- Daily Jumps Notes for Fontwell (still accessible to all): Read HERE>>>
- Trends/Stats/Pointers for The Challenge Cup from Ascot (members only) HERE>>>
Trainer Track Profiles: Jumps 2016/17
A couple of winners for the stats on Friday at 15/8 and Evens. Poor old WhatsUpWoody ran a cracking race but just got caught in the shadow of the post. Enjoyable and agonising to watch at the same time. But that is what it’s all about….
- You can watch my video/find out more HERE>>>
- You can join the Members Club HERE>>>
- OR just buy the guide, through ClickBank, HERE>>>
The Challenge Cup, 3.40 Ascot
A strict interpretation of what may be a winning profile, based on my 8 year stats of… Top 8 LTO/9-8 or less / OR 99-105 / 0-1 Distance wins / drawn 13 or lower / 0-10 distance runs / 0-3 handicap wins / never won at track / won C2 or above…
Well, I think that just leaves one… BURNT SUGAR… 25/1
That will do for a fun interest play for me! Actually, he has run in some decent handicaps, similar to this , in the past. And he has run well at the track also. Interesting enough without doing too much work…
Those that fall down on one of those/that you could forgive include the likes of Firmament- who ticks all the boxes bar rating/weight- but that is close by 1lb. Suzi’s Connoisseur just falls down on the draw, and that didn’t work out too well last week! But, those drawn 14+ are 0/70 odd, 2 places in last 8 years.
So, we shall see how Burnt Sugar, and maybe those other two, run here. I am not hopeful, or confident, but if you do decide to look at the race I hope that may help in some small way. Good luck whatever you play on.
STATS/ANGLES OF INTEREST
Nothing much today but a quick mention…
- Last October, as reminded by one of you a few weeks back, we looked at A Balding in October. Flat Handicaps, 16/1<, excluding a handful of tracks(Newmarket Rowley/York/Salisbury/Leicester).. he was only 1/13 last October but overall stats of 22/79, 35 places… +70 SP. His horses do particularly well on soft and heavy. DUNGANNON looks like being his only qualifier today in the 4.50 Ascot. Now 8lb below his last winning mark this CD winner may be worth a second glance in a fiendishly tricky handicap.
Varian Fillies+Mares (25/1<)
2.00 Ascot – Imtiyaaz UP / Aljuljala NR
TTP FLAT: MAIN TRAINER SYSTEM BETS
5.00 – Flyboy
5.35 – Bond Bombshell
6.05 – Innoncently
2.15 – Emerald Loch UP
2.50 – Crowning Glory
3.25 – Sightline
5.10 – The Begum