of chance so maybe better to wait until the morning.

Nick Mazur 1 month ago Reply

• Noble Act looks good 6/1
      lets see ,i am tired of aw

Pab 1 month ago Reply

• Jock Du Jour

Serenade The Stars was well backed into 3/1f but not good enough,sticking with Martin Harley but different trainer,stuart williams not firing this season yet so not so hopefull on this one

2.10 Geraldine pt win 5/1 BV

gearoid180468 1 month ago Reply

• Hi Josh / All

Haha I do like the jumps too Josh just focusing more on the AW this winter with more meetings and the addition of Newcastle and besides your expertise, knowledge and race reading of the jumps along with the other contributors gives everyone a great headstart……

I have 1 addition to the “Super Stallions” list which after 2 winners in early January has pushed it over the 50% mark

Southwell, 1M, Fastnet Rock, 11 runs, 6 wins 7 pl 54.55% win SR 63.64% pl SR

The above stats include 4 different winners over this trip and it leads to 1 qualifier tomorrow ( A dual C & D winner)

Southwell 2.20 Vivat Rex 11.0 Best odds 7 different books although Hills only offering 7.0. Staking: £18.48 2% of £924.19

No luck with Ryan the Giant on Saturday saddle slipped leaving stalls so effectively race over from the off

Good luck with all your selections

Cheers
    Steve

Steve Wiseman 1 month ago Reply

• Haha I know Steve, but I do appreciate your forensic AW analysis – I cannot motivate myself to do the same but probably best I stick to the jumps during the winter! Good luck today, as always. Josh

Josh 1 month ago Reply

• Lingfield 3.30

FLUGZEUG 14/1

Put up best two speed figures in Jan 2016 & 2015, both on SOFT & 24F.
    The favourite’s position appears to be because it is trained by Mulholland.

Clavis 1 month ago Reply

• Yup came up with flugzeug in this as well,paddy power paying 4 places in the shops in Ireland if any readers can avail of that offer (14 runners stand their ground as of now),gone for a small each way punt with them,best of luck all.

robbie 1 month ago Reply

• I have my triple on Ling. Steel City is cool to me
    but if going will dry bet is cour the tantre
    15.00 i am going to bet on On The Road
    i have also my secret weapon that race 50/1
    hope punters will drive him to 100/1
    but if going will dry bet is cour the tantre
    2:00 Heroes Or Ghosts short 3/1

Pab 1 month ago Reply

• will be dry due to Bha will be dry and sunny ,so funny

Pab 1 month ago Reply

• Hi Josh
    Dream Team
    Geegeez list is 44 trainers with rebecca curtis dual entered with handicap and non hc,
    hope this helps with you mentioning 10 trainers and jockey comb.
    cheers
    Colin

colin leafe 1 month ago Reply

• Good call with Coolking Nick , i hope you changed your mind and didnt “leave” it again mate

Well done anyway

Joner

Joner 1 month ago Reply

• Yep well done. I must admit, when he did get an easy lead, Bet365 had him at 5s in play, very small nibble to cover my bets on the 16/1 TTP stats pick,who,not unsurprisingly didn’t run a race!Well done. Cannon the perfect jockey for him it seems. Scrubbed all the way!

Josh 1 month ago Reply

• Afraid not guys 🙁

Nick Mazur 1 month ago Reply

• Hi guys, what’s this geegeez dream team you speak off? I am a subscriber not seen this article
    Thanks mark

Mark 1 month ago Reply

• Hi Mark, that ‘Dream Team’ is a selection of jockey combos pulled together by Matt over at Geegeez.co.uk. I don’t have permission to share it and don’t know on what basis he did so- but of course you are free to enquire about it via his sit etc. Am sure they will send you a copy if you ask.

Josh 1 month ago Reply