FREE DAILY POST: SUN 16/10/16 (complete)

Well Saturday was good fun with 3 winners in the Jumps angles on the free post at 16/1, 10/1 and 5/2. 3 further winners on the TTP Members post at 9/2,4/1 and 2/1 from a possible 7 bets. And then By The Boardwalk who drifted to 6s and won with a bit up his sleeve. Mixed emotions there!

Onto Sunday…

TIP

NONE

I have had brief look at 3.35 but nothing there at the prices standing out  – not now the fav has come out also. The weather is also a complication- good/good to firm still apparently after 6mm last night with heavy showers forecast this morning. So, a bit of educated guess work really. Will sit it out.

JUMPS ANGLES

Handicap Hurdle/Chase Portfolio

Chase

2.30 Kempton- Ravens Tower (2nd run after break) 3rd 10/1>5/2

***

• Been putting up lousy selections on here recently so please take into account!! Re. Ravens Tower and the angle above I do think there is very good value in his price (12/1) tomorrow. It’s been tipping down near Kempton for the last hour and there’s more rain forecast tomorrow. From what I can see the vast majority of the runners here are much the better on Good ground. Ravens Tower has won on soft (3 out of 4 wins have been on Soft). I’m not sure there will be enough rain to turn things soft but if it does then I’d want to be on Ravens Tower and Whispering Harry and have backed both.

JV 15/10/16 7:40 PM Reply

• All lousy selections should feel welcome in these parts JV 🙂 Good luck today. I did have a nibble on Ravens at 10s. We shall see how he gets on.

Josh 16/10/16 1:07 PM Reply

• I started following your comments/selections on Oct. 05. I made 12.13 pts in WEEK 1 and so far, half way through WEEK 2, 50.78 pts, i.e. 62.91pts in 11 days. What can I say! Superb Josh! Thanks so much! Michael

salmonspray 15/10/16 8:25 PM Reply

• Hi Michael, many thanks for comment – you have started reading at a good time! In truth the jumps is the bread and butter and thankfully it looks like I have researched some profitable trainer angles etc. Sounds like you read my ramblings as well, and make your own assessment which is good- while there are clearly questions on the tipping front etc I prefer writing my thoughts rather than leaving it blank- if just one person backs a Carrigdhoun or a By The Boardwalk it is worth it etc.

It won’t always be this good- I haven’t found the magic money tree sadly so keep consistent and with any luck the bank will grow steadily in coming months through to end April. Then I need to work out what to do on the flat front!

Josh 16/10/16 1:09 PM Reply

• Well done Michael,you certainly got your timing to join spot on,and things are only warming up,Venetia Williams and Kerry Lee are waiting in the wings in the coming weeks and lots more angles and insights to come,there will of course be darker days ahead but hopefully you are now well placed to deal with them,its a major boost when you have gone past the stage of risking your own money and betting from profits

gearoid180468 15/10/16 9:47 PM Reply

• Hi Josh / All

After another poor performance on Tapeta at Wolves tonight I think at present its best to shelve the stallion performance on this surface until I can find a better way in, Not enough consistency in finding regular winners using this method so just Polytrack moving forward….There is however 3 qualifiers for my 2016 systems tomorrow all on Tapeta lol…..

3.20 Newcastle – Fine Resolve 4.5
    Josey Gordon for Alex Dunn 3 rides, 3 wins, 3 places 100% win SR, 100% place SR

3.50 Newcastle – Sindarban 7.0
    Dalgleish / Makin, 1M 1f & 1M 2f, 2016, horse age 3-6, Not Ascot & Wolves,
    34 rides, 14 wins, 20 places 41.18% win SR 58.82% place SR

5.00 Newcastle – Almutamarred 6.0
    Adam Mcnamara for K A Morgan 3 rides, 1 win, 2 places 33.33% win SR, 66.66% place SR

Good luck with all your selections

Cheers
    Steve

Steve Wiseman 15/10/16 10:16 PM Reply

• Hi Steve, went my own way yesterday….Disaster. I went down in flames….lol
      Lesson learned.
      I wonder if Josie is reaching her limit now she’s on 3lb. ?
      I don’t think so, but she’s having such hard luck.

Cheers mate.

Tony Mc. 16/10/16 11:25 AM Reply

• Ah Tony, i read your comment on yesterday’s post- I could feel your pain – how annoying- so many other days where it would have been wise to ignore this blog! Damn. Never mind. It’s done now. Plenty more winners in the weeks ahead with any luck.

Josh 16/10/16 1:20 PM Reply

• Hi Tony

Just back in from a mornings golf, Ah yes so easy to have blank days especially in this sport with all the variables involved….I was lucky enough yesterday to have a 55.0 winner at Cork based on stallion data again but didn’t post up as only noticed the stand out stat just before the off which more than covered the day.

I think Josey is a top jockey and even with only a 3lb claim she will fire in plenty winners just been a bit unfortunate last couple of weeks I’m sure a correction is just around the corner…

Good luck after a bad day the good ones are always more appreciated

Cheers
        Steve

Steve Wiseman 16/10/16 2:33 PM Reply

• I joined a scoop 6 syndicate yesterday, called play scoop 6, you buy shares @ 10 minimum, bought 1. what was interesting about it was the record of there weekly trend race. they use trends for 1 handicap. they have had 5 wins from 7 races prior to yesterday. I decided to back both the selections, they got the winner ocean sheridan @ 6 to 1 from 2 picks, so won more than cost of 1 share. they had a £3000 multi scoop 6 bet. I had already selected and backed yuften in the last leg, that won @12-1, the £200,000 jackpot was not won, they had 4 selections in first leg, ALL UNPLACED, but then had ALL OTHER WINNERS! the thing is I have my own system for class 1 races, I had 3 picks for the first leg, backed all 3, one was the winner the tin man. the really sad bit was that I had all 4 class 1 winners in scoop 6. which meant that by using my own selections and their trend picks, with my own multi entry, I would have scooped the jackpot!! admittedly woulh have cost £200 or more, so next year on champions day, I am having a multi entry of £200 to £300 if need be.

malcolm pendrey 16/10/16 10:26 AM Reply

• Sounds good Malcolm, Certainly the hardest of all bets is to find the scoop 6 winners and a permed syndicate is probably the best way to scoop that jackpot good luck going forward.

Steve Wiseman 16/10/16 2:39 PM Reply

• glad to see tindaro got a mention in your email you sent out backed it this morning 11/1 bet365 was 12s with bet victor jockey as won on him twice marks okay ran some decent races in October and capable in this class 11/1 /12/1 decent price
    antony

antony church 16/10/16 10:37 AM Reply

• Been good support for Ravens Tower,JV might be right about the state of the ground changing.Been bucketing down here west of Ireland last 2 nights,surely some will travel across the pond,its the manna from heaven that jumps fans pray for lol

gearoid180468 16/10/16 10:52 AM Reply

• It’s always bucketing down on the west coast of Ireland Gearoid (and I speak as a Mancunian)!
      Gonna give Chancery a go in the 350 at Newcastle. Sire is Street Cry with his great tapeta record, Chancery ‘s only aw run was 4 years ago when 2nd (Wolverhampton), now tumbling down the weights and might have a chance – no pun intended. Currently 23.0 on Betfair.
      Paul

blueboy199 16/10/16 11:00 AM Reply

• Micro where Trainers have 1/2 runners at a track travelling more than 200 miles:

Newc. 4:25 – Selection 13/2
    Naas 4:55 – Intimation 7/2
    Naas 5:25 – Shall We 4/1

Have to bear in mind the Stoute two have travelled across the water.

Chris R.