FREE DAILY POST: 11/09/16 (complete)

A quiet day today as I was rather late home ‘last night’ from Croatia. Thankfully there isn’t much of quality this side of the Irish Sea anyway.

It was good to see Captain Colby win at Donny given the ‘winning profile’ highlighted him as one of three. Hopefully some of you may have used those notes to have a nibble. Having highlighted the record of David Simcock it was nice of him to fire in two more winners at good early odds as well.

I rarely advise you all to try out ‘tipsters’ but it is always nice to see those I recommend do well. Dr Nick finished the week on +40 points I believe, adding a a winner at the Curragh to a couple of placed horses at Donny. Not a bad start for those of you who joined! He has 4 selections from the Curragh today and you can still join HERE>>> (this will be the last I mention of it for a while)

The week ahead… my aim is to finish my jumps stats pack this week so many an hour will be spent with my head in my HRB account etc. I am nearly half way so it will be good to try and get that done. Kelso have a meeting on Wednesday and I may as well give a free profile away for that, to compliment the Warwick one. Hexham also have a meeting as the jumps season proper starts to slowly get into gear. I will update results from August as well when I get a moment. There is some quality sprint handicapping from Ayr to look forward to as well next weekend. Hopefully any ‘winning profiles’ I find can do as well as The Portland and The Great St Wilfred (that shortlist of 6 or so had the 28/1 winner and 25/1 third-if only I could have backed them!)

Anyway, onto today where there isn’t much. Enjoy the rest of your weekend….

MICRO SYSTEMS

None.

TTP: MAIN TRAINER SYSTEMS

4.45 Ffos Las: Moojaned (16/1<) 3rd 14/1

• Hi Josh

Hope your fully refreshed from your hols and raring to go :-)…

I’ve been busy the last week or two updating my systems and I’ll share the updated Newcastle Stallions one with some interesting insights as follows

Azamour, Cape Cross, Captain Gerrard, Casamento, Desert Style, Discreet Cat, Dutch art, Elusive Quailty, Fast Company, Fastnet Rock, Helmet, Intense Focus, Le Havre, Master Cadeaux, Mujahid, Phoenix Reach, Piccolo, Pivotal, Poets Voice, Power, Rio De La Plata, Rip Van Winkle, Roderic O Conner, Sea the Stars, Speightstown, Street Cry, Tamayuz

Using these stallions since the 01/01/2016 over 5F & 1M 4 1/2F priced up to 20/1 SP would have produced these figures

99 bets, 48 winners, 48.48%, 69 places, 69.7% +223.14 SP

8 of the above sires have a 100% SR although 7 of them have only had 1 runner hence the requirement of regular monitoring, The most impressive to my eye is Dutch Art with 5 winners out of 6 over a variety of distances from 5F to 1M 2F with 5 different horses winning those races. Good old Fastnet Rock has a 40% SR win & 80% SR place with his 10 runners and other multiple winning sires to mention with a minimum 50% SR are Major Cadeaux, Sea the Stars & Street Cry

Cheers
    Steve

Steve Wiseman 11/09/16 11:58 AM Reply

• Good stuff, Steve. Have you set it up as a system that you can easily cross-reference to Wolverhampton? That might be revealing, given the lack of data, especially with some of the sires with single winners.
      Paul

blueboy199 11/09/16 12:09 PM Reply

• Hi Paul

I haven’t but that’s a good point I’ll put it on my to do list….I am also due to check back on there performance on the 27/09/2016 i:e 1 month if I find any insights re Wolverhampton I’ll post back

Cheers
        Steve

Steve Wiseman 11/09/16 12:20 PM Reply

• Nice one, mate. Look forward to it.
          Paul

blueboy199 11/09/16 12:46 PM Reply

• Teofilo?

jamesm 11/09/16 1:38 PM Reply

• Hi James

I have shelved Teofilio for now as it is 1 from 6 at 16.66% with 2 places the winner was 8/1 so overall still profitable but I like to see a consistent high SR. It is subjective but my current view is to leave him out but will review again at the end of the month

Cheers
        Steve

Steve Wiseman 11/09/16 1:55 PM Reply

• Hi Steve, yep feeling refreshed!

Thanks for your sire stats work etc as always.

Josh 11/09/16 1:39 PM Reply

• A nice winner and a nice price too 9/1-4/1 for Jim Crowley,hope a few were on,onto brighton tomorrow

gerry 11/09/16 1:51 PM Reply

• Top work Gerry- cleaning up with jim!! Keep them coming.

Josh 11/09/16 1:54 PM Reply

• Certainly are,have to be selective though,pick the inform trainers that he excels for,hope he doesnt get too far ahead or he may ease off the throttle,think he has a cd winner at brighton tomorrow for Lucy Wadham,hardly be much of a price though

gerry 11/09/16 2:03 PM Reply

• I’ve updated the 3 apprentices using the “Traffic Light” approach and these should be at optimum now please see below:

A Mcnamara (more trainers added)

AJ Martin, PJ Mcbride, P Midgeley, KA Morgan, D E Pipe, JJ Quinn

30 bets 13 wins 43.33% SR 20 places 66.67% SR

G Wood (Class 6 removed more trainers added)

D E Cantillon, P Charalambous, S A Harris, B D Leavy, G L Moore, H Morrison, Dr J Scargill, R A Teal

29 bets 14 winners 48.28% 19 places 65.52%

J Gordon (more trainers added odds cap changed)

Odds Up to 14/1
    M L W Bell, J A Bennet, J Berry, R Brisland, H Palmer, JJ Quinn, M S Saunders, George Scott

43 bets 21 winners 48.84% 30 places 69.77%

Cheers
    Steve

Steve Wiseman 11/09/16 2:21 PM Reply

• No prices up yet but Jims winning bid(aptly named) 1.50 and Buteo Bai 2.55 will be the ones i will be looking at later for brighton tomorrow

gerry 11/09/16 3:22 PM Reply