Members Report: 08/06/16 (COMPLETE)

FREE EURO’s MAGAZINE…

Some of you may have seen my email on Sunday. The chaps who produced the entertaining/informative 32 page Cheltenham Festival magazine are doing the same for the Euro’s.

Inside you will find:

⦁ In-depth analysis of all 24 teams, including a rundown of all the key players to keep an eye out for.

⦁  Their Tipster, Joe’s, top tournament picks – an array of cracking bets that could be worth a cheeky punt at BIG odds!

⦁ A comprehensive profile of the managers looking to mastermind their side to victory.

So, it should be a good read. You can sign up at the link below. No catches – just tell them where to send it – which they will do in the next few days when complete.

GET YOUR FREE EURO’s GUIDE HERE>>>

(I don’t think they have’t sent it out yet, but I am assuming they will do today or tomorrow given the opening game is on Friday!)

***

NEW FREEBIE….

TTP KEMPTON (AW) HERE>>>

TIPS

None today.

MICRO SYSTEMS

June Trainers

6.15 Ham: Giant Spark (18/1<) 2nd 5/4>5/6

6.45 Ham: Emerald Asset (18/1<) UP

8.45 Ham: Cosmic Chatter (any odds) 2nd 16/1>11/1

9.15 Ham: Fuel Injection (any odds) 2nd 11/4

Other

J Fanshawe Kempton (any odds)

9.00 Mazzini 3rd 7/2

TTP: MAIN TRAINER SYSTEM BETS

4.00 Bev: Yorkindred Spirit (any odds) 2nd 11/2

5.20 Yarm: Harry Bosch (10/1<) UP

5.50 Yarm: Artbeat (10/1<) NR

6.45 Ham: Alba Dawn UP / Lady Wootton 2nd 11/2

STATS/ANGLES OF INTEREST

8.15 – Ham – Riponian 10/1 -(BV/PP/Coral/WH) UP 7/1 (looked good for a long way,albeit sent for home plenty soon enough!)  I am hoping this one may do what the same as my all the way winner at Pontefract – namely get an uncontested lead and never be passed. He is the only out and out front runner in the race (albeit there is a Johnston horse in here but he is drawn wide,he can front run but can also tuck in) and is drawn in the ideal spot. But, you do need more than just that. His profile shows up well – indeed he is a course and distance winner under this jockey off 48 (he had 3lb claim then but he won comfortably) and he does get on well with Joey Haynes. He is the only jockey to have ridden him to victory 2/4 in handicaps – and he rides this track very very well – 12/43 +70 sp in recent years. Plenty in here have unproven stamina for this mile trip and a few are above their last winning marks. The horse also looks to be in decent enough form – that 3rd, where he hung wildly right for most of the way, was decent considering that – and he bumped into the Keatley horse who at that time had about 3 tonnes in hand. The ground is the slight niggle – but I don’t think he has proved he won’t handle it yet – on paper it says he is 0/5,0 places on good to firm. Most of those he was 25/1+, and he ran well over 10f at Newcastle on it once, fading in the final couple of furlongs where stamina may have been the issue. Trainer form is also a niggle but this horse ran well enough 16 days ago to suggest he is in good nick and she never bangs in the winners – always hard with yards like this to know if an issue, or just a question of not having the horses. If the horse wasn’t in form I would be more concerned. In any case he is a double figure price. He should lead for quite a bit of the trip here, so we should have some fun at least. (Bushtiger goes for Ruth Carr here and he got an interesting ride LTO – doesn’t qualify in June system this time as same trip as LTO – but he was held right out the back for an age, found trouble on the inside and ran on a bit- looked to me like a ‘this wasnt the day ride/we are still working him out ride’. Interesting to see what he does today)

***

That is all for today. I am spending most of the day neck deep in Royal Ascot research – I have found some exciting angles for O’Brien/Gosden/Stoute already.

NOTE: I know I need to get the summer AW guide done. I WILL POST KEMPTON’s profile around lunchtime today – I will research it this morning – and you AW fans can then use it for this evening’s card if you so wish.

***

• Glavanize in the 3.40 at Haydock interests me.

Best price of 10/1 loos far too big.

Ryan Moore and Sir Michael Stoute combination always to be respected, (and Ryan won on the horse two starts ago – the last time he rode him).

May not have stayed 1m2f last time and back down to 1m (the trip he won at two starts ago in April). Only 2lbs higher than that win.

First run today on quick ground (if Haydock misses a storm). Is USA bred so may well improve for it.

Matt 08/06/16 6:16 AM Reply

• Good stuff Matt, a decent piece of analysis,(I always appreciate the reasoning) I will have a look, good luck!

Josh Wright 08/06/16 7:46 AM Reply

• I very much agree Matt. Moore/Stoute are 4/12, 5 places at the track in handicaps at the track according to Geegeez. Has already been nibbled at.

Two others I have had a small poke at both at big odds are Harlequin Rock 16:50 Yarmouth and Equinette 21:00 Kempton

Nick Mazur 08/06/16 8:24 AM Reply

• Great shout definitely pointed his toe & loved the quicker ground well done

Steve 08/06/16 2:44 PM Reply

• Didn’t expect him to win that easily though. Still amazed it was 10/1 yesterday!

Nick Mazur 08/06/16 2:45 PM Reply

• Yep superb, will take the 8s earlier. Brilliant! Cheers.

Josh Wright 08/06/16 2:46 PM Reply

• Great shout Matt…cheers.

Tony Mc 08/06/16 3:00 PM Reply

• A much better day of racing today although a lot will depend on the weather as still some “Armageddon type showers about”.

I have had a small unit L63 on these from in form yards and some with nice draws-:

Bev 2.30 Bronze Beaul; Bev 4.30 Roger Thorpe; Ham 6.15 Hab Reeh; Kemp 6.30 Fitzwilliam; Kemp 8.30 Varsovian; Ham 8.45 Salvatore Fury

Ian 08/06/16 8:10 AM Reply

• Good luck Ian – yep I had a good look at Bronze B – he could well lead all the way and stay there against the rail. But there are a lot of unexposed types in race – a decent price though so good luck.
      BHA says Hamilton fine and expecting sunny day – but all the spotlight write-ups assume rain around I think. A shower or two won’t hurt Riponian’s chance and may enhance it if anything.

Josh Wright 08/06/16 8:16 AM Reply

• Im off to haydock today, will have a look at galvanize. Any other pointers gratefully received!
    So far ive got 2.10 tarseekh and 2.40 hazy manor
    But im still on my first brew of the day!

Max 08/06/16 8:44 AM Reply

• I’m on Indulgent 5.30 Bev. today. an uninspiring class 6 hcap over 1m 4f. This horse was stepped up in trip markedly from 1m to 1m4f at ripon lto rated 60, he finished a poor 2nd to Regal monarch. Regal Monarch then went on to perform well in that hot cl3 at Musselburgh a race which will probably be worth following for future.(fast time ). Anyway, Indulgent has since been dropped to OR57, he’s slow but will plug on and i fully expect the jockey to be rowing away some way out, but i reckon he can have this lot.

James M 08/06/16 9:46 AM Reply

• 2.00 Bev Ann Hamilton has won race 3 times from 3 runners last 5 years, her runner Benediction, has joint highest recent figs & improving rpr’s 11/2

Andy Silvers 08/06/16 10:06 AM Reply

• Stiff finish an asset; let’s hope there’s pace.

Chris 08/06/16 11:59 AM Reply

• Did the Dascombe Dutch Gallery at 33/1 in the 5.10,30/1 with the withdrawals,hoping he can pull off another at Haydock

gerry 08/06/16 10:28 AM Reply

• TTP KEMPTON ALL-WEATHER GUIDE….

Enjoy

Josh Wright 08/06/16 12:14 PM Reply

• One from my tracker, each way, Phoenix Beat, 12/1 was, 3.20 YA.

Also I hear that Harry Bosch, 5.20 YA, is expected to go well but would advise each way as well, 9/1.

Martin Colwell 08/06/16 12:14 PM Reply

• June 6th 2016
      Former champion flat jockey Joseph O’Brien makes a stunning start to his new career as a trainer with four winners.
      Jabba bets 4:20 YARMOUTH Troy Boy 38/1
      2:50 YARMOUTH Alyaa 17/1
      Harry Bosch thanks to remind me

Pab 08/06/16 12:22 PM Reply

• Hope you had Troy Boy for a place Pab a tasty 20/1 in the betfair place market

Steve 08/06/16 3:26 PM Reply

• Yep was just looking at that result and hope you had a good EW or place wager. Great stuff. Team RTP having a good day so far!

Josh Wright 08/06/16 3:28 PM Reply

• yes my only one win yeserday

Pab 09/06/16 9:26 AM Reply